India-Forums

Debate Mansion
Debate Mansion

No One Killed Jessica? (Page 7)

chal_phek_mat Senior Member
chal_phek_mat
chal_phek_mat

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
I for one absolutely refuse to take the POV (even with a pinch of salt) to have any relations with the depiction in a movie, especially Bollywood movie.

I will be a realist, I would never volunteer to go testify on someone's behalf,if for any reason I have a guilty conscience, I would help out the family in anyway whatever possible

The Jessica Lal case is recent, My best friends father got butchered  to death for saving a girl from getting raped from some politico's son. It took him 25 years to get back to the town and not be fearing for his life even the girls's family turned on them

I have accepted the fact, In India, political connections and money reign supreme over anything as petty as truth and justice

-Believe- IF-Stunnerz
-Believe-
-Believe-

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 10:00pm | IP Logged

We all know about jessica case and why should we watch the same in big screen....!!!Smile

LimitLessFan IF-Stunnerz
LimitLessFan
LimitLessFan

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 1:52pm | IP Logged
Its not easy to do it , untill and unless u really want justice to be done to JL......

well i would have done it .....  i dont think i would be having peaceful nights knowing that killer is still out there roaming free, guilt of not helping her get justice will always be with me ....... it happened today with Jl, complete unknown to me, but it might happen to someone close to me or known to me , why make it happen ?

well we have Ruchika case , where justice is still not done, and her family and friends didnot fear Rathod and stood for her , well its all will power....when u stand for justice against powerful ppl , u dont think about consequences and results ..........

u either sit do nothing and watch him walk away - two things haunting u , one guilt and another thing fear , them coming after u.....

or do what is right , living with fear for a while and then have a life without being afraid of ghosts
glace-bleue IF-Stunnerz
glace-bleue
glace-bleue

Posted: 17 January 2011 at 2:33pm | IP Logged

Edited by blue-ice - 15 February 2011 at 10:10pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

qazplm

Go to top