India-Forums

Which actor should jodi with Leena in shows? (Page 4)

Poll Question: Who do you think suits with Leena the most?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
7 [20.00%]
4 [11.43%]
24 [68.57%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

WarriorCats Senior Member
WarriorCats
WarriorCats

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Whoa!!! HitMi talk, YAY!!!!
There sure are lots of HitMi fans here. I don't know why did we start the discussion of this couple right now....wierd. Yea I do love HitMi a lot, but in this show, to be honest, I like both PaVom and Agankhi. I'm cool with both couples. And about Mrunal-Leena dating in real life, I don't know, but there are lots of pictures with them that makes me want to think that. LOL

KarateTiger Groupbie
KarateTiger
KarateTiger

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 11:39am | IP Logged

Originally posted by WarriorCats

Whoa!!! HitMi talk, YAY!!!!
There sure are lots of HitMi fans here. I don't know why did we start the discussion of this couple right now....wierd. Yea I do love HitMi a lot, but in this show, to be honest, I like both PaVom and Agankhi. I'm cool with both couples. And about Mrunal-Leena dating in real life, I don't know, but there are lots of pictures with them that makes me want to think that. LOL

oh wow. i know it is kind of weird that we talked about the actors and now a couple.LOL anyways
i've only seen a couple of pictures of mrunal and leena together. Some were bandini offscreen pictures and the other one was a picture at i think ekta's beach party (or something like that) and then there were independence day pictures (there were 3 of them). i think those all of the pictures that i've seen but i would love it if they were together.Smile
WarriorCats Senior Member
WarriorCats
WarriorCats

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 2:02pm | IP Logged
@KarateTiger
I've found much more offscreen pics with them, on Prerna's or Aasiya's birthday party I think. Also there was a video about a year ago about Mrunal & Leena going on Ganeeshji's Yarta (did I spell it right???) And after watching that video, many people asked if they were together in real life. But stupid Hostingcup it deleted the video D:< (well it's not working for me... LOL )
KarateTiger Groupbie
KarateTiger
KarateTiger

Posted: 26 January 2011 at 4:56pm | IP Logged

@KarateTiger
I've found much more offscreen pics with them, on Prerna's or Aasiya's birthday party I think. Also there was a video about a year ago about Mrunal & Leena going on Ganeeshji's Yarta (did I spell it right???) And after watching that video, many people asked if they were together in real life. But stupid Hostingcup it deleted the video D:< (well it's not working for me... LOL )

yea i was looking for the ganesh yatra video but couldnt find it anywhereCry but ive never seen them together on prerna or aasiya's birthday 
-Vrinda- IF-Sizzlerz
-Vrinda-
-Vrinda-

Posted: 27 January 2011 at 7:48am | IP Logged

@KarateTiger
hey will u pls pm me those pixSmile
beren Newbie
beren
beren

Posted: 04 February 2011 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Mohit Raina......... He is charming   and strong character........

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Rehana86

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Ganga Kii Dheej Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index