Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

aishi creations ; AP VM 'dilibadat-rock' pg.61 (Page 15)

Meehak. IF-Sizzlerz
Meehak.
Meehak.

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 6:01am | IP Logged

Res.

Aishoo Heart u don't tell me that u have open ur own vm vorner in PKYEK. Ermm

*Edit*

Owww... Np dear (:
Congrats Aisho for your vm corner Hug The Abhiya vm's r to cute Day Dreaming Pg 12 vm r Really beautiful Day Dreaming The Abhiya's scene r aweesomeBlushing Keep making moreee and moree Jaana HugHeart  + Do pm me when u uptade new vm ! ! Embarrassed Love u meriii Jaan Muhaaa. Heart

Mehwish Hug
ImageShack, share photos, pictures, free image hosting, free video hosting, image hosting, video hosting, photo image hosting site, video hosting site

Edited by Taani96 - 19 January 2011 at 12:59pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aisha.

kaushiki9 IF-Rockerz
kaushiki9
kaushiki9

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 9:36am | IP Logged
veryyyyyyyyyyyyyy nice....

Aisha.

Naughtynatty IF-Sizzlerz
Naughtynatty
Naughtynatty

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 5:25pm | IP Logged
ahhh hw do u manage to do it hun !!
First it was Mayur magic now its Abhiya !!! =D
I am totally flat yaar !!!
thanks for the pm 
loved ur work as usual !!

relentless.

KMH2 IF-Rockerz

Banned Upon Request

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 6:35pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Aisha.

Aisha. IF-Sizzlerz
Aisha.
Aisha.

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 9:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kasuartifan

OMG fabuloussss vm!
Love the song & scenes!Day Dreaming
Amazing job!
Please send me pms when update!Big smile
Komal

^Komal.. Thanks meri jaan Embarrassed
sure will send you ;D Big smile
Aisha. IF-Sizzlerz
Aisha.
Aisha.

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by .Yamini.

Originally posted by ..Aisho..

Wow! wowwww!! Aisho my sweetheart....you've done an out stnading job as usual Day Dreaming Ahh this is one of my favourite song's from Lucky...OMG you've done complete justice to this song with selecting some amazing AbhiYa scenes Day Dreaming Day Dreaming

^OMG my sweets ; I'm so glad that you love, Yams you surprize me always with ur COMMENTS^
thanks alot meri jaan, i knoww its an AMAZING songg Day Dreaming I love to hear it whenever i feel SAD it makes me chear up^ GOSH its suits AbhiYa aswell Shocked Embarrassed Thanks esp to Rags, for making me fall in love with this couple more =) Blushing Hug Love you a tons Yams <33333333333333333'

My cutiepie, you always take requests so easily..and im so glad you took my sister's..i bet shes gonna LOVE it Blushing its her all time favourite song Embarrassed 

^Yeah.. I wanna make my friends always happy, Thats why?! And esp you both, Are my fav twins & sis's i ever met in whole world :D Hugso i must DONE this mix so spcl na?  ^ Embarrassed

about the VM, the colouring just amazes me....i lovedd the middle parts where Abhay keeps staring at her but yet is not close to her...AMAZINGGG man! how are you so goooddd...? i loved the way you used Abhay-Metz scenes too Day Dreaming simply magical and mesmerising Heart

^Oh yes, Abhay falling for Piya.. But not yet, Thats what i like about this couple man? Blushing
I tried my BEST for this VM.. ^I knoww i cut the last part, Cuz it was not suitable, But yet am happy with final Embarrassed Thanks Yams ;D Big smile

Ok i have a request ROFL can you pleaseeeeeeeeeee make a VM on AbhiYa on Shaayad Yehi toh pyaar hai from the same movie...its my fav song from this film...remember i had asked you for a MN vm on this song...pls make it on abhiya this time naa...but aisho u had cut out the 2nd paragraph from the song fr MN last time...pls pls plsssss make it on the whole song this time..becoz the 2nd para is very beautiful..its lyrics are beautiful...can you plss put those abhay metz scenes where shes running down the stairs..where abhay remembers his past...that will be greatttt!!! loveeeee youu Hug sorry for troubling you with requests all the time ROFL

^Oh yes, I'm FOOL i cut last time LOL Cuz whenever i made something on MayUr/ArTi , I just keep staring at 'em LOL i mean thier scenes Blushing And forget everything? LOL Silly But dont worry! This time will make sure that i'll be done the whole song a VM on AbhiYa.. Thanks for requesting Yams :D Embarrassed

I love you endless, Do wait for ur VM.. its comingsoon Day Dreaming MUAH Heart

relentless.

Aisha. IF-Sizzlerz
Aisha.
Aisha.

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shaggyscooby

Wow its really beautifulClap
Keep up the fabulous work

Thanks alot =) Embarrassed
Aisha. IF-Sizzlerz
Aisha.
Aisha.

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by remosalsa

again another  nice long vm AishooThumbs UpHug

the song & scenes were so perfect matching aptHeart

lovelyBlushing

Thanks alot meri jaan ;D Embarrassed Hug

remosalsa

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index