Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

aishi creations ; AP VM 'dilibadat-rock' pg.61 (Page 23)

brokenmirrors IF-Dazzler
brokenmirrors
brokenmirrors

Geet Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
my prayers are always with you aishHeart
loveyouuu! & waiting for next vm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aisha.

Aisha. IF-Sizzlerz
Aisha.
Aisha.

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Ramsha-

Guess who is here?!!Cool Yeah its me!ROFL Aishooo!Hug

LOL Ramshu LOL WELCOME ji? LOL Hug

OMG Aishooo I have so much catching up to do but I just watched your latest Shayad Yeh Toh Pyaar Hai one since I LOVEEE that song and your mix is just WOW!! This song really suits them and you made the mix soo well.

Oh meri jaan, Your comments really made my day so spcl <33 I was waiting for it, Yeah the song really suits 'em, I thank Yams for choosing it Day Dreaming MUAH Heart

I loved how you started it and some of the bits in their were so amazing like that yeh teri yaadein and baatein one, that was just soo AWWish. The ending was rocking with that kiss scene...soo cute!

AHHH^ i must put it, To watch the VM again and again LOL Blushing
thankss for loving my editing ;D Big smile Hug

Aishoo you have the best coloring ever, lucky girl! I simply loved the coloring of the VM and the quality is soo good always! 

OMG sweetyy *hugs* You killing me now LOL Embarrassed Thanks, Yeah i work HARD for it =) Big smile

I shall comment on YT for the other ones but OMG Aisho keep it up...I can't get enough of your VMsDay Dreaming And WOW a exclusive account for AbhiYa? Awesome!Silly

OH yes!! LOL Wink You must, this acc ONLY for AbhiYa Heart Love you forever, TC Hug

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-SilentLove-

Aisha. IF-Sizzlerz
Aisha.
Aisha.

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Marausha

my prayers are always with you aishHeart
loveyouuu! & waiting for next vm

Oh MARU; I just lovee you more than anything Heart Sure, Do wait =) Hug
Aisha. IF-Sizzlerz
Aisha.
Aisha.

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

Aisho!! Gosh!! I so so sooo loved that VM!! It's no secret that I'm a big fan of how you pick out the perfect scenes and merge them so well!! And I loved the dull colouring of this VM. It made it seem even more intense!

Oh Neetu *HUGS* Thanks alot ;D Lovee you so much, And i'm glad to know that you're FAN of my VMs Shocked LOL MUAH you madee myy day <33 Hug

And yes, lovely, song, Yamzy! I've never heard it before but I loved it. Specially the music in the beginning!

Oh itss an AMAZING song Embarrassed Jappiz to Yams Big smile

Btw, Aisho, if you're open to requests can you please make an APM VM on this song? Please?Embarrassed

Sure, Take it, Will make it soon =) LY forever <3 Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

relentless..Jane..

Aisha. IF-Sizzlerz
Aisha.
Aisha.

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Ragini-

OMG Aishoooo Hug like yams said above..what have you done!!!!!!!! Silly

Oh meri CUTIEPIE Hug I love you both endless Heart THANKS ;D Big smile

Why are your VM's so addictive , why are they so magical , they just kill me everytime Silly
First of all all songs from Lucky have this unique charm about them that just captivates you and ABhiYa create that magic in ur vm's Day Dreaming every song u make a mix on them, just makes u speechless coz their chemsitry is even better in ur mixes..gosh aisho, after ur mix on AbhiYa on Maahi, Bas ek Pal , Sun Zara, this is my next favourite!! the lyrics are so well suited ..gosh like tailor made for them Day Dreaming im so glad yams requested this song, coz only you could do justice to this song , no one could done it better than you

Firstly, Cuz whenever i make something on my FAV couple, Its must be turn something more MAGICAL Blushing cuz they create it in my VMs, And i'm so glad to get all these BEAUTIFUL words from you Rags HugYou really makee me feel the happiest =) Heart

Thanks for making it so beautiful Aisho Hug now ur my fav VM maker , and no one can deny that..I love you Heart Hug

Welcomes Rags, And please dont say it again, HugI'm always here ^ And i feel so happy when you say 'i'm your fav' Thats really sweet of you, LY 2 cutipie forever Embarrassed

ragzz.relentless.

Aisha. IF-Sizzlerz
Aisha.
Aisha.

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Yamini.

Originally posted by ..Aisho..

Gosh meri Aisho!!! Hug what have you done babe!!!! Shocked Day Dreaming

Meri jaan, Meri Yams, I replied to you LAST Embarrassed to give you a space Hug

This is just fabulous, amazing, perfect...man im running out of words for this awesome mix...It is just the way i wanted it....uffffff ur a killer Aisho...its just so damn perfect..

AHH ^ dont kill me again Blushing LOL Thanks meri jaan, ILY endless Hug

I could totally feel the romance & pain/emotions through your brilliant editing of scenes with the lyrics...i totally admire Adnan Sami and Lata Mangeshkar's voices...they sing flawlessly..and see i told you it would suit AbhiYa perfectly....i think any song suits our AbhiYa Day Dreaming ur just too fab Aisho...I love you!!!! Hug

Yess!! They are perfect singers Day Dreaming And the song suits AbhiYa aswell Blushing
You're jenious Embarrassed Thanks for choosing this song Yams, ILY Heart

Thank you soooooooooo much for making it...the whole VM was flawless but my most FAV has to be the 2nd stanza where the lyrics are...Ye mulaakatein, ye teri baatein...aankhen...ek pal naa main bhool paaoon....OMG this part always touches my heart..and for both MN and AbhiYa...it suits them perfectly...

Oh yess!! Its mine fav part also Day Dreaming Ouch Feel sad for 'em, Hope thier love-story start soon Blushing

thank you for making my day...mwahhh Hug
Welcomes, anytime, I'm here Yams, MUAHH Hug

Ohmyjerryworldrelentless.

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 31 January 2011 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Aisho..

Originally posted by Chill_Out

Aisho!! Gosh!! I so so sooo loved that VM!! It's no secret that I'm a big fan of how you pick out the perfect scenes and merge them so well!! And I loved the dull colouring of this VM. It made it seem even more intense!

Oh Neetu *HUGS* Thanks alot ;D Lovee you so much, And i'm glad to know that you're FAN of my VMs Shocked LOL MUAH you madee myy day <33 Hug

And yes, lovely, song, Yamzy! I've never heard it before but I loved it. Specially the music in the beginning!

Oh itss an AMAZING song Embarrassed Jappiz to Yams Big smile

Btw, Aisho, if you're open to requests can you please make an APM VM on this song? Please?Embarrassed

Sure, Take it, Will make it soon =) LY forever <3 Hug

Thanks a lot, Aisho! You're a sweetheart!! And you deserve fans! I've seen a couple of your MayUr VMs also I believe. You rock!! Thanks again! Love yoouuuuuu!!Hug

P.S. Glad you're feeling better!Embarrassed

Edited by Chill_Out - 31 January 2011 at 12:59pm

Aisha.Ohmyjerryworld

.moonstruck. IF-Rockerz
.moonstruck.
.moonstruck.

Posted: 01 February 2011 at 1:23pm | IP Logged
AishoHugHug......Just catched up with 2 of the VMs...so cute and adorable, lovely colouring and edit dearest...keep em commin!

hmmm...suggestion....maybe-> Hero Enrique or 'do pal' 

Edited by -monus- - 01 February 2011 at 1:24pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Aisha.Ohmyjerryworldragzz.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index