India-Forums

Which actor should jodi with Leena in shows?

Poll Question: Who do you think suits with Leena the most?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
7 [20.00%]
4 [11.43%]
24 [68.57%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

WarriorCats Senior Member
WarriorCats
WarriorCats

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Which actor should jodi with Leena in shows?

Well, I'll give my opinion for all the actors that I posted in this pool, and don't get me wrong, I'm not saying I hate the current co-stars that Leena is acting with right now.

1. Mrunal Jain - If most of you have watched 'Bandini' before the 10-year-leap, you would understand why this was my first choice and vote. Mrunal-Leena were known as Hiten-Khemi (HitMi) in Bandini, and I can say that half of the Bandini fans watched it because of them. If you're interested about this couple, then you can find many VM's of them on Youtube. Also there were 'rumors' (hardly rumors) that they were/are together in real life. (don't get me wrong I'm 25-30% sure about this)

2. Saurabh Pandey - Well, he is good with Leena in this serial, they do make a good couple, but I wished it was Mrunal who played him.

3. Mohit Raina - Currently there are fans of the Pakhi-Agantuk couple, and I can guess that they currently suit eachother in some people's eyes.

4. Kunal Thakkur - They were a couple in the weekly-horror show ' Koi Aane Ko Hai' and temporarily in 'Bandini'.

5. Harshad Chopra - Yea, even though you've never seen Leena with Harshad before, but in June when Harshad's new show 'Tere Liye' started there was an Article that Harshad and Sonam Mann (Sharmi) were dating in real life, but then things got mixed and they started pairing him with Leena aswell.

Note: When you vote, please post your reason why that actor.

Edited by WarriorCats - 07 January 2011 at 6:54am

halley IF-Dazzler
halley
halley

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 9:27am | IP Logged
saurabh pandey....i think they make a cute pair and der is a lot of love and affection between them .my 2nd choice wld b agantuk nd pakhi !!
tina354 Newbie
tina354
tina354

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
I have voted 4 sourav pandey.i think dey look cute 2gather.but i like pakhi n agantuk jodi as well.pakhi,a soft girl n dat guy agantuk with angry youngman attitude compliment each other very well.I am little bit confused.Confused
WarriorCats
WarriorCats

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 3:37am | IP Logged
@tina354
Why are you confused? Is it because of the other actors I posted? I posted the reasons 'why' I chose them in my first post. Or did the 'real life' stuff confuse you. Like I said, I'm not sure, I've just heard.
-Vrinda- IF-Sizzlerz
-Vrinda-
-Vrinda-

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 6:24am | IP Logged
i love her a lot with mrunal jain
WarriorCats
WarriorCats

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 6:53am | IP Logged
@vrinda2010
And why do you love her with Mrunal Jain? Please post you reason why , it makes it more fun for the other members to read, and it's not spamming this topic with one-liner posts. Just helping. :)
-Vrinda- IF-Sizzlerz
-Vrinda-
-Vrinda-

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 3:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by WarriorCats

@vrinda2010
And why do you love her with Mrunal Jain? Please post you reason why , it makes it more fun for the other members to read, and it's not spamming this topic with one-liner posts. Just helping. :)
because i am a love bandini and i used to love them a lot in that showSmile
tina354 Newbie
tina354
tina354

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 8:14am | IP Logged
@warrior
i was confused 2 choose between sourav pandey n mohit raina as i like pakhi agantuk jodi as much as pakhi shivam jodi.i have voted 4 sourav but i like 2 see leena with mohit as well.

Edited by tina354 - 08 January 2011 at 8:22am

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index