Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Piya : I guess she is pushing the limits now. (Page 9)

Mahak Sinha IF-Sizzlerz
Mahak Sinha
Mahak Sinha

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 12:40am | IP Logged
I was too thinking about the same point when i was watching the show yesterday and i was literally angry over Pia for her obsession and the way she is continuously targetting him.
But when i realized her condition i felt it's natural that u always want to know the facts that are hidden under cover. It's human nature and we can't blame Pia for that. She just wanted to know what is Abhay trying to hide with her.
But from Abhay's POV i think she is doing blunder by trying to enter in his dark world where he would be unable to save her anymore. Chand n Haseena has already given Abhay warnings many time n Abhay assured them that he would take care of Pia but now it's getting difficult for him and after a limit he will be unable to do that.
Has Pia thought even once what will happen to her if she would have a confirmation that whatever was she thinking is right and he is Vampire? She says that she loves him, after knowing this fact will she able to feel the same for Abhay as she is doing now?
Do we ever want to face such harsh reality of our love? Pia is not wrong n so as Abhay but the situations r leading them to an unknown path, and i fear for Pia will she be able to face Abhay again when she will come to know the fact?
Don't u guys think the story is going with so much pace?
I am not happy for Abhay and their love as i want them together at any cost.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguar

VladDracula Senior Member
VladDracula
VladDracula

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
Both Abhay and Piya should get married have some kids and engross their lives with kids rather than Abhay worrying about what if human's find out that I am a vampire and Piya worrying about does Abhay love me or not.

Edited by VladDracula - 08 January 2011 at 1:07pm
AnuPurva IF-Dazzler
AnuPurva
AnuPurva

Posted: 08 January 2011 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
I am bit upset with the methode of how Pia is trying to find out whether Abhay is Vampire or not... She is quite hurting Abhay in that way... they should have been shown little differently. If she love him, then how come she is trying those ways where Abhay will be only hurt. If Abhay has told her that he is allergic to Silver then, why is forcing Abhay to touch the silver glass of wine... She herself say, how much pain he had when he touched the silver pendent. also he told her he is allergic.. just for her own safe she is very much hurting him..

TheBlackJaguar

arya444 Groupbie
arya444
arya444

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 7:00am | IP Logged
yup, me too not happy with the way pia is going about it.Disapprove

As purva said, she had heard him scream with pain when he touched silver, and still she went ahead and challenged him to touch it before every one?Shocked And also printing that vampire stuff in the college lab... my mouth just dropped open and I just gaped at her.Stern Smile I mean, if she had the sense to close her browser when tracker came, how the h*ck did she not think twice about printing such material in the lab?Confused

But, on the other hand, I do understand her driving need to know his truth as she consciously or unconsciously realizes could be the reason why he is trying to stay away from her or to keep her away from him and she desperately wants to be with him. Approve

And I don't think she has really consciously contemplated the fact, that he could actually be a vampire and it's ramificationsErmm...that would come later, when she realizes that this is actually the truth..

but for now, at present, she is just running on the sheer drive to know the reason for his aloofness, as she cannot understand why he keeps denying any feelings for her and at the same time, is always their, saving her ,protecting her and unable to stay far from her but at the same time, resisting coming close to her.. it's prob. driving her up the wall..

TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 09 January 2011 at 7:29am | IP Logged
Having read everyone's views, i do agree that Piya has the right to know what Abhay's secret is but the methods are annoying. Piya is just lucky that Abhay is keeping his cool and not biting her neck off.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index