Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Star Of The Day : 6th Jan 2011 (Page 11)

Poll Question: Who is the Star of today's show ??

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
2 [4.26%]
6 [12.77%]
38 [80.85%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
1 [2.13%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 4:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Thanee

Hi Tanya.......

Reading your uptade today. thanks a lot  for that...seem not very interesting episode.

Will watch later..I will comment after...

Tanya..know you are busy..can you have a look on your  written uptade for yesterday..05 Jan..pg 2..I have a few words specially for you..this will please me if you read it..

Leave now ..come back later...

Thanee , I read that .Even yesterday I thnked you for it and I would like to thank you again .That  was very sweet of you and it makes me very happy that  you read the updates after you come back from work and it relaxes you .You are a hard workign girl and yo ushould   always take good careof yourself and always keep in touch with us ..
Honestly , so many of us wait for your post every day ....
Thanks again for your appreciation ....Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Thaneearchanamanav

archanamanav IF-Rockerz
archanamanav
archanamanav

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 4:21pm | IP Logged
small doses of shakkar she is injecting Guruji..LOL..shakkar therapy in progress..

SaffyFlowerTanyaz

naava IF-Dazzler
naava
naava

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 4:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tanyaz

Varsha is right .I don't understand why Manav and Archana are always trying to hide bitter truths about Jaywant ....Wacko
 They can easily have Satish come and tell the family the truth but NO. Then Archu didn't tell Sulochna about Jaywant's phone calls .Now she is not tellin her sisters about the plan that Jaywant did against Manav ..Confused

it did seem really odd that archu didn't say anything to Vaishali but maybe there wasjust too much drama about the pregnancy and dharmesh's secret that the CV's couldn't fit it all in..i think they wanted to have the Dh./mad issue combined w/V's pregnancy to be the focus in that scene.... i don't think  arman are keeping it from V&V and it will come out soon... someone - either sulman or even vinod will tell them i am sure...maybe tomorrow...Wink and maybe even archu....

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyaz

archanamanav IF-Rockerz
archanamanav
archanamanav

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 4:25pm | IP Logged
sisters are not going to believe her guruji..even if she tells about jay..

Tanyaz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 4:26pm | IP Logged

Could be ....all of this exploding on Dharmesh's face all at once ..

I so want jaywant to get Dharmesh's signatures by fraud and take away his empire Evil Smile   ....I know that is filmi but that would be awesom .I will give my vote to jaywan tthat day ....not to Manav or satish who would be trying to save Dharmesh ...LOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shootingstar27Thaneearchanamanav

archanamanav IF-Rockerz
archanamanav
archanamanav

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 4:30pm | IP Logged
what is this secret with madhuri anyway?..it is very confusing..Wacko..he is her husband..and she is okay with him having a second wife..now she wants another baby from him..then go away from his life..i don't know what will she do for money then?..Ermm

star_warsThanee

Thanee IF-Dazzler
Thanee
Thanee

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 4:33pm | IP Logged

Hi ....

ok...think CV's..read  our comment....we want Satish and here is Satish..Very very good...and thks..My demand also has been heard.so I vote for Satish for his come back..

Satish has a good character in this serial..he must be present continiously...He is a very  good friend . Manav must really trust him and tell him all what happen and also with Jay...

He must know all problems...and he also must for once tell what he know.
think its the moment...About Jay and the mandap at least Varcha..
Even I still said ,she don't deserve Satish...As in french I will say "
"C'est une PESTE" think in English also Pest..Oh god I can't hear her.
She forget to tell Satish..Manav has done Joti Essaan for her..and then "he can say..Yes its me who choose her as wife.."

She is married now, have a good husband..who cares for her..She works..She has the support of her husband..How can she has such a very bad thought?? Shame..She disappointed me..a lot....

So waiting for a big entry for Satish...
Like also the scenes Archu and Savita..a little sad ..Savita You forget how you cry to have her..and now..you reject her just for your ego..Its not fair..Don' t let this Lutchmee go away...

I'll end here ,nothing to say Episode today ..a bit boring....   
Have you tomorrow...I admit when Jay is here there's excitement..
So.. more Jay...I'm sure we 'll have spicy episodes..                                                                                                                                                  

star_warsTanyaz

tv_madness Goldie
tv_madness
tv_madness

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 4:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by archanamanav

what is this secret with madhuri anyway?..it is very confusing..Wacko..he is her husband..and she is okay with him having a second wife..now she wants another baby from him..then go away from his life..i don't know what will she do for money then?..Ermm

Usha, somebody already mentioned the bone marrow theory..I think its right..it happened in KZK before where prerna was married to mr bajaj but slept with Anurag  to have a kid so that they could give bone marrow transplant to anurag and prerna's first child..

archanamanav

Go to top