226-Paradi$e Of Our Bublipies Mayur/Arti HNY 2011 - Page 24

Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by manapandey

hi gals ๐Ÿค—

jenny,anu ,ridi
haiii but jenny is not here๐Ÿ˜†
sibi sabr karo kyunki uska phal meetha hota hai.i will b back after 2 mins.going to find the link.
Originally posted by anuja4mayur

sibi sabr karo kyunki uska phal meetha hota hai.i will b back after 2 mins.going to find the link.
k.......๐Ÿ˜ƒ
jenny is not here

then plz may i know name of artikliye
Originally posted by anuja4mayur

sabar ka phal meetha nehi arti hoti hey

hi gals ๐Ÿค—

jenny,anu ,ridi

hi
nikita hellooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
First Step towards Friendship

Then there is an obvious need to overlook the dissimilarities and come to an understanding. The need is situational, they have a project to do. She wants him to be her dance partner,. So, its a need-based understanding that they develop, simply out of necessity. While, they do form this association, they realize, they have qualities that complement and complete each other. The underlying attraction strengthens as the comfort level has increased. The talent parade audition is a step where they realise their physical comfort with each other. She is flustered by his touch but her body reacts positively to him. This is a unique quality and most often, such situations lead to discomfort but here, there is not just comfort but a feeling of completeness. Nupur's mind has already associated Mayank's as that of a perfect partner's. As they work together further, there is an obvious closeness that leads to them being flustered but they never feel discomfort.

Slowly their contrasting natures also help in bringing each other closer. HE would never have danced if not for her..he would never have gone to a beach with a girl if not for her. She was the reason he was beginning to enjoy life. She was learning to take her work in the right spirit from him, though she lied, she is motivated to work harder just for him.
Originally posted by Nikita-Sharma

me bck!๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ณ

welcome back honey

jenny is not here

then plz may i know name of artikliye
me sibi๐Ÿ˜›
n wb nikki๐Ÿ˜ณ