Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

in mood to make Tamasha of Suhana (Page 4)

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
I wouldn't advise anyone to take any clues or ideas on how to save their marriage from it. Wink LOL
Well done, exactly, LOL I wouldnt suggest it either!!! I just want to appologise if you felt I jumped on to you!!! really sorry, just wanted to clarify may be instead of taking my daily doze of chill pill I mistakingly took the wrong doze of sarcasm pill  !!!!LOL sorry dear, I usually dont hurt people, ask any of the other forum users , sachi say. Laxmi can be my refree!!!
LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

iViews

Sweet-Violet IF-Rockerz
Sweet-Violet
Sweet-Violet

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 2:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by venture

I wouldn't advise anyone to take any clues or ideas on how to save their marriage from it. Wink LOL
Well done, exactly, LOL I wouldnt suggest it either!!! I just want to appologise if you felt I jumped on to you!!! really sorry, just wanted to clarify may be instead of taking my daily doze of chill pill I mistakingly took the wrong doze of sarcasm pill  !!!!LOL sorry dear, I usually dont hurt people, ask any of the other forum users , sachi say. Laxmi can be my refree!!!
LOL

Don't worry dear. Its ok. lol Bade Bade forums mein choti choti nok-jhok hoti rahti hai, kyon Senorita. Embarrassed
infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sweet-Violet

Originally posted by venture

LOL

Don't worry dear. Its ok. lol Bade Bade forums mein choti choti nok-jhok hoti rahti hai, kyon Senorita. Embarrassed
Thanks a lot , I can sleep now, uf bohat bada bojh utar gaya meray dil say. You can call me Sheema di or aunty or amma ji etc etc .

vishmewell

Sweet-Violet IF-Rockerz
Sweet-Violet
Sweet-Violet

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
@Sheema, You are welcome. Good night and take care. You can call me Anu.
vishmewell Goldie
vishmewell
vishmewell

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 3:24pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by vishmewell

I don't agree with you and sweet-violet.

1. Suhana did not leave the house. She was going to bring her dad with her to talk to Ishaan to knock sense into him that he should not be loving, hugging, carrying, chipkoing, pubbing and dancing right in their BR with SONA dame.
2. Looooooong before Suhana involved KK, BM and Dadaji the great, have mastered The art of Ruining the Marriage. So this is by no means losing a favorite toy... this is her life. So she is right in involving her father for help coz her in-laws are involved in getting a second set-up for Ishaan. Infact Suhana involved KK AFTER Dadaji and BM ruined Ishaan-Suhana's marriage by involving Sona and on top of it, they NEVER cared to monitor what the woman was upto... she crossed her line waaaaaay tooo many times.

The great MIL Rano, was already involved by forcing Ishaan to go to Pub with a girl friend without her bahu. And she admits that to Suhana as if it's not a big deal. By doing so, she gave a message to Suhana that the family is ok with Ishaan-Sona fling. Ishaan ko tho Sona ke khilaaf sunna hi nahi kuch!!! Aise haalat mein, what else can she do other than ask her father for help???

Well that's involving your dad in a husband-wife problem. She can't run to her daddy that someone stole my fav. toy and all. LOL

Initially she was indeed just feeling jealous of Sona that she was given so much importance or she lost the game to her. But later on it became possessiveness for Ishaan and her real feelings came out.  As for BM and Co, their plan has worked. Wink Rano toh unknowingly did a huge favor by sending Ishaan with Sona cos that was the "Breaking point". Embarrassed

The point you are missing here is, that THE KASHYAPS GANGED up AGAINST HER and brought in another woman into her marriage making her a Ishaan-sticker like a bumper sticker who wouldn't leave him even in her BR. In the beginning Suhana brushed off Ishaan-Sona closeness as friendship. Since hugging, carrying and entertaining her in the BR has becoming a never ending saga, and to top it off, MIL sends her huband to a Pub and thinks it is ok, was the last straw. So it's not possessiveness, it is an attempt to save her marriage.

What you are calling a successful plan, is in fact a disaster, total disrespect for IShaan-Suhana marriage and their privacy, classic mockery, height of insanity on the part of Dadaji and BM.

Ghar mein ek Eshwar kaafi nahi tha kya jo doosra banane chele???

Edited by vishmewell - 07 January 2011 at 3:26pm
RandomSquared IF-Sizzlerz
RandomSquared
RandomSquared

Teen Bahuraaniyan Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 3:27pm | IP Logged
i know dis track iss sooo ridiculous.  firstly the way ishaan has been acting with sona fo the past fews months any1 wud come to the conclusion that he like her not suhana. n has ishaan even ever voiced his love for suhana to suhana?

this whole sonali track has been nothing but humiliation for suhana. and this family really needs to take a backseat now..this is between ishaan n suhana, let them deal with it.  Suhana may act childish but she isnt a child...in fact this whole sonali track has shown that this marriage really does mean something to suhana or else she would have left a long time ago.

this whole plan should backfire n the kashyaps should get a lesson for once, this time they are wrong

why could BM simply talk to Suhana and ask her about her feelings for Ishaan. Why couldnt Ishaan simply bring up the topic of the future of their relationship instead of all this Sona bs.  i mean what kind of solution is this...oh bring another girl to make her jealous so she realizes her feelings..this isnt junior high.  if my in laws did something like that with me i would think they were all crazy n leave too

Edited by RandomSquared - 07 January 2011 at 3:30pm

vishmewell

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 3:31pm | IP Logged

I don't agree with you and sweet-violet.

1. Suhana did not leave the house. She was going to bring her dad with her to talk to Ishaan to knock sense into him that he should not be loving, hugging, carrying, chipkoing, pubbing and dancing right in their BR with SONA dame.
2. Looooooong before Suhana involved KK, BM and Dadaji the great, have mastered The art of Ruining the Marriage. So this is by no means losing a favorite toy... this is her life. So she is right in involving her father for help coz her in-laws are involved in getting a second set-up for Ishaan. Infact Suhana involved KK AFTER Dadaji and BM ruined Ishaan-Suhana's marriage by involving Sona and on top of it, they NEVER cared to monitor what the woman was upto... she crossed her line waaaaaay tooo many times.

The great MIL Rano, was already involved by forcing Ishaan to go to Pub with a girl friend without her bahu. And she admits that to Suhana as if it's not a big deal. By doing so, she gave a message to Suhana that the family is ok with Ishaan-Sona fling. Ishaan ko tho Sona ke khilaaf sunna hi nahi kuch!!! Aise haalat mein, what else can she do other than ask her father for help???

Well that's involving your dad in a husband-wife problem. She can't run to her daddy that someone stole my fav. toy and all. LOL

Initially she was indeed just feeling jealous of Sona that she was given so much importance or she lost the game to her. But later on it became possessiveness for Ishaan and her real feelings came out.  As for BM and Co, their plan has worked. Wink Rano toh unknowingly did a huge favor by sending Ishaan with Sona cos that was the "Breaking point". Embarrassed

The point you are missing here is, that THE KASHYAPS GANGED up AGAINST HER and brought in another woman into her marriage making her a Ishaan-sticker like a bumper sticker who wouldn't leave him even in her BR. In the beginning Suhana brushed off Ishaan-Sona closeness as friendship. Since hugging, carrying and entertaining her in the BR has becoming a never ending saga, and to top it off, MIL sends her huband to a Pub and thinks it is ok, was the last straw. So it's not possessiveness, it is an attempt to save her marriage.

What you are calling a successful plan, is in fact a disaster, total disrespect for IShaan-Suhana marriage and their privacy, classic mockery, height of insanity on the part of Dadaji and BM.

@underlined. Really well said. Couldn't agree with you more.
Sweet-Violet IF-Rockerz
Sweet-Violet
Sweet-Violet

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 4:26pm | IP Logged

I am not sure if I have missed any point here. I am not very much impressed with the plan either. lol But lets face it, the plan is indeed successful. Big smile Suhana will ultimately realize Ishaan's importance in her life. Does she even realize by staying with him in a loveless marriage, she is denying all the happiness that Ishaan deserves in his married life. lol Even her friends Sudi-Suli could understand that but not Ms. Suhana Bajaapi ooops Mrs Suhana Ishaan Kashyap. LOL

Really, Suhana was trying to save her marriage by talking rudely to Ishaan and never confessing her love. She even said that she cares a damn about him on his face. lol Is Suhana's self-respect is more important than Ishaan-Suhana ultimate happiness ?

Exactly, they don't want any more Eshwar in the house. BM is right, Suhana-Ishaan can't stay in a loveless marriage for long. One day or the other, Ishaan's patience will break, he may want some happiness for himself too.

We can go and on in circles but we don't control the story-line. lol I mean Cvs could have taken some other route for Ishaan-Suhana love story but they care about TRPs. lol

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vishmewellTani91

Go to top