Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

aishi creations ; AP VM 'dilibadat-rock' pg.61 (Page 8)

ffkhan IF-Rockerz
ffkhan
ffkhan

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Aishooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Everytime I watch ur VMs, I become speechless.Stern Smile

Because all of them are good enough to make everyone amazed.Star

This one is also rocking and superb. A loadz of hugs and kisses to you for this one.HugHugHugHugHugHug

Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart Heart

This VM was so romantic and passionate what else can I say. I want to see it again and again that's why I am downloading it right now.Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aisha.

.:.MONA.:. IF-Sizzlerz
.:.MONA.:.
.:.MONA.:.

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
Haseena, OMG girl this is so cute..i love it..all the secen go so very well with the flow of the music..really well done hun..keep making more..btw do check mine out also..

HeartMONA

Aisha.

cutemug Senior Member
cutemug
cutemug

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
edited my post on pg 5 Smile

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1583215&TPN=5

Edited by cutemug - 09 January 2011 at 2:14pm

Aisha.

-Pooja- IF-Sizzlerz
-Pooja-
-Pooja-

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 8:29pm | IP Logged
very very nicely made aisho ! keep making more ! brillant Clap

Aisha.

Aisha. IF-Sizzlerz
Aisha.
Aisha.

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 5:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Ragini-

edited on pg 5 Wink

Replaying now Embarrassed

Originally posted by .Yamini.

edited on page 5 Day Dreaming

You 2.. My fav twines in the world Heart 
Aisha. IF-Sizzlerz
Aisha.
Aisha.

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 5:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by purva_j

nice VM ...loved it...

Thanks Purva :D Big smile
Aisha. IF-Sizzlerz
Aisha.
Aisha.

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 5:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

Originally posted by ..Aisho..

Originally posted by Chill_Out

Gosh, Aishi!! That was amazing! Perfect choice of scenes and lovely song!! And I loved the merging of scenes you did!!Clap

Thanks alot Neetu Wink You made my day<33 Embarrassed Always replied, ILY =D Big smile
Btw, sorry for going off topic but I really lke your Rati avi. When did that interview happen?D'oh

Its will be showing TOMOROW! Wink She's just so adorable.. Right? ^ Day Dreaming this is from the PROMO only^ Big smile

Aww!! I love you, too!Hug

What promo??Confused And ya, she's amazing no doubt! She's my favourite tellywood actress! Sorry for spammingEmbarrassed

Its okay meri jaan, LOL Even she's my FAVOURITE neetu =D Embarrassed Hug

.Jane..

Aisha. IF-Sizzlerz
Aisha.
Aisha.

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 5:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Ragini-

OMFG OMFG..im completely dead Aisho

why do u make such good VM's and kill me everytime aisho AngryROFL ROFL GOSH GOSH what a fabulous mix, ur colouring ROCKS , perfect scenes chosen, amazing editing..this has left me stunned..simply FAB aisho! and ur songs Shocked always choose the right song Day Dreaming and this song is again my fav..gosh its so full of pain just like Abhay Piya's love, any song suits them man Day Dreaming and ur VM's are perfection personified..I love you Aisho, just keep making more Hug Hug Heart

Oh meri Rags.. You're such a cutiepie grl i ever met Embarrassed I just LOVE the way you keep follow my work and LOVE it LOL Big smile I'm really LUCKY to had someone like you and Yams in my life ;D My fav twines sis's in the WORLD.. And i mean it Smile Day Dreaming And about the VM LOL I just wanna make u loving them more than me ROFL 'baki tumhare haath mein' ROFL Thanks meri jaan, Your comment made me so happy Big smile ^Yeah the song suits 'em, Spcl thanks to mug <3 Embarrassed Hug

Sure more comingup, 'I can be you hero' Blushing Day Dreaming Love you 2 endless Hug

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index