Which actor should jodi with Leena in shows?

Poll

Who do you think suits with Leena the most?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
WarriorCats thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Which actor should jodi with Leena in shows?

Well, I'll give my opinion for all the actors that I posted in this pool, and don't get me wrong, I'm not saying I hate the current co-stars that Leena is acting with right now.

1. Mrunal Jain - If most of you have watched 'Bandini' before the 10-year-leap, you would understand why this was my first choice and vote. Mrunal-Leena were known as Hiten-Khemi (HitMi) in Bandini, and I can say that half of the Bandini fans watched it because of them. If you're interested about this couple, then you can find many VM's of them on Youtube. Also there were 'rumors' (hardly rumors) that they were/are together in real life. (don't get me wrong I'm 25-30% sure about this)

2. Saurabh Pandey - Well, he is good with Leena in this serial, they do make a good couple, but I wished it was Mrunal who played him.

3. Mohit Raina - Currently there are fans of the Pakhi-Agantuk couple, and I can guess that they currently suit eachother in some people's eyes.

4. Kunal Thakkur - They were a couple in the weekly-horror show ' Koi Aane Ko Hai' and temporarily in 'Bandini'.

5. Harshad Chopra - Yea, even though you've never seen Leena with Harshad before, but in June when Harshad's new show 'Tere Liye' started there was an Article that Harshad and Sonam Mann (Sharmi) were dating in real life, but then things got mixed and they started pairing him with Leena aswell.

Note: When you vote, please post your reason why that actor.
Edited by WarriorCats - 13 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

halley thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
saurabh pandey....i think they make a cute pair and der is a lot of love and affection between them .my 2nd choice wld b agantuk nd pakhi !!
tina354 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I have voted 4 sourav pandey.i think dey look cute 2gather.but i like pakhi n agantuk jodi as well.pakhi,a soft girl n dat guy agantuk with angry youngman attitude compliment each other very well.I am little bit confused.😕
WarriorCats thumbnail
@tina354
Why are you confused? Is it because of the other actors I posted? I posted the reasons 'why' I chose them in my first post. Or did the 'real life' stuff confuse you. Like I said, I'm not sure, I've just heard.
-Vrinda- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i love her a lot with mrunal jain
WarriorCats thumbnail
@vrinda2010
And why do you love her with Mrunal Jain? Please post you reason why , it makes it more fun for the other members to read, and it's not spamming this topic with one-liner posts. Just helping. :)
-Vrinda- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: WarriorCats

@vrinda2010

And why do you love her with Mrunal Jain? Please post you reason why , it makes it more fun for the other members to read, and it's not spamming this topic with one-liner posts. Just helping. :)

because i am a love bandini and i used to love them a lot in that show😊
tina354 thumbnail
@warrior
i was confused 2 choose between sourav pandey n mohit raina as i like pakhi agantuk jodi as much as pakhi shivam jodi.i have voted 4 sourav but i like 2 see leena with mohit as well.
Edited by tina354 - 13 years ago
demre thumbnail
Mohit Raina best for leena..... their chamistry are very good.........
Rehana86 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hi....i m new to this forum....i just watched all the agantuk and pakhi scenes on friday as I came across the promo of agantuk filling pakhi's forehead and all of a sudden something attracted me abt these two and i believe i m in love with them....*sigh*...so my vote goes to none other than AganKhi....love them :D