Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi

India-Forums

How many viewers STOPPED watching RMJ (Page 2)

Purehearts Senior Member
Purehearts
Purehearts

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 12:07pm | IP Logged
Steph, I guess you are still upset with Priyal Gor replaced by Sara Khan.
Actually i had not heard of this serial until Sara entered it.I am not a hard core fan of Sara, but I liked her role in Bidaai, so followed her here.
I did watch the previous episodes to catch up with the story.

Priyal Gor was the first choice and people have imagined Mona through  her and I totally understand how you feel.Mona is a very naive carefree character .Priyal being fresh faced did fit in well, except for lacking some acting skills.Priyal's way of talking and voice fits Mona very well.

Now that Mona is married, I feel Sara will be able to fit in well.
Sara has some sterotype expressions, but I guess we need to give her some time to adjust.Also Sara needs to gain weight!
Otherwise she looks perfect for the role.
Production team had problems with Mona, isn't that why she got replaced?

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

anjalianjaliAnjuabaaabbb_Sahra_princessonlineshermaGur.N.cool_RiaNa_

Purehearts Senior Member
Purehearts
Purehearts

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 12:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by taral83

I started watching AGAIN after Sara's entry in the show...........I had watched RMJ when it first started.........and actually stoped back then because Priyal acting as Mona was just way to annoying for me......the complaining whinning little don't want to grow up girl. I think Sara fits the role more right now as the role is asking for a different mona. A mature mona that has to prove to her in -laws that she isn't a "jhalli"...............So nope I started to watch the show not stoped.

By the way Taral, what does "Jhalli" mean?
I know Mona uses 'byGod 'and 'Jhalli "a lot.

aaabbb Senior Member
aaabbb
aaabbb

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 1:25pm | IP Logged
I watch serial more for contents and characters mostly, I miss Priyal's innocense but getting used to Sara too.

The story has its up and down moments but overall I am enjoying it.

Looking forward to married Mona's life.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_RiaNa_

nycsweetie IF-Sizzlerz
nycsweetie
nycsweetie

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
i watched this show from the beginning and have not stopped watching...i liked priyal but sara is also doing fine so far...besides the story is good which is holding my interest

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shanak.hot_Sahra_sherma_RiaNa_

taral83 IF-Dazzler
taral83
taral83

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 3:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Purehearts

Originally posted by taral83

I started watching AGAIN after Sara's entry in the show...........I had watched RMJ when it first started.........and actually stoped back then because Priyal acting as Mona was just way to annoying for me......the complaining whinning little don't want to grow up girl. I think Sara fits the role more right now as the role is asking for a different mona. A mature mona that has to prove to her in -laws that she isn't a "jhalli"...............So nope I started to watch the show not stoped.

By the way Taral, what does "Jhalli" mean?
I know Mona uses 'byGod 'and 'Jhalli "a lot.

Im not punjabi...but i think it means stupid or clumsy

Purehearts

trinitynyx Senior Member
trinitynyx
trinitynyx

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
I know I stopped watching this show. So did my mother. Sara lacks Priyal Gor's masti and fun, which was my primary reason for watching the show. I want the old Mona back, the one who smiled at everyone and played little tricks and did what her heart told her to. Not this one, who has absolutely no chemistry with the male lead and never smiles.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

jamgurlanjalianjaliprincessonlinestephhhOmaRamdass

beetaurus Goldie
beetaurus
beetaurus

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 3:17pm | IP Logged

I will watch the show Sara or Priyal.  I cannot stop watching the show.  It is a beautiful show.

_RiaNa_

irene_c Goldie
irene_c
irene_c

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 4:59pm | IP Logged
Started watching onlly cuz of sara her n that guyy look cute. I wattched bidaii n sometimes the dude resembles alekh ji hehe so count me for starting to watch I mainly dvr it

_RiaNa_

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index