Vaishali
Madhuri
Savita
No one
Anyone else
Login To Vote
Posted: 13 years ago
Hello everyone ,

Yesterday I had mentioned that everyone in the forum is liking the show and the vote count is also high and that hopefully it would show in the charts as well.Well, it did ...PR is back on no. 1 position ....๐Ÿฅณ

The nominees are ....Manav , Archana and Jaywant .....

The Runner Up and the Winner are

Runner Up :

Archana Deshmukh ๐Ÿ‘

No comments , only 5 votes .......๐Ÿ˜†

Winner:

Manav Deshmukh ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿฅณ

Bonnefille.......
Voted for Manav
But I actually want to vote for PR CVs.......Ekta is making them drink Boost I guess.....the story that usually moves in 6 months has moved in 3 days. 
And i never thought i would say this but Manav was sexy. ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

Sonii........
My vote goes to Manav .Knowing that what Jaywant has plans for him, he aptly showed Jaywant who is he and he should stay away from Archana...
Manav was in full form superconfident and for the first time I saw fear in Jaywant eyes, and no dialogue, worth watch๐Ÿ˜

Omshreejaanu.........
My vote goes 2 our cutie pie in the redeeming process - Manav Deshmukhโญ๏ธ
He did everything i wanted him 2 do. Found a home n welcomed his wife so cutelyDay Dreaming, opened up his heart 2 her n told her abt the Dharmesh chakar (gud boy u must not hide important issues like such 2 ur wife๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ), gave the right dhamkis 2 TDH n i loved the confrontation. I think TDH got a lil bit of jhatka when Manav threatened 2 send him 2 heaven or shud i say hell if he ever comes in between him n Archu๐Ÿ˜†.

Archanamanav......
Voted for Manav..โญ๏ธ..hero in action...๐Ÿ˜Ž

Monica........
voted for manav!
Today he did so many good things specially the warning he had given to jaywant and motu dharmesh and also finally, manav told the truth about dharmesh to archu..
Loved manav's dilogues. Wah! Manav wah! Itne sare accha kaam aur woh bhi sirf ek hi din mein!
Tussi great ho yaar manav at least in today's epi.
Hope, manav won't change again. He really rocked today!

Teacher25........
Manav was outstanding as the cute lover -boy, welcoming his dearest wife one moment and then being the angry young man, out-staring the devil-in-disguise - Jaywant.... Loved the way Manav told him off clearly to stay away from his wife... with a very clear warning to him.... wish we got to see more of this level headed, mature, sensible Manav, rather than being the door-mat for evryone....

Great comments ...Everyone so happy with Manav .
He wins from his Mrs with a fantastic majority of  52 votes ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Today should be good as well.Archu is on her way to tell her sister the dark secret about her husband .....

Happy watching and happy voting ....๐Ÿ˜‰

Pretty average episode today ..
Vote  goes to Satish ..for standing up for Manav
my  vote  goes  to  satish................

after  a  gap  i  see  satish..he  was  just  vrelient......i  like  his  new  hair  style๐Ÿ˜Š

feel   bad   for  vaishali...................๐Ÿ˜•

whats  wrong  with  madhuri.......''''''pehle  1   ko  to  sambhal  phir  2  ke  bareme  sochana'''

Edited by epsita - 13 years ago
archana is back to square one .. ok , she didnt want to tell vaishu the truth .. but why apologize to her ??? she should have just left quietly ..
boring epi, voted for Satish, for being the perfect guy in PR , good son, good husband, good friend, he'll be a gr8 Dad too someday
and whats with madhuri wanting another baby before leaving dharmesh? can anyone explain the logic to me ???
Yay!!!! satish is back.... 
n 'm voting for him for being there as a good friend for manav๐Ÿ˜Š
yes satish has to be the star of the day.... welcome back satish.... now manav will get the needed support and his khabroo in D&S office... guess they would extend the dharmesh band for a little more time... but thats ok as long as ArMan are having good times now
Hai Tanya Di.Today was an ok epi. Not much interesting.

Anyways vote goes to sathish fro making an entry after a long time and being good as he was always.

By the way,yes Lunza ,I was also shocked or surprised when madhuri said that.What another baby,dont you already have one.๐Ÿ˜•. what is she asking.I too couldn't get it.
madhuri confused me when she said mujhe aapse ek bacchha chahiye..  hope there isnt some convoluted back story .. like varun not being dharmesh's biological child..