Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

guys i seriously hated thos hindi definations yuck (Page 5)

Super Kool IF-Sizzlerz
Super Kool
Super Kool

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ritz93

But that's the truth about Vampires. Isn't it? And Pia has to understand the horrors attached with falling in love with a Vampire. True, Abhay is not like that but there are all others like that in his society. Pia needs to understand that. It's not all about cooing or teen romance. It's dangerous. 

Before Stephanie Meyer has provided us with the romantic definitions to the word Vampire, this is what vampires were being looked at. Wink   

very well saidClapClapClap....but i can also understand the concern of other friends abhay is tooo kool to be referred by adjectives like darinda....LOLLOL
LOL

Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 1:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dolly18

[
agreedLOL n piont taken
still those diologues were tacky....LOLmoreover that whole soul less beings thingy
well that's not true if a creature like that can have feelings(and i dont only mean abhay) even chandeena get afraid or angry at abhay for their safetyGeek.. so since they have feelings they cant be soul less obviously .. they have minds cleverness n everything..
all i wanted to say was that the book wasnt all right abt vampires..

moreover the diologues still looked stupid even without taking abhay in accountLOL

I do understand your POV. The dialogues look whacky in Hindi.
The only thing is that this may not have that much impact if they are told in English. I think writers do want to highlight the disgust in the Vampire lifestyle - not only to Pia but also to us as viewers. I am sure that they are not doing it as a moral duty though LOL.  

About the book not being right about the Vampires, I think it was shown to be an Anne Rice (they hid the "e" for copyright purposes Ouch) book whose version of Vampire was very seductive but yeah the lines were not exactly hers. Wonder why they never talked about twilight hmmm....

Feelings part is also debatable. The writers repeatedly have mentioned about Vampires not having strong feelings and even Chandeena didn't seem to have strong reactions to anything - even when Abhay has done most silly of the mistakes. They didn't seem very strong comparable to what they should have been. So, can't say what they exactly mean by strong emotions.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-nautankidollz-

Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 1:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Super Kool

But that's the truth about Vampires. Isn't it? And Pia has to understand the horrors attached with falling in love with a Vampire. True, Abhay is not like that but there are all others like that in his society. Pia needs to understand that. It's not all about cooing or teen romance. It's dangerous. 

Before Stephanie Meyer has provided us with the romantic definitions to the word Vampire, this is what vampires were being looked at. Wink   

very well saidClapClapClap....but i can also understand the concern of other friends abhay is tooo kool to be referred by adjectives like darinda....LOLLOL
LOL

A Vampire is a darinda. Isn't he? Even Abhay agrees to that. An apple can't be called an orange because one likes orange. 

Sure Abhay is too cool -even cooler to be called a human. I call him ANGEL Day Dreaming. But that doesn't change the facts about Vampires. Vampires are disgusting. Though they are powerful, they still survive on human blood, play games and are monstrous or darindas. If you have seen Twilight, the real Vampires are like Volturi who are monstrous. Only Cullen family is an exception.

This is the reason Abhay wants to keep Pia away from this dark world. It is a dark world.

Edited by Ritz93 - 07 January 2011 at 2:08pm
-nautankidollz- IF-Sizzlerz
-nautankidollz-
-nautankidollz-

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 9:17pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by dolly18

[
agreedLOL n piont taken
still those diologues were tacky....LOLmoreover that whole soul less beings thingy
well that's not true if a creature like that can have feelings(and i dont only mean abhay) even chandeena get afraid or angry at abhay for their safetyGeek.. so since they have feelings they cant be soul less obviously .. they have minds cleverness n everything..
all i wanted to say was that the book wasnt all right abt vampires..

moreover the diologues still looked stupid even without taking abhay in accountLOL

I do understand your POV. The dialogues look whacky in Hindi.
The only thing is that this may not have that much impact if they are told in English. I think writers do want to highlight the disgust in the Vampire lifestyle - not only to Pia but also to us as viewers. I am sure that they are not doing it as a moral duty though LOL.  

About the book not being right about the Vampires, I think it was shown to be an Anne Rice (they hid the "e" for copyright purposes Ouch) book whose version of Vampire was very seductive but yeah the lines were not exactly hers. Wonder why they never talked about twilight hmmm....

Feelings part is also debatable. The writers repeatedly have mentioned about Vampires not having strong feelings and even Chandeena didn't seem to have strong reactions to anything - even when Abhay has done most silly of the mistakes. They didn't seem very strong comparable to what they should have been. So, can't say what they exactly mean by strong emotions.

hmmm u got me thinking
i guess i agree to everything u said

still it was grossLOL.. sorry cant get that feeling out of my mind dunno why??ConfusedLOL

but u r right .. especially abt that chandeena thingyGeek

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritzie

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index