Pratigya

India-Forums

Pratigya
Pratigya

pratigya Apsara awards nominated (Page 6)

telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 4:34pm | IP Logged
thanks mitaly but not happy at all with the nominations they left arhaan why its not that i am arhaan fN AND SAYING ALL THIS BUT he is a dam good actor and media interacion is not the solution here which media he should interact tose silly people who r on someones direction riping his personal life doing it purposefully so that he reacts and then they can show that he is not a good human being oh plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz i am surprised because i havenot seen such attitude of news channel for acting so weird so for me he is the best and dont need any awards .secondly i still care very much about this serial will continue to see that till mr behll i there and for me it has not lost his harm if prats does mistakes so does k manhandling her and all thAT  so if we can forget him why not prats. so mkap is the best serial i have ever seen

Mitu_ IF-Sizzlerz
Mitu_
Mitu_

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 5:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by telstra

thanks mitaly but not happy at all with the nominations they left arhaan why its not that i am arhaan fN AND SAYING ALL THIS BUT he is a dam good actor and media interacion is not the solution here which media he should interact tose silly people who r on someones direction riping his personal life doing it purposefully so that he reacts and then they can show that he is not a good human being oh plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz i am surprised because i havenot seen such attitude of news channel for acting so weird so for me he is the best and dont need any awards .secondly i still care very much about this serial will continue to see that till mr behll i there and for me it has not lost his harm if prats does mistakes so does k manhandling her and all thAT  so if we can forget him why not prats. so mkap is the best serial i have ever seen
You are  welcome Nazia Big smile 
So now you agree that because of media he is not nominated which I told you before.
THIS IS GLAMOUR WORLD MY FRD
DID U GOT THE P I SEND U.

telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 5:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mitalpn

So now you agree that because of media he is not nominated which I told you before.

did i said this i dont know myselfLOLLOLLOLLOLbeta i am saying media is imp forsure but some actors are above all media videa AND ARHAAN IS ONE OF THEM MY BLIND LUV FOR HIMBig smile
telstra IF-Sizzlerz
telstra
telstra

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 5:47pm | IP Logged

mitaly i got ur pm the vide that u have posted i have done phd on it were they really actigng point to b notedj
LOLLOLLOLLOL and i will answer the second one  after a while .

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Mitu_

Mitu_ IF-Sizzlerz
Mitu_
Mitu_

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 6:07pm | IP Logged

[QUOTE=telstra]thanks mitaly but not happy at all with the nominations they left arhaan why its not that i am arhaan fN AND SAYING ALL THIS BUT he is a dam good actor and media interacion is not the solution here which media he should interact tose silly people who r on someones direction riping his personal life doing it purposefully so that he reacts and then they can show that he is not a good human being oh plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz i am surprised because i havenot seen such attitude of news channel for acting so weird so for me he is the best and dont need any awards .secondly i still care very much about this serial will continue to see that till mr behll i there and for me it has not lost his harm if prats does mistakes so does k manhandling her and all thAT  so if we can forget him why not prats. so mkap is the best serial i have ever seen
did i said this i dont know myselfLOLLOLLOLLOLbeta i am saying media is imp forsure but some actors are above all media videa AND ARHAAN IS ONE OF THEM MY BLIND LUV FOR HIMBig smile
ok i got it i was reading too fast
but Arhaan like a lot to recive Award he said in his last interview u me tv

Go to top