Laagi Tujhse Lagan
Laagi Tujhse Lagan

Precap~ 6-1-Naku and Baji (Page 3)

droopy_asleep Goldie
droopy_asleep
droopy_asleep

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Thanks for the precap!
Come on guys, we gotta support Naku at least, and I have to give it to MV - for managing JDJ and LTL well. She is in all the scenes now, since MR and Dutta the character are missing for a bit, so I will applaud her professionalism.
Whatever course the show takes, I think its nice to see a +ve female protagonist as opposed to moping and crying ones :) Go Nakusha - this one is for you :) Clap

Edited by droopy_asleep - 06 January 2011 at 9:14am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

desigrl414AbhiAnifuzzyface

ankita66 Goldie
ankita66
ankita66

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 9:16am | IP Logged
not to be mean but if they replaced mahi I could take it but not dutta.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shonapinky

shonapinky IF-Rockerz
shonapinky
shonapinky

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 9:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sinak

Originally posted by shonapinky

Thanks for the precap Shona. Will watch the episode once Dutta enter. Once Mishal leaves it will be goodbye to the show, but will read the ffs and OS of members. Hope Mishal doesn't leave

ur moz welcum sinakSmile so u not gonna watch LTL aft MRz exit...!:(

No Shona will read the updates but not watch it. What the use LTL became popular of Dutta's character and Mishal portrays it brilliantly. Without him i am in no mood to see. After he leave what its going to happen with Baji's Kala, Roops Leela's AS and not to forget BH (Still to show who it is) character.
sinak...but LTL gonna gonna loose sum loyal viewerz  like u  aft MR z exit....!! diz iz really sad yr..:(

Originally posted by droopy_asleep

Thanks for the precap!
Come on guys, we gotta support Naku at least, and I have to give it to MV - for managing JDJ and LTL well. She is in all the scenes now, since MR and Dutta the character are missing for a bit, so I will applaud her professionalism.
Whatever course the show takes, I think its nice to see a +ve female protagonist as opposed to moping and crying ones :) Go Nakusha - this one is for you :) Clap

ur moz welcum droopy...Smilevery well said...mahi doing a fab job despite she being a contestant in JDJ...kudoz to mahi..!!Clap

Edited by shonapinky - 06 January 2011 at 9:21am
artikb IF-Rockerz
artikb
artikb

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 9:24am | IP Logged
thanks shona

shonapinky

shonapinky IF-Rockerz
shonapinky
shonapinky

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aarathikb

thanks shona

ur moz welcum yr
-Ritz- IF-Rockerz
-Ritz-
-Ritz-

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 9:37am | IP Logged

In todayz precap,Naku in convo with baji...Naku sayz.."Baji v gotto find d people behind diz...did u file a complaint?.."... bajiz repliez " yeah i did.." and naku sayz.." juz filing a complaint will not do...nw i gotto meet d police...we shd look fr saab and also find d dushmanz behind diz.."

Thanks for the precap update shona. Hug Haven't yet watched yesterday or today's epi. Ouch the epi sounds not very interesting especially since we know that cop is coming. the story is so predictable. Ouch

shonapinky

sinak IF-Dazzler
sinak
sinak

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 9:47am | IP Logged

Thanks for the precap Shona. Will watch the episode once Dutta enter. Once Mishal leaves it will be goodbye to the show, but will read the ffs and OS of members. Hope Mishal doesn't leave

ur moz welcum sinakSmile so u not gonna watch LTL aft MRz exit...!:(

No Shona will read the updates but not watch it. What the use LTL became popular of Dutta's character and Mishal portrays it brilliantly. Without him i am in no mood to see. After he leave what its going to happen with Baji's Kala, Roops Leela's AS and not to forget BH (Still to show who it is) character.
sinak...but LTL gonna gonna loose sum loyal viewerz  like u  aft MR z exit....!! diz iz really sad yr..:(
Shona if the episode is good i'll watch but without Dutta's character its won't be good. Can't the creatives take some else to play Dutta's role. I know no one can play the character the way Mishal has done. 

shonapinky

shonapinky IF-Rockerz
shonapinky
shonapinky

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chandanafan

Thanks for the precap update shona. Hug Haven't yet watched yesterday or today's epi. Ouch the epi sounds not very interesting especially since we know that cop is coming. the story is so predictable. Ouch
ur moz welcum ritu..Hug.u dint watch yestdz epiz yetShocked...may b coz derz no dutta hn..Embarrassedaww i hate diz track yr...hope dutta getz bak to d show asap...!!Smile

Shona if the episode is good i'll watch but without Dutta's character its won't be good. Can't the creatives take some else to play Dutta's role. I know no one can play the character the way Mishal has done. 

sinak..so u not gonna quit d show...nw i feel much better...Smileaww i agree..hope dey dont kill dutta...replacement wd b much better in tat case yr... wish MR stayz back.

Edited by shonapinky - 06 January 2011 at 9:56am

Go to top