India-Forums

Baat Hamari Pakki Hai
Baat Hamari Pakki Hai

why cable and heater?? (Page 2)

ash91 IF-Rockerz
ash91
ash91

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 9:09am | IP Logged
lol...all this while shravan was chanting honeymoon,honeymoon...honeymoon mein kya cable tv aur dvds dekhte hai??? LOLLOLLOL
but i loved the mention of SaaVan in the show...Embarrassed i had thought i heard it wrong when shravan mentioned it....

desi_lover_guy IF-Dazzler
desi_lover_guy
desi_lover_guy

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 9:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by momma1128

I am telling you - leave me and him in the storeroom, and he will be fixed.  I will then gladly return him to Saachi.  I will do it out of the kindness of my own heart.  Evil Smile

Seriously, is this the same guy who asked her to wear a bedsheet?

Yeah u fix shravan but dont return to saanchi asyou promised after u r done u will leave me with saanchi.........Wink I will fix saanchi.... much better and expert than you gals with barun
maris08 IF-Rockerz
maris08
maris08

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 9:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunaina02

Originally posted by kchitra77

both of them need hormonal checks!!
I am seriously diubting Shravans sexual orientation and ability

heeeh    how true... they r behaving as school children.. in this age  even  school children know everythingWinkLOL
nycsweetie IF-Sizzlerz
nycsweetie
nycsweetie

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 2:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sangeeta9

i absolutely loved the way shravan said "why the need for heater, wen we both can hug each other n sleep,Heart why need for proper bed, we we can sleep over each other,Heart why need for cable, wen we can watch our own story on t.v.."

and...SAAVAN productions..Day DreamingDay DreamingDay Dreaming

i loveddd the way shravan said that.. HeartHeart

saachi seriously needs a hormonal check up, how can she even think of cable n heater, wen an incredibly hot, adorably cute hubby like shravan is infront of her...

we seriously need a barun city to keep on dreaming about him..Day DreamingDay Dreaming

i agree

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Baat Hamari Pakki Hai Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index