Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Piya : I guess she is pushing the limits now. (Page 5)

Prateeksh Senior Member
Prateeksh
Prateeksh

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 10:41am | IP Logged
hey Pocho...nice post as usual...the way kabir confronted A, it was as if he knew something or an inkling that he is somethng else too...but not sure..

as regards Pia, I know she is out of her wits right now...The only truth he said abt his identity is the allergy to silver....so why is Pia testing that again? its senseless...she knows he would be harmed...so why this???? cant she use any other tactic?
this is stupid and makes Pia a little irritating and a peeping Tom....In the  movie, Bella did her own research and never tested stuff on Edward...not comparing, but just that the character that way made me more empathetic towards bella...

anyways, we all know that Abhay wll escape this situation too and the final call will be when pia will risk her life just to get some truth...

but i am concerned as to why arent they showing any feelings of Pia as what if he is a vampire?? Is she scared? does she feel disgusted ? what about her feelings?????nothng...this disappoints me!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguarpyar-ishk

AnuPurva IF-Dazzler
AnuPurva
AnuPurva

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 10:44am | IP Logged
nice post and I agrre with you, there should be some other way shown, instead Pia investigating Abhay's truth  and torturing Abhay... I also feel bad for Abhay...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

premanaTheBlackJaguar

--sanchita-- IF-Sizzlerz
--sanchita--
--sanchita--

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 10:44am | IP Logged
What can I say about Piya? Too much interfering. Actually she is obsessed with Abhay. So she wants to know all about him. Abhay tried so much to stop her but she has already chosen the path. Abhay's pain was visible in his eyes when he was saying Piya dont go much that u cant return. This is the fact that she cant return. She has to accept Abhay with what he is?

BTW I loved two hotties face to face Abhay and Kabir. Embarrassed Dont know why Kabir is behaving like that.

P.S - Tomorrow Piya will give Abhay drink in silver glass. I cant understand what she wants to see? Abhay burns or not while Abhay already told her that he has allergy in silver.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Prateeksh

hey Pocho...nice post as usual...the way kabir confronted A, it was as if he knew something or an inkling that he is somethng else too...but not sure..

as regards Pia, I know she is out of her wits right now...The only truth he said abt his identity is the allergy to silver....so why is Pia testing that again? its senseless...she knows he would be harmed...so why this???? cant she use any other tactic?
this is stupid and makes Pia a little irritating and a peeping Tom....In the  movie, Bella did her own research and never tested stuff on Edward...not comparing, but just that the character that way made me more empathetic towards bella...

anyways, we all know that Abhay wll escape this situation too and the final call will be when pia will risk her life just to get some truth...

but i am concerned as to why arent they showing any feelings of Pia as what if he is a vampire?? Is she scared? does she feel disgusted ? what about her feelings?????nothng...this disappoints me!

Exactly my point. Testing Abhay means Piya understands the possibility of Abhay getting hurt. Is Piya's quest and obsession so blind that she is not even considering what could happen to Abhay? I think they are playing more upon Piya's obsessive nature than her soft heart and her grief will come to the forefront only after she finds out that Abhay is a vampire. I am still not getting Kabir's nerve.
premana Goldie
premana
premana

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 10:52am | IP Logged
completely agree with the topic maker.i hate and feel pity for such person who gets after 24*7 to disclose anyone's privacy just only to satisfy own curiosity.i just want to tell if someone is hiding from u something or don't want share his/her privacy then u should spare him/her and respect his/her privacy and waiting for that day when u will be considered trustworthy.it is utterly disgusting to irritate someone such extent.doesn't pia has any other work?has she come mount college to do all this rubbish such as interfering others personal life and privacy?and how mean she is that she is testing abhay only to know his secret.in that case i want to say if she is the symbol of truthfulness then why she is hiding her reality from everyone that she is an illiterate child.she wants to disclose everyone's privacy then why don't she disclose her real identity infront of everyone.when it comes about her reality then she makes faces such as "volivali".where the reality is that she is not so volivali that she shows everyone.this character is getting to my nerves.i think creative should pay attention at this site.they are making the character impossible and disgusting.they should make the character logical, adorable and strong, not spy and irritating.   
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 10:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by purva_j

nice post and I agrre with you, there should be some other way shown, instead Pia investigating Abhay's truth  and torturing Abhay... I also feel bad for Abhay...

That is the most disturbing part of it all. I don't like the suffocation and testing that Abhay is being put through.
daisyluv IF-Dazzler
daisyluv
daisyluv

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 10:54am | IP Logged
he told her to stay away n she wudnt....shes veryy pushyy...it gets annoying sometimess....(most of times)

TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sanchitaroy

What can I say about Piya? Too much interfering. Actually she is obsessed with Abhay. So she wants to know all about him. Abhay tried so much to stop her but she has already chosen the path. Abhay's pain was visible in his eyes when he was saying Piya dont go much that u cant return. This is the fact that she cant return. She has to accept Abhay with what he is?

BTW I loved two hotties face to face Abhay and Kabir. Embarrassed Dont know why Kabir is behaving like that.

P.S - Tomorrow Piya will give Abhay drink in silver glass. I cant understand what she wants to see? Abhay burns or not while Abhay already told her that he has allergy in silver.

Yep. Piya cannot blame Abhay for anything tomorrow. Abhay only threw her away and warned her - it's her who came to him like a magnet. She has chosen this destiny and she is responsible for it. ....silver test is making no sense to me. She wants to burn him or what?LOL

--sanchita--

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index