Sasural Genda Phool

India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

in mood to make Tamasha of Suhana (Page 2)

maan-and-geet IF-Dazzler
maan-and-geet
maan-and-geet

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 3:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by zak_ris

Originally posted by dolly_07

Tamasha to suhana mai pehle he kar chuki hai.. And  didn't they already talked in a closed room.....and what happened..ishaan didn't tell suhana he loves her...and why he will when suhana already said she  doesn't care for him loudly and clearly.... they need some catalyst for reaction to happen...that catalyst will be all divorce talk....what's wrong in it..suhana mai ki batti to jalegi at least....

That catalyst should also effect Ishaan as well.....He should realize what Suhana means to his life....He can't compromise this with his friendship to Sonali...

i agree.... suhana isnt the only one who needs to realize the importance of her husband.... ishan also needs to know that his wife comes before his so called friend....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vishmewellinfinity00

coolmimz Goldie
coolmimz
coolmimz

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 4:15pm | IP Logged
I agree, the best thing to do would be talk in private.. They need to know each other before anything else happens
serialmad Groupbie
serialmad
serialmad

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 2:18am | IP Logged

two wrongs do not a right make and BM and Dadaji, were wrong the first time, they are repeating their mistake in another way. Also, if i was Choti i would be very very upset with BM and Dadaji as they were playing with the future of my child and did not see fit to involve me!!

This track is completely wrong... if BM felt it unnecessary to involve herself in what panna is going through, what right does she have to play with ishaan and suhana? Why did she not question Suhana about the letter? Why has she not told anyone that? Why could she not tell Dadaji about that before involving herself in the Sona track. And now, instead of giving the couple a chance to clear out their differences the elders are going to play these meaningless games. Have the creative team of sjp changed? if they have, please bring back the old one, which was more sensitive and humourous - which infact is the soul of sgp

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kklb67jshree_ramvishmewellinfinity00

mjtruelegend IF-Rockerz
mjtruelegend
mjtruelegend

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 2:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by serialmad

two wrongs do not a right make and BM and Dadaji, were wrong the first time, they are repeating their mistake in another way. Also, if i was Choti i would be very very upset with BM and Dadaji as they were playing with the future of my child and did not see fit to involve me!!

This track is completely wrong... if BM felt it unnecessary to involve herself in what panna is going through, what right does she have to play with ishaan and suhana? Why did she not question Suhana about the letter? Why has she not told anyone that? Why could she not tell Dadaji about that before involving herself in the Sona track. And now, instead of giving the couple a chance to clear out their differences the elders are going to play these meaningless games. Have the creative team of sjp changed? if they have, please bring back the old one, which was more sensitive and humourous - which infact is the soul of sgp

WELL DONE YOU!! you have spoken the bitter truth. I have always been against this plan. ITS MORALLY AND ETHICALLY VERY WRONG!!! 
You cannot ignite the feeling of love by making them go through so much anguish. Love happens naturally and Sushaan were beginning to show signs of that before Sona entered. If they had just allowed them to go away for a while on their own, just on a holiday (the work honeymoon might freak them out) I think that would have worked. AND ALSO why are they making it sound like its Suhana's fault???
Yes the old team were better and I think Mr Ravi Ojha being unwell, he's not directing it anymore that why all this rubbish took place.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

kklb67serialmadjshree_ramDiivivishmewellinfinity00

dolly_07 Senior Member
dolly_07
dolly_07

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 8:43am | IP Logged
Originally posted by makram1786

Originally posted by dolly_07

Tamasha to suhana mai pehle he kar chuki hai.. And  didn't they already talked in a closed room.....and what happened..ishaan didn't tell suhana he loves her...and why he will when suhana already said she  doesn't care for him loudly and clearly.... they need some catalyst for reaction to happen...that catalyst will be all divorce talk....what's wrong in it..suhana mai ki batti to jalegi at least....

That catalyst should also effect Ishaan as well.....He should realize what Suhana means to his life....He can't compromise this with his friendship to Sonali...

i agree.... suhana isnt the only one who needs to realize the importance of her husband.... ishan also needs to know that his wife comes before his so called friend....
Ishaan already knows suhana's importance otherwise why he would do so many things for her buying her presents ..always tell her that her happiness and smile means most to him ....he can do anything for her....and most important he knows that his family is more important to her that himself...what did suhana told her till now again and again he doesn't matter to her..from the start of this marriage....didn't badima also talked to her about relationship between husband and wife  to her...what did she gained from all that talk....
cherrypansy IF-Rockerz
cherrypansy
cherrypansy

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 8:49am | IP Logged
tamasha to ban gaya hai .....everything became public........never expected this from elders of this house.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Diivimaheen55111192

maheen55 IF-Rockerz
maheen55
maheen55

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 10:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by piyualka

tamasha to ban gaya hai .....everything became public........never expected this from elders of this house.
agree with u  tamasha to bn gaya kisi ne Suhana Eeshan ko baat kerne ka  moka nai dia .and Badi ma  ufffffffffAngryAngry
Sweet-Violet IF-Rockerz
Sweet-Violet
Sweet-Violet

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 10:42am | IP Logged

They brainless Kashyaps are in full mood to make tamasha of Suhana..they want her to plead in front of whole family that she wants to live in this house.....and ironically we call Suhana with too much ego

Such selfish creatures....they don't care about Suhana's self respect...Why they aren't allowing Suahan- Ishaan to have a conversation in a closed room....Instead they are having meeting amongst themselves....

Let Ishaan help her to realize how much he loves her...give Suhana time to confess her love for Ishaan...why the whole family is jumping here and there.....

On the whole, I would call it a cheap script.....this will certainly decreAse the trp of SGP

I don't agree here. Suhana made a tamasha of herself by leaving the house without telling anyone and involving her father in a husband-wife matter. Once you involve others in your private matters even your parents then things become public anyways. lol When she came back, she went to her room and asked her father to speak to the family. lol

No one is selfish here, they just want a closure to this issue. How much more time Suhana needs to decide whether she wants to spend her life with Ishaan or not ? lol Another point, she hasn't made herself clear to anyone including Ishaan why she is so upset. It could be she is just feeling jealous of Sona cos Suhana isn't getting the importance she used to get before Sona came.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Tani91

Go to top