Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Piya : I guess she is pushing the limits now. (Page 7)

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 2:08pm | IP Logged
@adits: Huh?? What???Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

adits7

adits7 IF-Sizzlerz
adits7
adits7

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

@adits: Huh?? What???Confused

nthin i jus meant i hv posted my reply to poca;s post on Pg 4.....nyway outta here nw...ll catch up wid ya 2mrw...hugzzzzzzzzzz

.Jane..

ffkhan IF-Rockerz
ffkhan
ffkhan

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 2:25pm | IP Logged
I agreed with ur post Poco. Piya can't understand whatever she is doing, after these how her life can be changed. She can be even destroyed.

Thinking from the side of Abhay, I can also feel his feeling that what storm is going in his mind through.

And whatever u told about Kabir is totally correct. Don't know what happened to him now-a-days. Seems the creatives r trying to make him negative. *sigh*. I won't mind if it so. bcoz now-a-days I m not liking him.

TheBlackJaguar

zehra-pisces Goldie
zehra-pisces
zehra-pisces

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
i agree that pia is crossing all limits n is after abhay wid loadz of questions in her mind, abhay is her obsession now n abhay is helpless in this case. he is trying hard to keep pia away from all dangers but sumhow pia lands in trouble. abhay is worried 4 pia as she has stepped on a path which would cause her pains n miseries. she might not b able to diggest bitter facts related to abhay n he fears of losing pia. pia must control herself but i'm sure that pia will always b wid abhay n support him. in future wen she comes to know that abhay is a vampire she might hide this truth from everyone else n stand by abhay just like abhay stands by her.

abhiya getting closer with every passing day, cant wait for secrets to b revealed n more of abhiya scenes.

TheBlackJaguar

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 2:29pm | IP Logged
@adits: Okie! I'll check it out. Good night! Hug
yoyolo Senior Member
yoyolo
yoyolo

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 2:40pm | IP Logged
I totally agree with you. After all the things Abhay did for her, he saved her, fought with his parents, risked his life to save Piya from the werewolves, what did Piya do ?
She started, as usual, intereferring in his personal life in such a disrespectul way ! Okay, there's nothing wrong in looking for informations about him on the net or in books. But I totally disliked the way she was testing him with the silver glass, as if she were a scientist experiencing on an animal, I really felt bad for Abhay. How disrespectful ! Poor AbhayyyEmbarrassed
PS : even I want the sweet-adorable-cute Kabir back. Kabir my love, stop worrying about Abhay and Pia, they're made for each other, and anyway Main hoon na, I'm waiting for youHug hahaLOL

TheBlackJaguar

Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
Poca's I totally agree that this time Pia has crossed limits.

Pia should definitely try better ways. Comm'on the way you find out about people like Danish is different. This is Abhay we are talking about - a gentleman who goes out of his way to save people not only her. Earlier Abhay was different - he was rude most of the times but not now.  He has proved time and time that he is better than all humanity put together. And this is what he gets - torture from the very person he loves (well, almost loves Wink)

Pia's methods are definitely not kind.  

TheBlackJaguar

iqralovespkyek Senior Member
iqralovespkyek
iqralovespkyek

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
bt i think she is doing all this bcz she loves him n she wants to know how n who the person relly is who shes fallen in love with Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

zehra-piscesTheBlackJaguar

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index