Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

aishi creations ; AP VM 'dilibadat-rock' pg.61 (Page 53)

Aisha. IF-Sizzlerz
Aisha.
Aisha.

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 11:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

Aishooo!! Finally!! Hug

Res! Big smile

-Edited-

Omg! Omg!! Aisho! For starters, the colouring! I've always equated the colour red to love and passion and it merged with your signature black and white giving the VM a beautiful effect! 
The very first scene, the first AbhIya dance was the best scene to start the VM off with. 

Ohh neetu *hugs* Big smile thats really of u, yeah^ i tried some RED colouration, since its my fav colour na Embarrassed i'm glad u like it, sorry for bad quality Ouch i cant download from STARTV Confused

ahhh yeah this dance on KK, ohh i just love it <3 cant forget it Day Dreaming thanks :D yes finally LOL

Don't know why but it suddenly made me miss Pia's curls. I don't ever but that time I did LOL
1.03 to 1.15 was my favourite and the AbhIya walk which followed after that actually looked like a dream hence, went so perfectly with the lyrics! 

Oh i miss it 2 LOL she was so CLASSY with her CURLY hair Embarrassed but straight is good aswell, since its more my fav LOL Wink thanks for liking ma editing Big smile

2.35 to 2.38 'Khwab hain aankhon mein basi meri' once again, the scene chosen was so perfect! But then, that is your forte.  ahh yeah, goshhh love that night scene in jungle Blushing

You always manage to pick out perfect scenes for every alphabet of the lyrics! And the ending was also fantastic to close!!  awww *muahz* thanks jaane :D Big smile Hug
Omg! After so long you made a VM! Lovely!! Absolutely stunning! Clap
yeah, will make more soon :) Big smile HugILY tckr Heart

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Jane..

unreal. Groupbie
unreal.
unreal.

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged
nice VM aishi. make more :)

sofi
Aisha. IF-Sizzlerz
Aisha.
Aisha.

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 11:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

Originally posted by aishix

thanks alot neetu *hugs* gonna replay now :D

u made my day, you're the 1st commenter AHH^

Aww!! Hug
I've said time and again that your VMs make our day. Felt good to have my day made after so many months!

aww so sweet *hugs* i just wanna give u a big hug NEETU Hug

.Jane..

Aisha. IF-Sizzlerz
Aisha.
Aisha.

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by unreal.

sofi

thanks sofi, this is ur first time to comment, welcomes :D Big smile
.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 11:22am | IP Logged

Aishooo!! Finally!! Hug

Res! Big smile

-Edited-

Omg! Omg!! Aisho! For starters, the colouring! I've always equated the colour red to love and passion and it merged with your signature black and white giving the VM a beautiful effect! 
The very first scene, the first AbhIya dance was the best scene to start the VM off with. 

Ohh neetu *hugs* Big smile thats really of u, yeah^ i tried some RED colouration, since its my fav colour na Embarrassed i'm glad u like it, sorry for bad quality Ouch i cant download from STARTV Confused

ahhh yeah this dance on KK, ohh i just love it <3 cant forget it Day Dreaming thanks :D yes finally LOL

No, the bad quality didn't really make a difference. Honestly. Haina? Even I can't download from there for some odd reason. Try hostingcup. From where sonyfan posts the video. That also has pretty good quality. But I'm honest I didn't notice the quality at all. I was way too mesmerised by the VM Day Dreaming

Don't know why but it suddenly made me miss Pia's curls. I don't ever but that time I did LOL
1.03 to 1.15 was my favourite and the AbhIya walk which followed after that actually looked like a dream hence, went so perfectly with the lyrics! 

Oh i miss it 2 LOL she was so CLASSY with her CURLY hair Embarrassed but straight is good aswell, since its more my fav LOL Wink thanks for liking ma editing Big smile

Ya, I also normally prefer straight hair to curly. But Suku looks good in curly hair. I really don't mind her straight her to be honest.
You're welcome, sweets Hug

2.35 to 2.38 'Khwab hain aankhon mein basi meri' once again, the scene chosen was so perfect! But then, that is your forte.  ahh yeah, goshhh love that night scene in jungle Blushing

Hayyee! Day Dreaming Day Dreaming Day Dreaming

You always manage to pick out perfect scenes for every alphabet of the lyrics! And the ending was also fantastic to close!!  awww *muahz* thanks jaane :D Big smile Hug
Omg! After so long you made a VM! Lovely!! Absolutely stunning! Clap
yeah, will make more soon :) Big smile HugILY tckr Heart

Love ya, too! Tc, babes! Hug

Aisha.

cutemug Senior Member
cutemug
cutemug

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Big smileBig smileBig smile

res

Aisha.

unreal. Groupbie
unreal.
unreal.

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 11:29am | IP Logged

Originally posted by unreal.

sofi

thanks sofi, this is ur first time to comment, welcomes :D Big smile

yes. and i will like to watch more from you. please PM Big smile

sofi

Aisha.

Aisha. IF-Sizzlerz
Aisha.
Aisha.

Posted: 04 May 2011 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Neetu - aww thats really sweet of u, hope it works for me again, i love downloadin from there, cuz they have the BEST quality. ahh AP will make us crazy someday LOL. yeah^ i prefer her curly hair, i love it more on her, never mind, she's a sunshine. love ya always Cool Hug

Sofi - sure dear, will PM you next time, thanks =D Hug

.Jane..

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index