Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

aishi creations ; AP VM 'dilibadat-rock' pg.61 (Page 34)

Aisha. IF-Sizzlerz
Aisha.
Aisha.

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 1:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kiaravivian

amazing work.......................i like this vm............keep it up

oh so sweet kiara! Embarrassed i must say PKYEK fans, Had a beautiful names/IDs LOL Day Dreaming sure, more comingsoon ;) Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ohmyjerryworld

Aisha. IF-Sizzlerz
Aisha.
Aisha.

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 1:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by luvkasu

beautiful VM.. loved it.. its as great as ur last one asman!!

Thanks alot meri jaan :D
yes it was beautiful for abhiya ;) Blushing

tckr Hug
Aisha. IF-Sizzlerz
Aisha.
Aisha.

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 1:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Ragini-

Wow this is so beautiful Aisho!!!! seriously all songs suit AbhiYa!!! Day Dreaming and as always u did a splendid job on it, every scene, it is so well matched, theres no one who can match scenes with lyrics so perfectly Day Dreaming ur perfect Aisho, every VM gets even better than the previous, now i cant wait for mine Day Dreaming Love u so much Aisho Hug Heart Keep rocking!!

Rags, Cutiepie *hugs*

Thats really sweett of you, Your comments always getting more spcl to me ^ *BLUSH* thanks for liking my editing, Means alot REALLY Embarrassed

Yeah^ Abhiya rocks on this song!! :D Blushing

Love you 2 endless Hug

Sure, wait for yours soon ;)

One q; Where's Yams? Ermm
patakha-guddi IF-Rockerz
patakha-guddi
patakha-guddi

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 1:38am | IP Logged
hey it too gud

Aisha.

Aisha. IF-Sizzlerz
Aisha.
Aisha.

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 1:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cutemug

Aishooooo!!!How are you dear? Hug

I'm fine MUG ; How about you JAAN? Embarrassed Hug

Just Wow!!! Totally loved the surreal effect of your VM with those black and white heavenly Abhiya scenes!!! They both looked like angels in this VM of your's...

OH yes MUG! ^I'm getting mad by following this COLOURING LOL Blushing Its madee my VM stylish na ^

I really lovee this grey colouring AHHH kills^ LOL Thanks for liking it 2 Hug

And also loved their dance perf wala scene that you added,that was Day Dreaming

AHH so it was ROMANTIC one! Embarrassed Thanks Big smile

I always say it and say it again that I love your editing!! Mwah!!

thanks meri jaan^ you madee my day <3 Hug

P.S - And that song, OMG, how did I miss it!? It is so sweet and beautiful,and completely suits our Abhiya

Jannat bhulake hum teri,

Aankhon ke ashq ban jaaye, pal tham jaaye'Beautiful!

May I know from which movie is it?

AHHH an amazing song^ You right mug Embarrassed

its not from a movie? ^ its from an album; JAL Smile

And if you or anyone else knows, can I know the meaning/the translation of the first two lines in Punjabi?

I dont know^ I matched like this; LOL

I wish 2 know this punjabi language ^

Cuz i really lovethier songs ;D Blushing LOL

thanks mug^ but i cant trans LOL tckr Hug

cutemug

Aisha. IF-Sizzlerz
Aisha.
Aisha.

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 1:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ASMI95

hey it too gud

^thanks sweety Hug
patakha-guddi IF-Rockerz
patakha-guddi
patakha-guddi

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 1:49am | IP Logged
ur welcm

Aisha.

Aisha. IF-Sizzlerz
Aisha.
Aisha.

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 6:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cool82d

AishoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooHug haye my rockstar  Wink

Meri jaan, PUREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE Hug

ufffShockedfffffff u know i am very lazyLOL in posting long comments  but 4 u anything Winkmy luv and ur vms Day Dreaming always send me to abhiya paradiseHeart Dancingdrooling  its full of magic and i just cant explain define ur vm in one word  .... LOLi wish i can but it is not so easy LOL4 me 

Oh meri jaan, This is madee my day Embarrassed I know LOL Its okay, I like the way you be LAZY gal LOL Then u type along COMMENT for me Wink LOL MUAHHug 

i think aisho u have  a magical wandsLOLROFL heheh jadoo ki chadi  lol  how yar ur every vm become my fav check out my youtubeWink channel i fav how many of ur vms and i just cant stop my self watching again n again Wink

AHHH this madee me happy PURE, It means alot when someone COMMENT and FAV ur VM aswell, Big smile Yeah its a MAGIC ROFL

omgShocked i was not recoverAngry LOLof the first  vm attack asman jhuk gaya and u yar give meD'oh 2nd attack of a vm kash yeh pal tham jayen Angry  uffffff this is my fav again LOL this  song  is my fav too asiho omg humari choice kitni milti hai i luv this song its best yar  hi 5 Wink

LOL^ thats great LOL Maybe i'm an angel Wink LOL I always make VMs on ur fav songs, Thats really makes me SURPRIZED Embarrassed muah n THANKS Hug

OK NOW I tell u my fav scene  part of vm Wink

1st scene both are looking moon luv the scene my fav yar Day Dreaming
Me 2 baba LOL Blushing Both looking so DREAMY Embarrassed

2nd my fav scene  when abhay is in car and pia closing the window luv the abhay expression  Day Dreaming
OHHHH kills yeah Silly LOL Love you PURE Embarrassed

3rd fav scene when abhay saves piaEmbarrassed 4rm truck and onother scene  abhay bday  party  scene Day Dreaming

the line kismat  ka yeh khel hai  milna tha hum ne kabhi hathoun ki lakeeroun m likha tha sabhi koi jana na jane yeh sath hai kitna haseen
kash yeh pal tham jayen ...Heart.  the hospital scene and that danish engagement scene of abhiya when pia know the truth of danish and that snow scene  this was the best Winkand the scene when the both go to seperate ways 
AHHH thanks, You madee my day PURE <3 I'm glad u liking my editing so MUCH.. i have no words to tell HOW much i'm happy rite now Big smile

uff abhay look too hot inCool Heartblack glasses this is the best scene  that scenes perfect goes with the lyric i luv  all scenes are perfect   this is my fav part Wink

Oh yes, He's looking HOTTT there Blushing OH VIVU i mean ABHAY LOL Silly

2nd fav part of the song i like janam janam ka yeh sath hai chootha ye aise nahin ..... kash yeh pal tham jayein all the scenes u put the promo scene 

when pia leaving and the effect u use of methali scene and the other hospital scene and luv the way u blend both hug scenes  1st when pia run and hug 2nd in colledge  but it look it one scene really hats of to ur creativity  ClapStarThumbs Upand then u use the lift scene
 again u blend both kissHeart Day Dreamingscene  luv it   the hospital kiss scene and the colledge     ... luv that valentine promo dance Winkscene  luv  the ending soomuch  ufffff cant explain huwmuch i luvHug the ending scene its so romanticEmbarrassed in abhiya arms totally  ur vm is priceless cant define in  one wordWink  ur vm is excellent superb mindblowing awsome fantastic speechless  excellent gorgeous  outstanding  i should now found more words in dictionary ErmmWink

WOWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
u noticed myyy editing very well Shocked Embarrassed
thanks meri jaan;) You likedd the whole VM!!
yess, MUAH MUAH <3 You madee me the happiest,
Though i cannot replay to all ur COMMENT,
butt i read it all, I'm really TOUCHED sisy Hug

really aisho this is ur best best vm Hug
Straight in my Fav Hug
Check out my youtube channel  i already fav it Wink
Thanks alot meri jaan, ILY endless.. Will checkHeart Hug
And yar b4r posting vm on forum i already commented on ur vm may be u not check it   so check it u will found my comment there Wink
For sure, Will replay there 2, MUAHHHHHHH ly forever<3 Hug

LOTS OF LUVHug
Urs 
Pure Wink

Ohmyjerryworld

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index