India-Forums

Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi
Preet Se Bandhi Yeh Dori... Ram Milaayi Jodi

How many viewers STOPPED watching RMJ

stephhh IF-Rockerz
stephhh
stephhh

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 8:59am | IP Logged
How many viewers of RMJ who used to watch it before has now STOPPED watching RMJ after Priyal Gor's replacement in Mona role?? 

Count me in because I've stopped watching it because the masty that Mona had in the role, the fun in story everything is now so lame and it's not anymore worthy for my time. I feel pity for this show n for its production house for brutally killing this incredible bubbly character like mona. Anukalp now looks like a stone n has no chemistry at all with the new Mona (a.k.a Sadna...blah!!!). Unfortunately I don't even like visiting or participating in this forum now...we must know how I used to b active n has made good topics before but now I don't like doing it anymore...

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

ritz1RiyenzanicksnrNAVITmystifyrejamgurlpurplesparklz78anjalianjaliDesdemonarouble_loverprincessonlinerayadallieOmaRamdass-Punjaban

Shas3 IF-Dazzler
Shas3
Shas3

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 9:07am | IP Logged
nope...sorry..i like sara more than priyal and the story's just getting good!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

irene_crose-girl_Sahra__RiaNa_

rayadallie IF-Dazzler
rayadallie
rayadallie

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 9:17am | IP Logged
I agree with u stephhh. some people just stiffling their conscience...i rea up on it these days I dont make it a must to watch and also everyone in my home too. the Mona Character just change  like that

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

nicksnranjalianjalimystifyreprincessonlinestephhh-Punjaban

stephhh IF-Rockerz
stephhh
stephhh

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 9:21am | IP Logged
maybe story is getting good...(dunno as bcoz am not watching it anymore now....)...as much as story is getting good, the mona character is getting worst....

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Riyenzanicksnrmystifyrerouble_loverrayadallieOmaRamdass-Punjaban

devil_saint2000 Groupbie
devil_saint2000
devil_saint2000

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 10:00am | IP Logged
i started watchng RMJ after Sara came.............................

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

irene_cShas3swtbaby_RiaNa_

stephhh IF-Rockerz
stephhh
stephhh

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 10:09am | IP Logged
so u don't know how fun the mona character was before...@ all viewers who r watching after Sara Khan's entry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shanak.hot

arpi9 Senior Member
arpi9
arpi9

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged
watching this show after sara came....only thing that i can do is to feel bad for you..that you are missing a gr8 show....So you mean to say that old mona will be very bubbly at the time of her wedding in such worst state of mind....may be that is the reason she has shown  doors...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Anjuabirene_c

taral83 IF-Dazzler
taral83
taral83

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:46am | IP Logged
I started watching AGAIN after Sara's entry in the show...........I had watched RMJ when it first started.........and actually stoped back then because Priyal acting as Mona was just way to annoying for me......the complaining whinning little don't want to grow up girl. I think Sara fits the role more right now as the role is asking for a different mona. A mature mona that has to prove to her in -laws that she isn't a "jhalli"...............So nope I started to watch the show not stoped.

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

TinaSGPureheartsHafsa.10Anjuabirene_cShas3boparaisoniaTiyaliKiranSD1sherma_RiaNa_

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index