Hey Ashmit -u passed the tempting test

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 13 years ago
  As Ashmit himself says , when he announced his name for being voluntairly begharred.... he actually broke down cos he was breaking hearts of all people who looked up to him as strong......  very strong.... Ashmit is gonna earn a few more fans.In fact aagey peechey whatever i thot of Ashmit,hez climbed a few notches up in his fan's hearts and also earned new fans.👏👏👏👏👏👏 Col guy- he proves that the battle between the heart and the brain has always the heart winning even in terms of consequences..hmmmvery encouraging .😆😆
all a drama to win public admiration. and as expected, ppl are falling for the trick
Yep he passed the tempting test! :)
Originally posted by prodigy007

Yep he passed the tempting test! :)

i doubt which temptation r u directin at 😆

Originally posted by monami18385

i doubt which temptation r u directin at 😆

Abeer at her perceptive best! You know exactly! :)
Originally posted by Fossil2

all a drama to win public admiration. and as expected, ppl are falling for the trick

Arrey i read clown ji ka post and i now say..wow..kya script  par ghumaya hai..kis conviction ke saath acting ke saath nibhayi hai script ki aur sacchai..waah😆😆 and finally..knowing its a scripted show baar baar lagta hai partially selective amnesia ho jaata hai..rofl mayb thats our lagan towards the show and lagaan on falling for the trick each time..tabhi yeh show chalta hai..hahha sabko pata hai scripted hai ..phir bhi..can't ignore it.😆
yes ashmit  proved he is great at heart.
If the others very great  they would have stopped him, but other r all fake people inside...
todays its proved
Originally posted by Jaynragz

As Ashmit himself says , when he announced his name for being voluntairly begharred.... he actually broke down cos he was breaking hearts of all people who looked up to him as strong......  very strong.... Ashmit is gonna earn a few more fans.In fact aagey peechey whatever i thot of Ashmit,hez climbed a few notches up in his fan's hearts and also earned new fans.👏 Col guy- he proves that the battle between the heart and the brain has always the heart winning even in terms of consequences..hmmmvery encouraging .😆😆

Good script bad acting by Ashmit.  The reasons Ashmit gave for voluntary exit doesn't make sense. Leaving the show after reaching the final how is that going to help his personality.

Ashmit gonna win the show as per the script. No doubts about this.

BigBoss is boring and completely scripted.