Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

India-Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani
Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani

Piya : I guess she is pushing the limits now. (Page 2)

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Chill_Out

Res!

-Edited-

I'm neither going to side with Pia nor am I going to defend her. But I'm not going to blame her either. As you so correctly pointed out, her obsession is crossing all limits and she's going to go to the extent of risking her life just to find out the truth about Abhay. In the light of this fact, I really doubt that Pia will actually care about how dangerous Abhay is for her. He thinks the truth will be too much for Pia to bear but I think he's really underestimating Pia on that front. As far as I've understood her character, she will have it in her to not only accept the fact that Abhay is a vampire but still love him wholeheartedly too. And if she doesn't, then, Ekta Maiyya ki Jai, will we be able to buy the fact that the girl who risked her life to find out about Abhay's truth can't accept it? Pia has already chosen her path, she's already taken the road less traveled by, and sadly, not even Abhay can save her now. 
Having said that, I don't want to get too judgmental about whether Pia trying to find the truth about Abhay is right or wrong but definitely Pia has adopted the wrong way for it. She's invading Abhay's personal space and thats not happening. Its not difficult to see that Abhay is getting more and more upset with Pia's prying nature and whats worrying him more than the fact that Pia will know his truth is that she probably won't be able to take it. It'll shatter her existence, her world, the illusion which she holds that Abhay is her Hero, her Angel. The more Abhay is trying to keep Pia away from his dark world, the more she's coming closer to entering it. Her love has crossed all boundaries and this is definitely going to destroy her. She's the 'patanga' who'll get 'fanaa' in her 'mohabbat'.

Hmmm... you are right, Chillz. Piya's intentions are right but yeah, her methods are wrong. Or maybe am being judgmental because of my primitive hatred for people who TEST others. I don't like the sight of cornered people - fact or fiction.

But yep, you have said it right. Piya's love for Abhay will rise above Abhay's demon form.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--.Jane..

monsoonlove Senior Member
monsoonlove
monsoonlove

awsome analysis poca!!!
gosh..piya scares me sometime really..the way she goes to extreme and pushes all the limits...she is testing abhay's patience too..bt i guess this had to happen...she was gonna have to face it one day any ways..how long was abhay gonna keep his identity hidden from her...as you said..i just wish she would stop torturing him with her tests...he has too much to handle any ways including chandeena...as abhay said this is not the game..even though she realizes the danger...the danger is beyond her imagination..she has already gone too deep into this tht she is not comin back..you can see the fear, anger and frustration on his face especially at the end...makes me wish tht piya would stop all this and save abhay the torture..
i guess this is all build up to the extreme tht piya even risks her life to knows abhay's identity...she has developed tht trust and security factor with abhay tht..no matter wat she does..abhay will always be there for her..and now she is taking advantage of it..i want to know wat will be her reaction wen she knows the truth...i would feel horrible if she ran away from abhay..bt at the end we know her love for abhay will win over any horrid facts and fears..as they say..love conquers all at the end!
and kabir is full of jealousy...god knows when will he come back to his ownself...he is such a sweet character..i miss old kabir...i hope he will soon realize tht piya was never his to begin with..so he can let her go..
is piya ever getting her curls back??? i want her curls back..

Edited by kiranni - 06 January 2011 at 9:36am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguar

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Originally posted by pyar-ishk

Great analysis as alway's.

This is my first time posting on your thread but alway's read them.

I'm also glad I'm not only who feels piya is crossing all limits in trying to know abhay truth. Piya is so obsessed she can't differentiate right from wrong or care for that matter. This girl isn't just putting herself in danger but ahbay as well. There is nothing that can be done at stage in her obsession for Abhay but let her continue, you know what they say If you played with fire you get burn.

The less said about kabir the better.

Exactly my point! Pia is an obsessed teenager. Its not like she can't see whats right but she doesn't want to see whats right! I mean, come on, we've all been through that age. Been there, done that and bought the T shirt. I still remember my phase when I knew that I was wrong but still I wanted to learn from my mistakes and not someone else's. We can only sympathise with Abhay. The poor guy is going through a lot! I wish Pia had chosen a less prying way of investigating Abhay! Its like she wants to rub it in his face that she's going to find out about him and he can't do anything about it! She even had the audacity to ask for his help! This girl has guts to be messing around with Abhay Raichand that too after almost knowing who he is!

@bold: Pia will definitely get burnt. We saw it in the promo right? She's the firely who's after Abhay, the fire. She's bound to get burnt! Her existence is definitely going to get destroyed. I don't know why but I have a feeling Pia will die in the end of the show.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

--sumana13--TheBlackJaguarpyar-ishk

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Pocahontas

Hmmm... you are right, Chillz. Piya's intentions are right but yeah, her methods are wrong. Or maybe am being judgmental because of my primitive hatred for people who TEST others. I don't like the sight of cornered people - fact or fiction.

But yep, you have said it right. Piya's love for Abhay will rise above Abhay's demon form.

Poco, you're not exactly being 'judgmental'. Even I despise people who can't respect other people's personal space. I'm not saying Pia is right. But its just that she is not wrong either. In her own obsessive way, she does deserve to know who saves her from all the troubles. But yes, she's definitely picked up the worst way possible to quench her thirst for knowing Abhay's identity, there is no denying to that fact.

Edited by Chill_Out - 06 January 2011 at 9:39am

--sumana13--TheBlackJaguar

divya-divz Goldie
divya-divz
divya-divz

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 9:40am | IP Logged
i felt bad for abhay to but piys deseve to know all the truth because she loves him

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kaushiki9--sumana13--TheBlackJaguar.Jane..

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 9:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..Mari..

Hey PocaBig smile

Well, Abhay has given Piya no other choice....true, he tried to make her hate him etc....but at the same time he was there all the time, right beside her!....he hinted her with all possible signs and expect her to just stay away???....comes from the guy who was overhearing Piya's convos with other pplErmmLOL

I somehow wished this part would go as fast as for Edward and bella....bella red a book did some research , confronted edward and he just confessed.....aware of the fact that he would eventutally put her in danger...........our darling Abhay on the other hand have crossed vampire-rules and showed her all possible signs.....knowing how he feels for her nd more imp how she feels for him nd how connected they will be from now on, its time to realize....truth between them wil work lots better than this hide ad seek games they both need to play aorund with in hope of the other to not find out......yea rightLOL....their case and involvment cant anymore be defined in whats right and whats wrong....or conserning the warning or not.....those words doesnt even have a meaning in their case in this situation.....
Piya is forced to do what she does cause abhay wont give her anyother way....and we all know she is less safe without the truth now that everyone is aware of this abhaypiya connection...incl the ones 'on the other side'

Piya? Here it is. Abhay is a vampire and the UNDEAD. So, let's see who wins. Your fear or the irrevocable love coloured in obsession that you swear upon.

^^i guess the very fact that she didnt totally freak out on the vampire info she got and the day after planned a way to make sure of it....is answer enough :)....she might be tiny scared after the final truth....but her love for him and the way we have seen Piya handle things so maturely is all indications on that she will actually accept this very fast and help abhay in protecting his identity....at some levels she will probably go to the etxent of even giving up her life for his safety just as himEmbarrassedWink

Thanks for replying, Mari. Yes, i agree that Abhay Piya all the reasons to doubt him, suspect him and as i have said before , i understand her emotions and intentions. But it is this stalking and this constant hunting and cornering of Abhay that is getting to me.

Yes, like you, i too hope that Piya overcomes her fear that she may feel initially upon discovering Abhay's identity and her love conquers everything....including Abhay. Embarrassed

..Mari..

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 9:53am | IP Logged
Originally posted by 0o.Leah.o0

I totally agree. Shes being very insensitive and totally Out of character.
Its none of her business anyway, she shouldnt do this. I think Abhay, should seriously give her a sound warning.
Checking up all that stuff on Loggle(LMAO!) seriously, Piya? Whats wrong with you?

I hate such kind of people too. She really shouldnt do this.

Poor Abhay, I feel bad for him that he has to go through Piya's litmus tests.

That girl is OBSESSED. Seriously, she needs a checkup.

But boy! We sure should applaud her guts, even though she has a clue that Abhay could be a blood sucking monster she had the guts to go near him and offer him a drink. Man!

Oooh. Abhay should totaly get back at her! He should start digging out Piya's history !!( Even though I doubt he would sink that low)

She should be given a WHACK on her head.
*Whacks naughty Piya with a danda*

Haha. I m being kiddish arent I ? :P

Anyway, Love you and your posts as usual, Hitler !

Leah

You ain't kiddy, baby and u are right. Piya's obsession is taking such a toll on her that Abhay will soon be needing disprins to handle her. LOL....Abhay will not dig up Piya's history but he surely will break her heart and that is the worst that can happen to her.

Piya's guts are FAB and that is why she is the perfect match for Abhaykins. Wink

0o.Leah.o0

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pyar-ishk

Great analysis as alway's.

This is my first time posting on your thread but alway's read them.

I'm also glad I'm not only who feels piya is crossing all limits in trying to know abhay truth. Piya is so obsessed she can't differentiate right from wrong or care for that matter. This girl isn't just putting herself in danger but ahbay as well. There is nothing that can be done at stage in her obsession for Abhay but let her continue, you know what they say If you played with fire you get burn.

The less said about kabir the better.

Thank you, sweetz. i am glad that you posted .Big smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smileBig smile....Yes. Piya's fixation with Abhay and her obsession is not letting her think anything else. But it is disturbing for Abhay and not to forget the storms that this revelation will bring.

--sumana13--pyar-ishk

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index