India-Forums

Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

i am so heartbroken

jas_mine Senior Member
jas_mine
jas_mine

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 8:43am | IP Logged
Hey guys i am so heartbroken rite now after hearing mishal is leaving i cant even feel lilke watching LTL anymore...how come mishal leave this show like that..I cant see naku going with other guy and fall in love with him  after some time and forget abut dutta...how come cvs do this...I am sorry i will not able to watch this anymore..So i m thinking to leave ..Cry..or w8 till i hear some good news that mishal decide to cme back ...Crythen i am gonna watch my Tasha again...LOVE Clap

Edited by jas_mine - 06 January 2011 at 8:44am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Crystal29

shashi-roops Senior Member

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 8:50am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kiran255-bharti-ushankitvc

jas_mine Senior Member
jas_mine
jas_mine

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 8:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shashikalasm

Originally posted by jas_mine

Hey guys i am so heartbroken rite now after hearing mishal is leaving i cant even feel lilke watching LTL anymore...how come mishal leave this show like that..I cant see naku going with other guy and fall in love with him  after some time and forget abut dutta...how come cvs do this...I am sorry i will not able to watch this anymore..So i m thinking to leave ..Cry..or w8 till i hear some good news that mishal decide to cme back ...Crythen i am gonna watch my Tasha again...LOVE Clap

tht new cop will be saviour (meaning one who rescue from danger).. did they ever say cop will fall in love with Nakku?? .. i donot think they will spoil the story line... so cheap...Dead Let them kill Dutta and Nakku together.. so that we can remember the show for ever... please end the show gracefully...

I agree with u they can kill them together and end the show @ good note..but i guess no one will like dutta leaving and naku love some new person or whtver ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mozart66ushankitvc

f_raaz Groupbie
f_raaz
f_raaz

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
That makes two of us, my dialy routine was to get home and watch Mishal as Dutta that was my high point of the day, 2010 is like a reality check like i am back in life prior to 2010 again. Can't seem to watch the old videos of Tasha without feeling extremely sad, almost to the point of tears Cry. Sad state of affairs, sigh

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mozart66-bharti-

ankita66 Goldie
ankita66
ankita66

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
if you want mishal to stay then please sign the following petition  http://www.gopetition.com/petition/41779.html the show is making the Production house a lot of money so i'm sure if enough people vote the PD will some how convince Mishal to stay.
ankita66 Goldie
ankita66
ankita66

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
you can sign numerous times just sign with a different name.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top