Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

guys i seriously hated thos hindi definations yuck

-nautankidollz- IF-Sizzlerz
-nautankidollz-
-nautankidollz-

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 9:17am | IP Logged
by god that stupid book n loogle wikipedia resultsLOL
seriously my my both of those thingies were in english n piya was reading them in hindi n that too sho shudh hindiLOL...

what did she say??
shaitani darinda.. khon peeta jeev,and that shrapit shaitani jeev and all that rubbish ughh

ugh plain ughh
abhay is seriously not like that n they were making it sound soo tacky yuck..
i wanna meet the diologue writer at this i was soo exited for scenes when piya seraches for the truth of abhay n now i am banging the head on tvOuch
seriosuly n the way piya kept saying chalti firti laashei n all that

get a grip kektaAngry
sorry for being soo angry but i seriously hated this thing n those stupid diologues do giv ur veins n sorry if my piont of opinion hurt anybody.. didnt wanted it too

Edited by dolly18 - 06 January 2011 at 9:18am

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

day2008larimel22AY_RHr4eVersanabestNirjhor105BUBLAI.Mehak.ka7eelasab2778--sumana13--ozzyie-Akriti-cool_tuliRoarksaher_90--sanchita--Mahak Sinhamusic_l0ver036matwamangoromaila

Nandini25 IF-Rockerz
Nandini25
Nandini25

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Actually same is my feelings after hearing those words.
But u no that book is telling about vampires in general n they r not as gud as our Abhay is na so we cant really blame the book writer.
its Piya who has 2 understand how different Abhay is from those monsters and that he has more humanity in himself than humans, see for instance there is that Danish.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

mi-neepearl--sumana13---nautankidollz-Mahak Sinha

pritirays IF-Sizzlerz
pritirays
pritirays

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 9:26am | IP Logged
I agree! The hindi definition were too much n made me puke to think abt such a creature! Dead

At least they can be more polite and use some better language for defining the male lead! LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13---nautankidollz-

-nautankidollz-
-nautankidollz-

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetshera

Actually same is my feelings after hearing those words.
But u no that book is telling about vampires in general n they r not as gud as our Abhay is na so we cant really blame the book writer.
its Piya who has 2 understand how different Abhay is from those monsters and that he has more humanity in himself than humans, see for instance there is that Danish.
yaar i agree but those hindi words were bit too much melodramtic ughhhh  nahi?? moreover the things were in english what was even the need for piya to translate the text in hindi for usErmm
seriously i was laughing like anything n feeling irritated at the same time ROFLROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nirjhor105

-nautankidollz-
-nautankidollz-

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 9:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pritirays

I agree! The hindi definition were too much n made me puke to think abt such a creature! Dead

At least they can be more polite and use some better language for defining the male lead! LOL

yaar vo sab english mein bol dete to hi it was much better ROFL
pritirays IF-Sizzlerz
pritirays
pritirays

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 9:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dolly18

Originally posted by pritirays

yaar vo sab english mein bol dete to hi it was much better ROFL

ROFL exactly! Wo kya hai na - english thodi kam samajh main aati hai to sab chal jaata! ROFL
paircube Senior Member
paircube
paircube

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Those are the vampire definitions from the book and internet in hindi.They weren't meant for Abhay.
But don't worry Piya will give a new definition to her Vampire Abhay-
The savior.Approve
The protector.Wink
The one who has the purest heart even if it does not beatEmbarrassed.
The one who has a soul that has been buried deep but is still there.Blushing
Bla Bla Bla...(You get the point)

The definitions were just made gross so that they could bring out the difference between Abhay and the normal vampires and show how great and heroic he is by denying his own nature.

Edited by rachanarock - 06 January 2011 at 10:04am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

larimel22ffkhanMahak Sinharomaila

pratsy IF-Stunnerz
pratsy
pratsy

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 10:18am | IP Logged
mje to kbhi kbhi lagta h jaise abhay is nt a vampire. .hez so loving,caring,helpful na Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ffkhanromaila

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index