Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Piya : I guess she is pushing the limits now. (Page 6)

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 10:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanaya11

he told her to stay away n she wudnt....shes veryy pushyy...it gets annoying sometimess....(most of times)

True. At this rate , Abhay is gonna get a court order against his cute stalker. AngryLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

adits7

nightoffullmoon Senior Member
nightoffullmoon
nightoffullmoon

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pocahontas

Piya : I guess she is pushing the limits now.

Hey guys,

Yeah, yeah, I know we are the AbhaIya Team and we do want to them to get together , but I don't know , watching today's episode , I kind of felt bad for Abhay. I mean , all the research that she is doing on vampires , racking up the whole library of her college and Arnab's personal collection ? now, all that testing stuff that she is doing with quizzing Abhay and putting him through exams to confirm his species. It is rather disturbing and as the creative head rightly put so , highlighting the limits of obsession that Piya's character is showing.

It seems as though Abhay is some kind of a lion trapped in a jungle that has been infested with traps by a focused hunter.Yeah, the hunter is Piya in this case. If you look at it from Abhay's POV , it is disturbing , scary, suffocating and trespassing of Abhay's existence. How would you feel if someone gets after your life 24x7 to dig up your secrets. Not good, right?

Piya knows she is treading dangerous paths  and it shows in her bouts of anxiety while researching and testing. But her obsession for Abhay pales the human fear and terror that she is supposed to have. She is actually driving Abhay up the wall and it's now, that all the fears and warnings of  Chaand and Haseena are beginning to make sense. Abhay has opened a can of worms and now, Piya wants to know where the worms came from.

Maybe ,I am the only one who thinks that Piya shouldn't be doing what she is doing. I am not liking this cornering and threatening of Abhay. I wish there was a better way of exposing Abhay's monster form to Piya instead of this torture that Piya is putting Abhay through. Or maybe it is my eternal disdain for people who test others. I have never approved of people who put others through tests of any sort just to find answers or prove a point.

Abhay? What can he do to stop her? Dodge her. Lie to her. Fool her. But the girl is pushing the limits and Abhay will ultimately break down. No harm to Abhay as such but it's Piya who will  have to deal with the facts and face her own demons at that time.

When they tell you that you are not supposed to do something , they have a valid reason behind it. Abhay did all that he could to stop Piya from falling in love with him ? he did everything to throw her away but it's Piya's choice to love him. She has chosen him as the obsession that is going to suck life out of her. Great. The point is ? does she have it in her to fall in love with an unreal monster and endure the baggage that it brings along? You want the truth , Piya? Here it is. Abhay is a vampire and the UNDEAD. So, let's see who wins. Your fear or the irrevocable love coloured in obsession that you swear upon.

Abhay is scared that Piya will come so far in her obsession for him and the search for his truth that he will not be able to bring her back. Little does he know that where Piya has reached in her passion and fixation with him, she is never coming back. It is too late now, anyway.

P.S- I will like to know what is wrong with Kabir? His behaviour was very childish today and it's almost like he wants to vent out and get angsty with Abhay. Kabir is not a meanie and I am not liking what am seeing. I want my sweetheart back.

Love and luck always,Heart

GOD bless everyone. Hug

Agree with you completely. She is crossing the limits. I am annoyed that she is trying to get him to drink.

Come on! This is supposed to be a sweet 17 Girl! She is trying to spike his drink and get him to blabber? Or did she put some blood in it?

I don't think I like the way Piya is behaving now. It just reeks of Deviousness!Angry

And Kabir, I never liked him. Never will. He has a big ego, and is very petty.  He is a meanie, and a petty meanieWink

In the end, Piya and Kabir may really be made for each other. The way they are both behaving.

To use Misha, and the gang's favorite word : "Losers!"

Edited by nightoffullmoon - 06 January 2011 at 11:02am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguar

nightoffullmoon Senior Member
nightoffullmoon
nightoffullmoon

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Prateeksh

hey Pocho...nice post as usual...the way kabir confronted A, it was as if he knew something or an inkling that he is somethng else too...but not sure..

as regards Pia, I know she is out of her wits right now...The only truth he said abt his identity is the allergy to silver....so why is Pia testing that again? its senseless...she knows he would be harmed...so why this???? cant she use any other tactic?
this is stupid and makes Pia a little irritating and a peeping Tom....In the  movie, Bella did her own research and never tested stuff on Edward...not comparing, but just that the character that way made me more empathetic towards bella...

anyways, we all know that Abhay wll escape this situation too and the final call will be when pia will risk her life just to get some truth...

but i am concerned as to why arent they showing any feelings of Pia as what if he is a vampire?? Is she scared? does she feel disgusted ? what about her feelings?????nothng...this disappoints me!

No, Kabir confronted him out of insecurity. He is losing ground, so he is behaving like any petty school boy, telling Abhay, oh yeah, I am on to you. I am gonna get you.

I am concerned too, about her lack of empathy, and lack of realisation about her own feelings, her inability to understand what it could  mean for their relationship.

I mean, look at her. She told him she trusts him, is falling in love with him, and so on. Now, she just wants to dig around and dig up something.

In fact, she is  making up these stories about wanting to write about vampires and watching for his reactions.

Going by the precap, she is going offer him a drink to get him to spill the beans. She actually had this devious look on her face.

Just when this show was getting interesting. She is nothing but an interfering busy body like everyone else.

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nightoffullmoon

Agree with you completely. She is crossing the limits. I am annoyed that she is trying to get him to drink.

Come on! This is supposed to be a sweet 17 Girl! She is trying to spike his drink and get him to blabber? Or did she put some blood in it?

I don't think I like the way Piya is behaving now. It just reeks of Deviousness!Angry

And Kabir, I never liked him. Never will. He has a big ego, and is very petty.  He is a meanie, and a petty meanieWink

In the end, Piya and Kabir may really be made for each other. The way they are both behaving.

@Bold: Ummm...the concern is the glass and not the drink. Its made of silverErmm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

adits7TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nightoffullmoon

Originally posted by Pocahontas

Piya : I guess she is pushing the limits now.

Hey guys,

Yeah, yeah, I know we are the AbhaIya Team and we do want to them to get together , but I don't know , watching today's episode , I kind of felt bad for Abhay. I mean , all the research that she is doing on vampires , racking up the whole library of her college and Arnab's personal collection ? now, all that testing stuff that she is doing with quizzing Abhay and putting him through exams to confirm his species. It is rather disturbing and as the creative head rightly put so , highlighting the limits of obsession that Piya's character is showing.

It seems as though Abhay is some kind of a lion trapped in a jungle that has been infested with traps by a focused hunter.Yeah, the hunter is Piya in this case. If you look at it from Abhay's POV , it is disturbing , scary, suffocating and trespassing of Abhay's existence. How would you feel if someone gets after your life 24x7 to dig up your secrets. Not good, right?

Piya knows she is treading dangerous paths  and it shows in her bouts of anxiety while researching and testing. But her obsession for Abhay pales the human fear and terror that she is supposed to have. She is actually driving Abhay up the wall and it's now, that all the fears and warnings of  Chaand and Haseena are beginning to make sense. Abhay has opened a can of worms and now, Piya wants to know where the worms came from.

Maybe ,I am the only one who thinks that Piya shouldn't be doing what she is doing. I am not liking this cornering and threatening of Abhay. I wish there was a better way of exposing Abhay's monster form to Piya instead of this torture that Piya is putting Abhay through. Or maybe it is my eternal disdain for people who test others. I have never approved of people who put others through tests of any sort just to find answers or prove a point.

Abhay? What can he do to stop her? Dodge her. Lie to her. Fool her. But the girl is pushing the limits and Abhay will ultimately break down. No harm to Abhay as such but it's Piya who will  have to deal with the facts and face her own demons at that time.

When they tell you that you are not supposed to do something , they have a valid reason behind it. Abhay did all that he could to stop Piya from falling in love with him ? he did everything to throw her away but it's Piya's choice to love him. She has chosen him as the obsession that is going to suck life out of her. Great. The point is ? does she have it in her to fall in love with an unreal monster and endure the baggage that it brings along? You want the truth , Piya? Here it is. Abhay is a vampire and the UNDEAD. So, let's see who wins. Your fear or the irrevocable love coloured in obsession that you swear upon.

Abhay is scared that Piya will come so far in her obsession for him and the search for his truth that he will not be able to bring her back. Little does he know that where Piya has reached in her passion and fixation with him, she is never coming back. It is too late now, anyway.

P.S- I will like to know what is wrong with Kabir? His behaviour was very childish today and it's almost like he wants to vent out and get angsty with Abhay. Kabir is not a meanie and I am not liking what am seeing. I want my sweetheart back.

Love and luck always,Heart

GOD bless everyone. Hug

Thanks for replying. Embarrassed.....The drink is a test of silver , actually. She is baiting him with silver to see if it is just allergy or does silver actually burn Abhay. Itchy, i know but Piya has a single track mind right now.

Piya is not devious at all. She is plain obsessed with Abhay to the limits that in future you can well expect her to go insane.

Kabir has a big ego and no, am not denying that. i wish he was not behaving like this because it does show him as petty. Ouch

VladDracula Senior Member
VladDracula
VladDracula

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 1:38pm | IP Logged
They should get married that's the only way piya can be protected forever by Abhay and he can't loose her Also he should buy an ew house probably close to Arnaab Dobriyals house for himself and Piya soon after marriage and live there.
.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 1:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by VladDracula

They should get married that's the only way piya can be protected forever by Abhay and he can't loose her Also he should buy an ew house probably close to Arnaab Dobriyals house for himself and Piya soon after marriage and live there.

I love you for this one!ROFL ROFL ROFL
adits7 IF-Sizzlerz
adits7
adits7

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
@poca n chillu :  my reply on PG 4 last post....

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index