Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 13 years ago
so way should she opt 4 dear?
i don't c any other way...

should she ask Abhay or his parents? 😆
she is never gonna find her answers other ways

sry bt thats what i feel...

Originally posted by: pritirays

Agree! I hated the way Piya is investigating the whole thing! Poor Abhay!
She can use a better appraoch than the torture n tests! 😡

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: VladDracula

Ultimately even if Piya finds out or not  whether Abhay is a vampire or not it doesn't matter because she loves him so much and has seen Abhay's love for her that all that nonsense of blood drinking won't matter to her.And yeah Kabir is acting strange even though unknowingly challenging Abhay's power is like inviting the Grim reaper into your home and requesting him to end your life.Perhaps Abhay's Love for Piya is the only thing that has saved kabir from certain death until now.

Agreed. Piya's love for Abhay will fade all her fears as a human being. I just wish Abhay's revelation didn't have to come like this. And yeah, Kabir was totally unreasonable today - what's come over him, man. He is just lucky that Abhay is not having him for dinner.
BinKuchKahe. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hey Poco!
I agree with u. Its really insensitive of her to keep interfering in his personal life & keep questioning him. Who is she to question him? Abhay is actually being very nice to answer her questions or still speak to her. I find that irritating because Abhay himself doesn't want her to know then she shouldn't keep testing his patience. 
As for Kabir, i don't hate him, but the truth is that he is being a coward at the moment. He just can't digest the fact that Piya chose Abhay over him. I guess this is the first time a girl has rejected him & also ever since Abhay has entered, Abhay has taken over his position of being the hot dude, so he's just plain jealous. And, yes i do want my sweetheart Kabir back.
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: kiranni

awsome analysis poca!!!
gosh..piya scares me sometime really..the way she goes to extreme and pushes all the limits...she is testing abhay's patience too..bt i guess this had to happen...she was gonna have to face it one day any ways..how long was abhay gonna keep his identity hidden from her...as you said..i just wish she would stop torturing him with her tests...he has too much to handle any ways including chandeena...as abhay said this is not the game..even though she realizes the danger...the danger is beyond her imagination..she has already gone too deep into this tht she is not comin back..you can see the fear, anger and frustration on his face especially at the end...makes me wish tht piya would stop all this and save abhay the torture..
i guess this is all build up to the extreme tht piya even risks her life to knows abhay's identity...she has developed tht trust and security factor with abhay tht..no matter wat she does..abhay will always be there for her..and now she is taking advantage of it..i want to know wat will be her reaction wen she knows the truth...i would feel horrible if she ran away from abhay..bt at the end we know her love for abhay will win over any horrid facts and fears..as they say..love conquers all at the end!
and kabir is full of jealousy...god knows when will he come back to his ownself...he is such a sweet character..i miss old kabir...i hope he will soon realize tht piya was never his to begin with..so he can let her go..
is piya ever getting her curls back??? i want her curls back..

Well-said. You are right. Piya knows that Abhay is hiding a lot from her m, but she has this guaranteed faith that if she is in danger , Abhay will save her life. Yes, she is going to take advantage of that faith and Abhay's protection but then, we can see that she has come too far in her obsession for Abhay and now , there is no turning back. She is destined to burn and she is speeding that way.

I want my old Kabir back and i see Metz everyday when i look at those straight hair.

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: divya-divz

i felt bad for abhay to but piys deseve to know all the truth because she loves him

Yep, she loves him and that is the reason she is alive even after snooping so much into Abhay's life. 😆😆😆😆😆😆😆
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: pRaTiBhA.1990

grt analysis 👏 y pia is doin al ds. .i thnk she shud try 2 impres abhay rather than hurting hm

Impressing Abhay is not helping , so i guess Piya wants to blackmail Abhay into dating her.😆
pratsy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Pocahontas

<font color="#ff0066">Impressing Abhay is not helping , so i guess Piya wants to blackmail Abhay into dating her.😆</font>

daring piya 😆
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: pRaTiBhA.1990

daring piya 😆

Sorry for going off topic but at least Pia is impressed Abhay finally. Her 'main tumse bilkul impress nahi hoti' has changed to 'I'm really impressed with it'😆
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: prc_fan1

Hey Poco!

I agree with u. Its really insensitive of her to keep interfering in his personal life & keep questioning him. Who is she to question him? Abhay is actually being very nice to answer her questions or still speak to her. I find that irritating because Abhay himself doesn't want her to know then she shouldn't keep testing his patience. 
As for Kabir, i don't hate him, but the truth is that he is being a coward at the moment. He just can't digest the fact that Piya chose Abhay over him. I guess this is the first time a girl has rejected him & also ever since Abhay has entered, Abhay has taken over his position of being the hot dude, so he's just plain jealous. And, yes i do want my sweetheart Kabir back.

Piya's heart and intentions are in place but i wish she wouldn't put Abhay through all this torture and suffering. I agree with your take on Kabir. Perhaps it is just fleeting jealous behaviour and he will soon get over it. 😊
pratsy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Chill_Out

Sorry for going off topic but at least Pia is impressed Abhay finally. Her 'main tumse bilkul impress nahi hoti' has changed to 'I'm really impressed with it'😆

shez impresd. .datz y in lov wid hm. . 😳