Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Star Of The Day : 6th Jan 2011 (Page 12)

Poll Question: Who is the Star of today's show ??

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
2 [4.26%]
6 [12.77%]
38 [80.85%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
1 [2.13%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Thanee IF-Dazzler
Thanee
Thanee

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 5:07pm | IP Logged
 OH I forget Madhuri......"I want a Bacha from you"...her demand was as if 
go and buy me a gift " Bacha...Shocked"ShockedD'oh

What is this Nonsence????........She is alone with one child who is ill..She must  have  time to be with him...Its not so easy to have a child alone..and now Two???

Why she want a Bacha????Hope there is a reason for that..??
Bye everyone....

@Tanya thks..I really  just write my feelings .....Yes I work  hard..I have a small familly but I must work its not so easy everywhere....and this Forum always help me a lot for my stress..That why I watch also This serial....bye 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

star_warsarchanamanavTanyaz

nycsweetie IF-Sizzlerz
nycsweetie
nycsweetie

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 5:10pm | IP Logged
Satish for always believing in Manav

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

star_warsTanyaz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 6:27pm | IP Logged
A storm is about to hit Vaishali very bad . I know she has been bad to her siter and her brother in law but now her own life is about to be in ruins ..
She found out that she is pregnant and her husband is probably going to have another child with his mistress....that is aweful .The only good thing going for vaishu is now she has her sisters with her who will be there for her even more when she will need them the most .
I think one of the reasons why Archana  was treating Vaishu like a baby today was because she knows the storm that is heading Vaishu's way .....But Archu doesn't know how bad things really are ...

Edited by Tanyaz - 06 January 2011 at 6:27pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

LuvSSeverstar_warsnaava

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 6:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tulsey

Tanya, my vote has gone to Satish.  Missed this down to earth man so much.  He is the only person on PR who is not only handsome but his actions and thoughts are just toooooo handsome.  Heart him.

You  are right Tulsey .Satish did look very good today ...
He has the face of a good person , or at least that is how I see him ....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

naava

bee5 IF-Rockerz
bee5
bee5

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 6:53pm | IP Logged
Of course, Satish!!!!
For:
1. Still believing Manav
2. Giving an earful to the 2nd hypocrite of the show - Varsha.
bee5 IF-Rockerz
bee5
bee5

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 6:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Thanee

OH I forget Madhuri......"I want a Bacha from you"...her demand was as if 
go and buy me a gift " Bacha...Shocked"ShockedD'oh

What is this Nonsence????........She is alone with one child who is ill..She must  have  time to be with him...Its not so easy to have a child alone..and now Two???

Why she want a Bacha????Hope there is a reason for that..??
Bye everyone....

@Tanya thks..I really  just write my feelings .....Yes I work  hard..I have a small familly but I must work its not so easy everywhere....and this Forum always help me a lot for my stress..That why I watch also This serial....bye 

@highlight: LOL I too had the same thought .. or probably she is think the elder one will look after the younger one ?!WinkShockedLOL

Thanee

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 6:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

It was good that Archana tried again to make peace with savita ...I think Manav had to show his mother that he is very angry this time and he is doing just that ...
Archana  however tried again ...if she keeps doing it maybe then Savita might reconsider....or maybe not .I can never tell about savita anymore ...

Archana is a lot more forgiving than I would be in regards to Savita, it is one thing to be angry and bitter but to try and kill Archana and show no remorse is just cruel. I think that now that Savita has seen how angry she has made Manav, she may put on an act just so she can get to see him but she will still have hatred towards Archana and will still try to make her life miserable. 

Originally posted by Tanyaz

A storm is about to hit Vaishali very bad . I know she has been bad to her siter and her brother in law but now her own life is about to be in ruins ..
She found out that she is pregnant and her husband is probably going to have another child with his mistress....that is aweful .The only good thing going for vaishu is now she has her sisters with her who will be there for her even more when she will need them the most .
I think one of the reasons why Archana  was treating Vaishu like a baby today was because she knows the storm that is heading Vaishu's way .....But Archu doesn't know how bad things really are ...

Vaishali is definately going to need the support of her family when she finds out what a creep she married, I hope this reality call brings back the old Vaishali. I miss the old one who was sweet and lovable instead of the snob who looks down on others while supporting Dharmesh, even when knowing he is in the wrong. I really don't understand why Varsha and Vaishali have come to have so much hatred for Manav, he has been so good to them. It is just sad to see how much they have changed, I find it hard to have sympathy for Varsha and Vaishali when they behave like that.

As for Madhuri, the only reason I could see her wanting a child from Dharmesh is because Varun is sick. Maybe he needs a donor?

Tanyaz

shootingstar27 IF-Dazzler
shootingstar27
shootingstar27

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 10:49pm | IP Logged

My vote goes to Satish for his unwavering belief in Manav HugHe is a true friend for ArMan Tongue muvaaaa... 

Its so nice to see him after so long, he looks so much cuter too Embarrassed 

Loved his outburst when Varshe kept badmouthing Manav Angryand loved his expression when he was pretending to be very angry with Manav for not telling him anythingLOLUtterly adorable,a hug would have made it a real awww moment Day Dreaming 

Hoping to see more of Manav and Satish moments, working together to teach all the baddies a lesson they will never forget  Wink

SaffyFlower

Go to top