Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

aishi creations ; AP VM 'dilibadat-rock' pg.61 (Page 33)

saphira7988 Senior Member
saphira7988
saphira7988

Posted: 15 February 2011 at 11:54pm | IP Logged
Beautiful vm aisho..ClapClap i absolutely love this song...Big smilen i just loved d way u matched Abhiya's scenes so well to d lyrics...Thumbs Upamazing vm...Clap ur vms r always too good..!!!thanks alot for d pm dear Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aisha.

Ohmyjerryworld IF-Sizzlerz
Ohmyjerryworld
Ohmyjerryworld

SDAK Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 16 February 2011 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
AishoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooHug haye my rockstar  Wink

ufffShockedfffffff u know i am very lazyLOL in posting long comments  but 4 u anything Winkmy luv and ur vms Day Dreaming always send me to abhiya paradiseHeart Dancingdrooling  its full of magic and i just cant explain define ur vm in one word  .... LOLi wish i can but it is not so easy LOL4 me 
 i think aisho u have  a magical wandsLOLROFL heheh jadoo ki chadi  lol  how yar ur every vm become my fav check out my youtubeWink channel i fav how many of ur vms and i just cant stop my self watching again n again Wink
 omgShocked i was not recoverAngry LOLof the first  vm attack asman jhuk gaya and u yar give meD'oh 2nd attack of a vm kash yeh pal tham jayen Angry  uffffff this is my fav again LOL this  song  is my fav too asiho omg humari choice kitni milti hai i luv this song its best yar  hi 5 Wink

OK NOW I tell u my fav scene  part of vm Wink

1st scene both are looking moon luv the scene my fav yar Day Dreaming

2nd my fav scene  when abhay is in car and pia closing the window luv the abhay expression  Day Dreaming

3rd fav scene when abhay saves piaEmbarrassed 4rm truck and onother scene  abhay bday  party  scene Day Dreaming

the line kismat  ka yeh khel hai  milna tha hum ne kabhi hathoun ki lakeeroun m likha tha sabhi koi jana na jane yeh sath hai kitna haseen
kash yeh pal tham jayen ...Heart.  the hospital scene and that danish engagement scene of abhiya when pia know the truth of danish and that snow scene  this was the best Winkand the scene when the both go to seperate ways 

uff abhay look too hot inCool Heartblack glasses this is the best scene  that scenes perfect goes with the lyric i luv  all scenes are perfect   this is my fav part Wink

2nd fav part of the song i like janam janam ka yeh sath hai chootha ye aise nahin ..... kash yeh pal tham jayein all the scenes u put the promo scene 

when pia leaving and the effect u use of methali scene and the other hospital scene and luv the way u blend both hug scenes  1st when pia run and hug 2nd in colledge  but it look it one scene really hats of to ur creativity  ClapStarThumbs Upand then u use the lift scene
 again u blend both kissHeart Day Dreamingscene  luv it   the hospital kiss scene and the colledge     ... luv that valentine promo dance Winkscene  luv  the ending soomuch  ufffff cant explain huwmuch i luvHug the ending scene its so romanticEmbarrassed in abhiya arms totally  ur vm is priceless cant define in  one wordWink  ur vm is excellent superb mindblowing awsome fantastic speechless  excellent gorgeous  outstanding  i should now found more words in dictionary ErmmWink

really aisho this is ur best best vm Hug
Straight in my Fav Hug
Check out my youtube channel  i already fav it Wink
And yar b4r posting vm on forum i already commented on ur vm may be u not check it   so check it u will found my comment there Wink

LOTS OF LUVHug
Urs 
Pure Wink

Edited by cool82d - 16 February 2011 at 2:01pm

Aisha.

Aisha. IF-Sizzlerz
Aisha.
Aisha.

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 1:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~pooja_15~

nice VM aisha !

pooja ; thanks alot Embarrassed

Originally posted by sweetmaya_khan

OMG one of my faves! I love this song and the way you made it is so AMAZING. Loved how the lyrics matched so well.AWESOME vm love it
thanks  pm

Oh maya, I love ur name^ Thanks meri jaan :D Hug

Originally posted by PKYEK-Abhiya

Wouaouuuuuu i really love this VM !!

Even i love ur comment :D Big smile Hug
Aisha. IF-Sizzlerz
Aisha.
Aisha.

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 1:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by saphira7988

Beautiful vm aisho..ClapClap i absolutely love this song...Big smilen i just loved d way u matched Abhiya's scenes so well to d lyrics...Thumbs Upamazing vm...Clap ur vms r always too good..!!!thanks alot for d pm dear Hug

aww Saphi Embarrassed
ur comment are soo sweet! ;D
thanks so much for liking my editing,

muah, anytime ;) Hug
Aisha. IF-Sizzlerz
Aisha.
Aisha.

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 1:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

Omg, Aisho! You so totally outdid yourself this time!Shocked Shocked Shocked 
The song is amazing and your colouring was gorgeous! And the scenes were my favourite AbhIya scenes!! And the lyrics are so perfect!!! Literally, time comes to a standstill when these two are in the same frame! And gosh, those intense eyelocks, when they look into each other's eyes, it's like nothing else matters!Day Dreaming Day Dreaming
Aisho, thanks for the lovely Valentine's gift! It so totally made my day!Hug
Wow! I'm still getting over the intensity of this VM!! I'm so going to catch it again!
Happy Valentines Day!Heart

Neetu *hugs*
firstly; i don't celebrate VDAY, Secndly; Your comment are so spcl for me, Whenever i made something u there for me ILY forever <3 Big smile

And yes, The song is amazing for 'em,Blushing Yeah 'm glad u liked the gift, MUAH keep liking my work, Tckr jaanu Hug
Aisha. IF-Sizzlerz
Aisha.
Aisha.

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 1:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cool82d

reserved 

i already watched the vm yesterday  and comment on youtube

This is ur  best vm luv it soomuch i post the vm on my channel 1st page check out my youtube channel 

Will comment about vm in detail later 

PURE *hugs/kisses*
my sis/friend HOW ARE YOU? ;/
yes i saww the comment there, gonna replay back soon =)
ohhh LOL you commented now na LOL i'm checking Embarrassed

Will coment here soon right now Not feeling well Fever cough 
Sorry shona hope u understand 

OMGG Shocked
maybe it cause you by net from me LOL Ouch
tckr of yourself baba ;/ Hug

i just log to if for puja pm and saw ur pm  Hugs shona 

Inshallah will comment soon 

Take care 
Luv 
Fatima Urs pure 

Thats really sweet of you, But again i'm gussa on you Angry
WHY you comment here? Atleast takearest na? Confused

anyways, How you feel scrap me OKAY!?

Tckr you 2, Love you forever PURE! Hug

Ohmyjerryworld

Aisha. IF-Sizzlerz
Aisha.
Aisha.

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 1:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kasuartifan

Amazing workk!
Love the songs and scenes!
The song really does suit them!
Beautiful job!

Sugg: Shaapit songs.

Komal

Oh so ur name is komal FINALLY i get it Wink Embarrassed So nice LOL

Meri jaan, Thanks for beautiful comment =)

For sure; I'm making one for you verysoon ;D Blushing

tckr baby,
aishix
Aisha. IF-Sizzlerz
Aisha.
Aisha.

Posted: 17 February 2011 at 1:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sumadear13

very good VM Smile

thanks suma *hugs* Embarrassed

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index