Pavitra Rishta

India-Forums

Pavitra Rishta
Pavitra Rishta

Star Of The Day : 6th Jan 2011 (Page 10)

Poll Question: Who is the Star of today's show ??

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
2 [4.26%]
6 [12.77%]
38 [80.85%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
1 [2.13%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Jasmine10 Senior Member
Jasmine10
Jasmine10

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
voted for satish . this week saw the come back of pro arman people like tarun, swati and now satish.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tanyaz

archanamanav IF-Rockerz
archanamanav
archanamanav

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 2:04pm | IP Logged
these ladies get pregnant at the wrong time..LOL..i thought vaishu could dump dharmu and marry tarun..Geek

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SaffyFlowerThaneeTanyaz

Thanee IF-Dazzler
Thanee
Thanee

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
Hi Tanya.......

Reading your uptade today. thanks a lot  for that...seem not very interesting episode.

Will watch later..I will comment after...

Tanya..know you are busy..can you have a look on your  written uptade for yesterday..05 Jan..pg 2..I have a few words specially for you..this will please me if you read it..

Leave now ..come back later...

Tanyaz

Dabulls23 IF-Stunnerz
Dabulls23
Dabulls23

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 3:20pm | IP Logged

Satish for Standing up for Manav in front of Varsha

Than he became wimp again saying sorry to Varshu...I am so sorry to see all men acting so wimpy in this show...Only one who acts like a man is TDH and they made a villian out of him Embarrassed

OK  What is wrong with Madhuri that she wants another baby with FBD Wacko  Is he the last male specie on earth? Silly  Knows he has another woman as wife....Madhuri & FBD already have a son why would she want another child...Beats the crap out of me trying to understand this dimwitt women.....

WHy did Archu not tell Vaishu abt Manav being innocent and Minchoo-TDH set him up?  She is another airhead...

I am sorry for going off on some of these people but no choice yaar..

Manav should tell Satish abt FBD, Archu should tell Satish abt TDH what he is wanting from her by ruining Manav...They all can piece it all together...Sub ka bhanda foot jaayega...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

naavaTanyaz

naava IF-Dazzler
naava
naava

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 4:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dabulls23

Satish for Standing up for Manav in front of Varsha  

Than he became wimp again saying sorry to Varshu...I am so sorry to see all men acting so wimpy in this show...Only one who acts like a man is TDH and they made a villian out of him Embarrassed

OK  What is wrong with Madhuri that she wants another baby with FBD Wacko  Is he the last male specie on earth? Silly  Knows he has another woman as wife....Madhuri & FBD already have a son why would she want another child...Beats the crap out of me trying to understand this dimwitt women.....

WHy did Archu not tell Vaishu abt Manav being innocent and Minchoo-TDH set him up?  She is another airhead...

I am sorry for going off on some of these people but no choice yaar..

Manav should tell Satish abt FBD, Archu should tell Satish abt TDH what he is wanting from her by ruining Manav...They all can piece it all together...Sub ka bhanda foot jaayega...

yea, still too many secrets on this show   although i don't think either manav or archu should tell about dharmesh,,,,,,,,i think maduri will be seen with dharmesh ..by vaishali.   so she will just find out,,but not from arman!!!!!!

i am not sure why everyone found the epi boring....i thought a lot of important things happened. and, some suspense & intrigue happened, (varsha seeing dharmesh, maduri coming to mumbai & wanting 2nd baby), savita seemed human for the first time in a long time, satish came back & stood with manav, vinod realized his mistake, etc...  i liked it all......and didn't have to hold my ears and shut my eyes for a change. hhhhhLOL

Tanyaz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 4:15pm | IP Logged
Varsha is right .I don't understand why Manav and Archana are always trying to hide bitter truths about Jaywant ....Wacko
 They can easily have Satish come and tell the family the truth but NO. Then Archu didn't tell Sulochna about Jaywant's phone calls .Now she is not tellin her sisters about the plan that Jaywant did against Manav ..Confused

naavaarchanamanav

.Mandy. Channel Moderator
.Mandy.
.Mandy.

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 4:17pm | IP Logged
Today's episode was boring, the only scene I liked was when Satish defended Manav to Varsha and got annoyed with her attitude. I am really sick of Varsha and Vaishali thinking they are so perfect and that Archana and Manav are beneath them.

ThaneeTanyaz

Tanyaz IF-Stunnerz
Tanyaz
Tanyaz

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 4:18pm | IP Logged
It was good that Archana tried again to make peace with savita ...I think Manav had to show his mother that he is very angry this time and he is doing just that ...
Archana  however tried again ...if she keeps doing it maybe then Savita might reconsider....or maybe not .I can never tell about savita anymore ...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SaffyFlowerThaneearchanamanav

Go to top