aishi creations ; AP VM 'dilibadat-rock' pg.61 - Page 45

Posted: 12 years ago
Oh minz jaan, This is made my day =/ Gonna replay to you BACK soon!! <33
OmyGosshhh.. 😲 Soo beautiful vm, & sad also. LOVE the vm color a loootszz. 😍😍 & the efect you put r Aweesome yaar. ❀️ LOVE you vm's,, I'm ur BIG vm fan. (: Awwwhhh.. the scene you put r totaly aweeesome...πŸ€—  Song selected r good. Song suit them. (: Want to see moree vm of you..☺️ Make moree vm's jaan. LOVE YOU  A LOOOT & Your work ! πŸ€—
fabulous...awesome...
love d song & ur VM too πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘...

thanx 4 d PM dear
fantasticcc VM aisho!! i miss my AbhiYa soo much :'(
*Reserved*

-Edited-

Aishoo!! Oh my God!! This had to be your bestest VM ever!! Omg!! And you're so right! This song is just MADE for them! Even God has no option but to write Abhay in Pia's destiny!! Hayee! Those lyrics are SO perfect!! And that whole healing of Pia's wounds, 'Teri dil ke inn zakhmon pe, malhum mein hona chahoon' those are sooo apt!! And then when he's saving Pia after she crashes in the window. And Pia crying! And then her whole detective work with Abhay buried underground! And your colouring gives it that despressive feel!! Aisho, you made me cry!! This is soo bad!! I want Abhay back! I want my AbhIya back! I miss them like crazy!! 😭

This VM is just out of this world!! You really outdid yourself!! Love you loadss!! πŸ€—
Edited by Chill_Out - 12 years ago
Oh goood amazing VM but so sad i'm just crying yaaar πŸ˜­
This is one of my favourite song πŸ˜
I miss sooo much Abhay...and Abhiya's love πŸ˜­
Please Aishou make mooore πŸ˜‰
AWSUM VM
it seems dat dis song is made for dem onlyπŸ˜ƒit suited dem soo much
scenes were perfect wid da wording of songs
MISS DEM😭

Awesome Vm...I loved the song..
Ohhh Gossshh ! Most quixotic song ever ..
Tera he bass hona Chahoun .. its utterly Mind blowin' ..
Alll the sCenes 're so seduCtive espeCially the Wound One .. Ahhh .. His Kissses makes me Berserk all the time .. Abhay Misss yEw Like no Other thin' .. Come baCk Pleaseee ...
I Miss yEw Loads and Loads and Loads .. πŸ₯Ί

This VM is at its Peak now .. I'm HOoked !

Edited by Cute.Sadaf - 12 years ago
OMG I'm 😭 πŸ˜­ πŸ˜­

I don't know how you do it your VM just keep getting HOTTER & HOTTER. I love the song and the FF editing on all Abhiya scenes was 5 ⭐️.

Thanks again for the PM