India-Forums

Debate Mansion
Debate Mansion

No One Killed Jessica? (Page 3)

Summer3 IF-Stunnerz
Summer3
Summer3

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
If the judicial system is corrupt and rich politicians involved the best one can do us ensure the victims are adequately compensated. I know in Malaysia politicians n royalties get away with murder n rape even. Even Judges are fully bribed.
The killing of a Mongolian girl by the wife of the current PM is just one incident.

return_to_hades IF-Sizzlerz
return_to_hades
return_to_hades

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
That is why I have my Droid. Now if I ever witness a crime.....the first course of action update FB status and upload pics/vids. My camera is on home page set to one touch click and upload.Ek baar jo maine upload kar di, so kar di....cyber space mei kuch bhi erase nahin hota. Search ko koi bribe nahin kar sakta. Google ko koi rape nahin kar sakta.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

qazplm

xobile IF-Rockerz
xobile
xobile

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by CZ..

^but don't you think that these abusers of powers thrive on fear? if we as the aam junta continue to give them that leverage then they will continue to abuse power and thrive on fear. if one person decides to take a stand, then maybe their misconception would crumble. maybe they wouldn't turn out to be so powerfulafter all. it wouldn't do away with crime completely but it would at least give the message across.

Excellent point and really well put. Clap

U-No-Poo

Gauri_3 IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 12:57pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.
return_to_hades
return_to_hades

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 1:12pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Gauri_3

Originally posted by return_to_hades

That is why I have my Droid. Now if I ever witness a crime.....the first course of action update FB status and upload pics/vids. My camera is on home page set to one touch click and upload.Ek baar jo maine upload kar di, so kar di....cyber space mei kuch bhi erase nahin hota. Search ko koi bribe nahin kar sakta. Google ko koi rape nahin kar sakta.

LOL true that.  But, just for debate's sake, what if the prosecutor is way too scared to even present the evidence you uploaded on the net?  Sirf gawaah naheen peechhey hat tey, madam.  Wakeel bhi bik jatey hain India mein.

I am counting on the power of the internet.

The lawyer maybe bought out, for sure. However, once online this is international news now. You will have watchdogs from across the world focusing on this story for justice. Eventually, it becomes a matter of national pride for the country – let a criminal go free and be humiliated as a corrupt country or serve justice and prove that the country is still good. In this scenario other more powerful politicians will hopefully intervene and use their goons to ensure the person is charged and convicted. Of course they do it to save face and hopefully fill their vote bank by showing off what they did. As far as I know India is not like China where it will conduct gross human rights violations even in the face of world protests. Even the most corrupt politicians and cops in India don't want to look bad in global limelight.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

hindu4lyfxobile

return_to_hades
return_to_hades

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 1:30pm | IP Logged

As a law and order fan I've been thinking of win-win situations for those worried about family safety and saving their conscience

If you like taking risks and have tech skills

-          Publish anonymous blogs

-          Upload information to Wikileaks

-          Hack popular sites and replace home page with case facts

If you don't have tech skills and do not like risks, but can take minor chances. As a witness you will get a subpoena, so not testifying is not an option. You will have to testify and commit perjury. So in light of it in order of increasing risk.

-          Lie, but tell a new lie each time. Act perplexed, confused, cry and alter your story every time you are in the witness box, every time the press interviews you, every time the cops take a statement. Lie so terribly, that its obvious that you are not telling the truth, but act well enough to show that you are doing everything possible to follow instructions.

-          Go for the insanity plea. Start picking up weird mannerisms, twitches, mutter under your breath, duck under chairs, tables and cower in fear when people approach you. Increase intensity each day. Then one fine day….just jump from the witness box…..scream "X did it" and start banging your own head with the judges gavel in rabid frenzy screaming "Don't kill me, X did it, mommy is that you mommy, X did it, Mommy X did it."

-          Lie, but fabricate your own lie. Take name of a more powerful politician/criminal or rival politician/criminal and state that they are framing the accused. If the accused and their lawyers question you, state with sincerity you wanted to be helpful and eliminate a rival. Soon the rivals people will find you. Trade security of your family in safe foreign location for exposing the crime of the accused. The rival will take the opportunity to crush their opponent and help you.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

xobileAngel-likeDevilU-No-Poo

U-No-Poo IF-Sizzlerz
U-No-Poo
U-No-Poo

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by return_to_hades

As a law and order fan I've been thinking of win-win situations for those worried about family safety and saving their conscience

If you like taking risks and have tech skills

-          Publish anonymous blogs

-          Upload information to Wikileaks

-          Hack popular sites and replace home page with case facts

If you don't have tech skills and do not like risks, but can take minor chances. As a witness you will get a subpoena, so not testifying is not an option. You will have to testify and commit perjury. So in light of it in order of increasing risk.

-          Lie, but tell a new lie each time. Act perplexed, confused, cry and alter your story every time you are in the witness box, every time the press interviews you, every time the cops take a statement. Lie so terribly, that its obvious that you are not telling the truth, but act well enough to show that you are doing everything possible to follow instructions.

-          Go for the insanity plea. Start picking up weird mannerisms, twitches, mutter under your breath, duck under chairs, tables and cower in fear when people approach you. Increase intensity each day. Then one fine day'.just jump from the witness box'..scream "X did it" and start banging your own head with the judges gavel in rabid frenzy screaming "Don't kill me, X did it, mommy is that you mommy, X did it, Mommy X did it."

-          Lie, but fabricate your own lie. Take name of a more powerful politician/criminal or rival politician/criminal and state that they are framing the accused. If the accused and their lawyers question you, state with sincerity you wanted to be helpful and eliminate a rival. Soon the rivals people will find you. Trade security of your family in safe foreign location for exposing the crime of the accused. The rival will take the opportunity to crush their opponent and help you.

I'd be charged with contempt of court even before the trial is over LOL
tulipbaby53 IF-Stunnerz
tulipbaby53
tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 1:57pm | IP Logged
I would testify without any worries, but then again, I don't care about my safety. The truth is the truth, and people like these rotten politicians need to be put behind bars for their crimes. I just don't understand that how people can sleep at night knowing what happened and lying about it. I would to any lengths to get them behind bars. I don't how powerful they are. People need to realize that the power of masses can do anything. 

qazplm

Go to top