Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Piya : I guess she is pushing the limits now. (Page 8)

Mrs.Jaysean Goldie
Mrs.Jaysean
Mrs.Jaysean

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 3:51pm | IP Logged
I feel sorry for Abhay. Abhay cannot evern harm Pia to make her stop.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguar

ArshForEver Goldie
ArshForEver
ArshForEver

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 4:02pm | IP Logged
Everything is fair in love and war. This is a very old and famouse saying.

And as we all know piya loves abhay knowingly or unknowingly. And I think she has the full right to know and underdtand the person she loves.
And also who ever it was would do the same thing. Do researches to clear their doubts even if not in love not in love love with the person. We all as humans tend to know more about unusual things around us.
So Y blame piya.

Edited by ArshForEver - 06 January 2011 at 4:05pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguar.Jane..

krystal_watz IF-Sizzlerz
krystal_watz
krystal_watz

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 8:46pm | IP Logged
Actually, come to think of it, the whole relationship between Piya-Abhay (or AbhIya as you prefer) is built on Obsession. There is really no psychological connection or depth between the two of them, to be licensed as Love. Abhay is attracted towards her as the fly who cannot resist the tinkling warmth of the fire, even though it knows that therein lies Doom. And Piya is, well -to say it properly, INFATUATED. Its presently the tale of Struggling Demons and unsuppressable Lust.

I cannot attribute their current behavour as "Love". It is an attraction, a Fatal Attraction, one like which binds an iron to a magnet. I dont mean to hurt anyone here, but it seems, that Ekta is going to follow Twilight as far the "Love" goes, ie make it an unending saga of physical attraction or lust. Abhay and Piya are lusting for each other, they have this strong thirst for each other that keeps on feeding off the circumstances.

Edited by krystal_watz - 06 January 2011 at 8:48pm

TheBlackJaguar

--sanchita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sanchita--
--sanchita--

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:06pm | IP Logged
It may be obsession but I like Abhiya the way they are. 

TheBlackJaguar

AnamikaSJain IF-Dazzler
AnamikaSJain
AnamikaSJain

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:12pm | IP Logged
Rightly said, Abhay has opened a can of worms and Piya wants to know where it came from! Also agree that Kabir is getting more meaner and irritating day by day. He is venting his frustration may be because he knows that he was a failure with Piya and have even put her into trouble. Also whenever Piya needed help it was only Abhay who was always there to save her or stand by her.

TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
Thank you for replying everyone. I guess we all stand divided over our opinion of Piya's actions but nevertheless, all should end well for her and Abhay. 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AnamikaSJainRitzie--sanchita--.Jane..

prcns IF-Dazzler
prcns
prcns

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:49pm | IP Logged

this was bound to happen knowing how curious is Pia abt any n everything............like not normal curious, but extreme curious..........she doesnt understand whr to stop..........it was still ok in Danish's case, but now she is really crossing d limit like you said.........did she ever think, wht is all this going to lead into?? ..........n Abhay........gosh, he must b really regretting d day he met this girl, d most curious person on earth!............even then he is still worrying abt her 1st then himself........

n i think, Kabir is not able to handle d fact tht he has lost Pia.........d way he behaved w/ Abhay is out of tht feeling.........but then he has to come out somehow........

feel so bad for Abhay..........he suffers a lot, alwaysOuch........

TheBlackJaguar

Roark IF-Rockerz
Roark
Roark

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:52pm | IP Logged
Poco - Lovely post as usual.

My few thoughts:

Piya is more than juyst obssessed with abhay. She probably is trying to find out why when he loves her tries to deny it though fails badly at it.

She cannot take his no for an answer at all. and digging up his past - Oh I feel so bad for him.

I remeber only one thing when he was helping her twisted ankle - he asked her do you truust me and she said - or ethan myself.

Then, she should not go behind abhay's past like this. if she trust him and he has asked her to stay away from him or fnd out about him - she should not do what sie is doing now. She has crossed limits and at the end it will only prove bad for her.

Abhay is in pain, he cannot fight Pia and he cannot fight his parents.

She is putting him through too much and I feel bad for him.

Kabir is now behaving like a spoilt kid, who did not get what he wanted (read "PIA") and now wants to  try and hurt the person or irritate him who has it.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

yoyoloTheBlackJaguar

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index