Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

aishi creations ; AP VM 'dilibadat-rock' pg.61 (Page 14)

relentless. IF-Stunnerz
relentless.
relentless.

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 11:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Aisho..

new VM 15th Jan '11
requested by 'Ragini'

^aww cutiepie Embarrassed i love you endlessHug 
thanks for choosing this song, gosh Day Dreaming it suits 'em verywell Shocked

hopefully everyone enjoyed ;P  

comments are love ;
aishi.

Wow! wowwww!! Aisho my sweetheart....you've done an out stnading job as usual Day Dreaming Ahh this is one of my favourite song's from Lucky...OMG you've done complete justice to this song with selecting some amazing AbhiYa scenes Day Dreaming Day Dreaming

My cutiepie, you always take requests so easily..and im so glad you took my sister's..i bet shes gonna LOVE it Blushing its her all time favourite song Embarrassed 

about the VM, the colouring just amazes me....i lovedd the middle parts where Abhay keeps staring at her but yet is not close to her...AMAZINGGG man! how are you so goooddd...? i loved the way you used Abhay-Metz scenes too Day Dreaming simply magical and mesmerising Heart

Ok i have a request ROFL can you pleaseeeeeeeeeee make a VM on AbhiYa on Shaayad Yehi toh pyaar hai from the same movie...its my fav song from this film...remember i had asked you for a MN vm on this song...pls make it on abhiya this time naa...but aisho u had cut out the 2nd paragraph from the song fr MN last time...pls pls plsssss make it on the whole song this time..becoz the 2nd para is very beautiful..its lyrics are beautiful...can you plss put those abhay metz scenes where shes running down the stairs..where abhay remembers his past...that will be greatttt!!! loveeeee youu Hug sorry for troubling you with requests all the time ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Aisha.ragzz.

shaggyscooby Senior Member
shaggyscooby
shaggyscooby

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Wow its really beautifulClap
Keep up the fabulous work

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aisha.

remosalsa IF-Stunnerz
remosalsa
remosalsa

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 12:18pm | IP Logged
again another  nice long vm AishooThumbs UpHug

the song & scenes were so perfect matching aptHeart

lovelyBlushing

Aisha.

Super Kool IF-Sizzlerz
Super Kool
Super Kool

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
brilliant vm.....wow...wow...wow....Clap

Aisha.

cutemug Senior Member
cutemug
cutemug

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 12:44pm | IP Logged

Hey Aish,
my Vivacious Mesmerizing(VM) makerHug

You never fail to enchant us all with your VM's
Such a lovely,sweet and a dreamy VM,
Loved it lots!!!Star

All the moments are Awwilicious ,
but I liked the last recent scene Blushing where Abhay just looks at Piya,
in sync with the ongoing music
Terrific,

Love yaEmbarrassed

Mug

Aisha.

.:.MONA.:. IF-Sizzlerz
.:.MONA.:.
.:.MONA.:.

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 1:05pm | IP Logged

Haseeenaaa, OMG this is so great..i love this vm..the song goes? really well with all the secens u have chossen..really well done....keep up the great work..

HeartMONA

Aisha.

ragzz. IF-Stunnerz
ragzz.
ragzz.

Posted: 15 January 2011 at 10:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Ragini-

OMG Aishoo! RESSS

Aisho!! From where did u really learn VM making, this is a masterpiece..How do u manage to make VMs this amazingly, i mean Aisho, you should really do something, that people notice ur vm's!! u can easily make this a profession, i dont know how, but this work is of a genius, i m not even kidding if you think im joking hehe! This VM is just outstanding Clap

The colouring ..is PERFECT , the way you write ur copyright at the corner looks absoutely elegant, the editing ...the best editing ive come across Aisho, u always put the music at the right time of the scene, its never late..and now coming to my fav part, the scene that you have chosen ..omg, those are my most favourite AbhiYa moments Blushing the lyrics of the song go so well with the scenes youve chosen, of course it will, coz ur a professional VM maker Aisho..gosh i totally love it, i cant really say it in words, coz it is difficult to express words for such a masterpiece, its nothing but the BEST

AIsho..I LOVE YOU for making this beautiful VM for me, and really cant thank you enough!! i hope you make Yam's request too EmbarrassedLOL coz she is absolutely crazy about that song Embarrassed

Edited by -Ragini- - 15 January 2011 at 10:16pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

cutemugAisha.relentless.

rose.three IF-Rockerz
rose.three
rose.three

Posted: 16 January 2011 at 5:37am | IP Logged
wowwwwwwwwww....wonderful vm...
loved it............

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index