Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

groucho thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: ladybird9

I am sorry but i wish 2 contradict, Veer is not an ideal man, he had his weakness and loopholes. He allowed situations 2 get out of control , he was never clear in his communication with Ichcha about few facts which cud have prevented many chaotic moments in the lives of all. The list is long and atm of time i am not fully prepared 2 agrue in vie wof other pressing needs, Veer is not the ideal man, this is what i wish 2 say.

Shivani...........πŸ‘πŸ‘ I totally agree and it is these imperfections that make him what he is. I don't think there is any such thing as a perfect man anyway otherwise they would be up there with God.

groucho thumbnail
Originally posted by: intruderfast

ofcourse no one is perfect, he had his flaws, but he has learned from his mistakes,
that is also his big quality, he learns from his mistakes, rectifies it, does not repeat it😊

Actually he is...............he is once again letting Mai get away with her emotional bullying ways......but he is letting her do that and remaining cool because he knows that now he has what has always wanted...........Ichcha.
intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: groucho

Actually he is...............he is once again letting Mai get away with her emotional bullying ways......but he is letting her do that and remaining cool because he knows that now he has what has always wanted...........Ichcha.

well what can he do, he is defending iccha infront of mai, may be he will give mai a good hearing after taps exposure
 he wanted 2 get out of the house but he is still here coz of iccha only
shivani9 thumbnail
Originally posted by: intruderfast

ofcourse no one is perfect, he had his flaws, but he has learned from his mistakes,
that is also his big quality, he learns from his mistakes, rectifies it, does not repeat it😊

I appreciate, he has learnt from his mistakes but yet to me tht does not make him ideal. Trust me I have seen ppl better than him in real life...in more difficult situations than him..n yet sucessful in their beliefs, i mean their love...btw..hez  afterall being a fictional character,...........πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† but I am not saying anymore...πŸ˜›
intruderfast thumbnail

I appreciate, he has learnt from his mistakes but yet to me tht does not make him ideal. Trust me I have seen ppl better than him in real life...in more difficult situations than him..n yet sucessful in their beliefs, i mean their love...btw..hez  afterall being a fictional character,...........πŸ˜³πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† but I am not saying anymore...πŸ˜›

yes he is not ideal and perfect, and its ok, thodi kamiyan chalti hain,
if he would be perfect , then he would be god.
but still i like him Smile a lot
shivani9 thumbnail
Originally posted by: groucho

Shivani...........πŸ‘πŸ‘ I totally agree and it is these imperfections that make him what he is. I don't think there is any such thing as a perfect man anyway otherwise they would be up there with God.

Aditiji, tq u.....but i feel...Veer lacked communicating clearly with the person, he was meant 2 share his entire life  with and tht is no Godly feature, hez basically a basic human with few qualities tht make him extraordinary, but hez no where close 2 being a God yaa Ideal man material..this is my personal opinion abt Veer...hez a good man, thts all I can say...
Edited by ladybird9 - 13 years ago
groucho thumbnail

I appreciate, he has learnt from his mistakes but yet to me tht does not make him ideal. Trust me I have seen ppl better than him in real life...in more difficult situations than him..n yet sucessful in their beliefs, i mean their love...btw..hez  afterall being a fictional character,...........πŸ˜† but I am not saying anymore...πŸ˜›

True very true Shivani.πŸ‘πŸΌ.................but just imagine a person in real life having to deal with a Tapasya like character............ Even in this fictional serial I sometimes find it strange that people have to deal with someone like Tapasya and Nani.😲😲. Oh goodness ..........it is an imagination that I would have in a nightmare.πŸ˜†
FunLyfe thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Aditiji, tq u.....but i feel...Veer lacked communicating clearly with the person, he was meant 2 share his entire life  with and tht is no Godly feature, hez basically a basic human with few qualities tht make him extraordinary, but hez no where close 2 being a God yaa Ideal man material..this is my personal opinion abt Veer...hez a good man, thts all I can say...

I dont think we are projecting him as an ideal man at all...he is man with flaws sure..😊
and definition of an ideal man defers from person to person....and you never know ideal man cud be very boring.....but as far as Veer is concerned we love him with his flaws as we love iccha with her weaknesses...😊
Edited by vijayam - 13 years ago
groucho thumbnail

Exactly that is why I said no one is perfect otherwise they would be up there..........

I am not sure I would want someone who is perfect in my life putting aside this topic on Veer. It is great to have someone with some imperfections, that is what makes them endearing. This is what I feel and what I have been married to for years and I sure hope he feels the same way about me.😳😳
intruderfast thumbnail
Originally posted by: vijayam

I dont think we are projecting him as an ideal man at all...he is man with flaws sure..😊
and definition of an ideal man defers from person to person....and you never know ideal man cud be very boring.....but as far as Veer is concerned we love him with his flaws as we love iccha with her weaknesses...😊

very good answer vijayamπŸ‘
, we love veer and iccha for what they r and not for what they should beSmile