Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi

India-Forums

How many viewers STOPPED watching RMJ (Page 4)

Purehearts Senior Member
Purehearts
Purehearts

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rayadallie

TARAL83 N her followers, are u all judging sara base on merits or are u judging her based on your likeness for her. Because I can tell u that love is blind and when u in it u dont see further than your nose. Sarah is a good actress but not in Mona's role

Wake up n smell the coffee

I am not sure who your post is addressed to, by saying "TARAL83 N her followers".
Let me make one thing clear here.You are entitled to your opinion and we are to ours.So no need to get personal and nasty about it, if you don't  like our opinion.
Shocked

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_RiaNa_

_RiaNa_ IF-Addictz
_RiaNa_
_RiaNa_

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 4:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Purehearts

Originally posted by rayadallie

TARAL83 N her followers, are u all judging sara base on merits or are u judging her based on your likeness for her. Because I can tell u that love is blind and when u in it u dont see further than your nose. Sarah is a good actress but not in Mona's role

Wake up n smell the coffee

I am not sure who your post is addressed to, by saying "TARAL83 N her followers".
Let me make one thing clear here.You are entitled to your opinion and we are to ours.So no need to get personal and nasty about it, if you don't  like our opinion.
Shocked

i agree with u purehearts.. i dont understand why some ppl here can't eccept sara as monaConfused
it's only because she doesn't look innocent n sweet enough...  priyal  was truly more sweet n lovely but remember, she was a sixteen year old  teenager... sara looks much more mature..
what is wrong with that??  i've no prob with it.. she is doing a fab job hereEmbarrassed soon or later she will
create her own style..Approve

samlovesu Newbie
samlovesu
samlovesu

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 4:57pm | IP Logged
I like Sara as Mona rather than Priyal. Priyal was a young girl, but Sara is growing up to become a woman. I think she suits better, and hence haven't stopped watching.

But I don't understand this.. without watching the show how can the acting be compared between the two Actors??

_RiaNa_

_RiaNa_ IF-Addictz
_RiaNa_
_RiaNa_

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 5:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by samlovesu

I like Sara as Mona rather than Priyal. Priyal was a young girl, but Sara is growing up to become a woman. I think she suits better, and hence haven't stopped watching.

But I don't understand this.. without watching the show how can the acting be compared between the two Actors??
are yaar, do u really believe that they are not watching ? ofcourse they do.. LOL
it's that some ppl can't eccepting mona's replacing but still love the storyWink

samlovesu

khamosshhh IF-Sizzlerz
khamosshhh
khamosshhh

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 10:56pm | IP Logged
If many viewers hv stopped watching RMJ coz of Sara's entry ... den d producers must be happy... as many more hv started watching it after Sara's entry nd I 2 am 1 of dem!

D story as such hasn't been as gripping as since Sara's entry it has all been abt d marraige festivities, but already it has been hinted dat Mona will be having 2 walk on a tight rope between d 2 families nd it surely luks promising!
OmaRamdass IF-Rockerz
OmaRamdass
OmaRamdass

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 8:10pm | IP Logged
This show has lost its appeal to me. I dont like it any more since sara came in.There is absolutely no chemistry between sara and the guy.
I saw a scene when - mona and her family went over to anukalp house for the poetry-  and mona and anukalp were trying to eye each other lovingly and it looked so forced- so fake that i just got mad and turned the station.
Not liking it but i must admit the story line is great. Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rayadalliestephhh

arpi9 Senior Member
arpi9
arpi9

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 11:03pm | IP Logged
Guys..I think we need to stop this negative posts and get ready to njoy the show..As our show is being under top 5 and njoy the show....what ever you do it wont be possible to get ur priyal back...need to adjust with our Sara.........
rayadallie IF-Dazzler
rayadallie
rayadallie

Posted: 10 January 2011 at 11:50am | IP Logged
Rianne n Purehearts, I am sorry if u feel offended by my comments but I did not write it with any hard feelings n it seem as though u two are the only ones offended. Once again I am sorry. But I would say again that sara is a good actress but not in the role as Mona

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index