Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Piya : I guess she is pushing the limits now. (Page 3)

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kaushiki9

i 2 feel bad 4 Abhay. bt Pia has 2 find what Abhay is, after all she loves him.

i m not taking her side bt she doesn't has any choice, she is 2 obsessed in love 4 Abhay...

That is the whole thing, sweetz. When someone falls in love as madly as Piya has, you forget the thin line that separates the rational and the irrational. Anyway, Piya had to find out sooner or later that Abhay is a vampie , but i wish it wasn't like this.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kaushiki9--sumana13--

0o.Leah.o0 IF-Rockerz
0o.Leah.o0
0o.Leah.o0

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pocahontas

You ain't kiddy, baby and u are right. Piya's obsession is taking such a toll on her that Abhay will soon be needing disprins to handle her. LOL....Abhay will not dig up Piya's history but he surely will break her heart and that is the worst that can happen to her.

Piya's guts are FAB and that is why she is the perfect match for Abhaykins. Wink

Oh he will break her heart, alright. But I he shall break his too along the way, I am sure.
Oh what a dark love story !

--sumana13--TheBlackJaguar

pratsy IF-Stunnerz
pratsy
pratsy

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 10:02am | IP Logged
grt analysis Clap y pia is doin al ds. .i thnk she shud try 2 impres abhay rather than hurting hm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pritirays

Agree! I hated the way Piya is investigating the whole thing! Poor Abhay! Ouch
She can use a better appraoch than the torture n tests! Angry

Piya has just one approach right now. The OBSESSION approach. LOL....baaki sab senses bandh ho chuki hain. OuchLOL

kaushiki9--sumana13--

kaushiki9 IF-Rockerz
kaushiki9
kaushiki9

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 10:08am | IP Logged
so way should she opt 4 dear?
i don't c any other way...

should she ask Abhay or his parents? LOL
she is never gonna find her answers other ways

sry bt thats what i feel...

Originally posted by pritirays

Agree! I hated the way Piya is investigating the whole thing! Poor Abhay! Ouch
She can use a better appraoch than the torture n tests! Angry

TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by VladDracula

Ultimately even if Piya finds out or not  whether Abhay is a vampire or not it doesn't matter because she loves him so much and has seen Abhay's love for her that all that nonsense of blood drinking won't matter to her.And yeah Kabir is acting strange even though unknowingly challenging Abhay's power is like inviting the Grim reaper into your home and requesting him to end your life.Perhaps Abhay's Love for Piya is the only thing that has saved kabir from certain death until now.

Agreed. Piya's love for Abhay will fade all her fears as a human being. I just wish Abhay's revelation didn't have to come like this. And yeah, Kabir was totally unreasonable today - what's come over him, man. He is just lucky that Abhay is not having him for dinner.

--sumana13--

AyeChavanni IF-Sizzlerz
AyeChavanni
AyeChavanni

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Hey Poco!
I agree with u. Its really insensitive of her to keep interfering in his personal life & keep questioning him. Who is she to question him? Abhay is actually being very nice to answer her questions or still speak to her. I find that irritating because Abhay himself doesn't want her to know then she shouldn't keep testing his patience. 
As for Kabir, i don't hate him, but the truth is that he is being a coward at the moment. He just can't digest the fact that Piya chose Abhay over him. I guess this is the first time a girl has rejected him & also ever since Abhay has entered, Abhay has taken over his position of being the hot dude, so he's just plain jealous. And, yes i do want my sweetheart Kabir back.
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kiranni

awsome analysis poca!!!
gosh..piya scares me sometime really..the way she goes to extreme and pushes all the limits...she is testing abhay's patience too..bt i guess this had to happen...she was gonna have to face it one day any ways..how long was abhay gonna keep his identity hidden from her...as you said..i just wish she would stop torturing him with her tests...he has too much to handle any ways including chandeena...as abhay said this is not the game..even though she realizes the danger...the danger is beyond her imagination..she has already gone too deep into this tht she is not comin back..you can see the fear, anger and frustration on his face especially at the end...makes me wish tht piya would stop all this and save abhay the torture..
i guess this is all build up to the extreme tht piya even risks her life to knows abhay's identity...she has developed tht trust and security factor with abhay tht..no matter wat she does..abhay will always be there for her..and now she is taking advantage of it..i want to know wat will be her reaction wen she knows the truth...i would feel horrible if she ran away from abhay..bt at the end we know her love for abhay will win over any horrid facts and fears..as they say..love conquers all at the end!
and kabir is full of jealousy...god knows when will he come back to his ownself...he is such a sweet character..i miss old kabir...i hope he will soon realize tht piya was never his to begin with..so he can let her go..
is piya ever getting her curls back??? i want her curls back..

Well-said. You are right. Piya knows that Abhay is hiding a lot from her m, but she has this guaranteed faith that if she is in danger , Abhay will save her life. Yes, she is going to take advantage of that faith and Abhay's protection but then, we can see that she has come too far in her obsession for Abhay and now , there is no turning back. She is destined to burn and she is speeding that way.

I want my old Kabir back and i see Metz everyday when i look at those straight hair.

monsoonlove--sumana13--

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index