Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sweet-Violet thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: vishmewell

I don't agree with you and sweet-violet.

1. Suhana did not leave the house. She was going to bring her dad with her to talk to Ishaan to knock sense into him that he should not be loving, hugging, carrying, chipkoing, pubbing and dancing right in their BR with SONA dame.
2. Looooooong before Suhana involved KK, BM and Dadaji the great, have mastered The art of Ruining the Marriage. Infact Suhana involved KK AFTER Dadaji and BM ruined Ishaan-Suhana's marriage by involving Sona and on top of it, they NEVER cared to monitor what the woman was upto... she crossed her line waaaaaay tooo many times.

The great MIL Rano, was already involved by forcing Ishaan to go to Pub with a girl friend without her bahu. And she admits that to Suhana as if it's not a big deal. By doing so, she gave a message to Suhana that the family is ok with Ishaan-Sona fling. Ishaan ko tho Sona ke khilaaf sunna hi nahi kuch!!! Aise haalat mein, what else can she do other than ask her father for help???

Well that's involving your dad in a husband-wife problem. She can't run to her daddy that someone stole my fav. toy and all. 😆

Initially she was indeed just feeling jealous of Sona that she was given so much importance or she lost the game to her. But later on it became possessiveness for Ishaan and her real feelings came out.  As for BM and Co, their plan has worked. 😉 Rano toh unknowingly did a huge favor by sending Ishaan with Sona cos that was the "Breaking point". 😳
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: vishmewell

@ blue - So does Suhana. She agreed to every rule/laide kanoon Ishaan thought it is important for Suhana to follow to please Ishaan. Even petty things like pillows were made to reconcile. Suhana never asked for special treatment. She adjusted to middle class life style, no friends, parties, outing, meeting w/friends. What else is left for her to sacrifice? Suhanana wasn't atleast Hippocratic like Ishaan and Kashyaps. Kashyaps dont deserve an announce of respect IMO. They are EXPLOITERS and played GOD.

@ pink - IMO, Ishaan had several opportunities to tell Suhana he loves her. It is important to express your feelings too. Yes, I do agree with you Suhana stayed back for his family and not for Ishaan.
Had Sihaan expressed his feelings to her as Rajini put it, Suhana would have understood and reciprocated.

@ red - BMs talks about relationships and marriage was all RANDOM RAMBLINGS and Suhana never understood them. Suhana was more confused than ever with BMs random ramblings.

BM should have confronted Ishaan and Suhana about the letter and had an open conversation.  You are giving so much credit to Ishaan.. and some of us here do admit Suhana is naive and forgets everything real soon. But Ishaan is not like that... So why did he not think about what happened to the letter?? Suhana NEVER had exposure to being around married couples to understand what marriage is all about, lekin Ishaan tho jaantha hai na?? Why did he not make any effort to make her understand after she decided to stay w/Kashyaps for ever??? What was he waiting for?? Sona?? to hug her and carry her and go pubbing with her, dance etc etc??

Just coz Suhana agreed to stay and be good friends, does that mean Ishaan should do nothing and live in the BR and not have any reelationship and have flings outside all his life instead of changing Suhana? Ishaan did not act prudent.

Shame on CVs to show it is ok for people to exploit and ruin someone's life if they are innocent and let them take a fall to cover their own 🤬

@ greenBravo!!!👏 I agree with each point of yours. I have nothing left to say
infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@ Violet :  Well that's involving your dad in a husband-wife problem. She can't run to her daddy that someone stole my fav. toy and all. 😆

Initially she was indeed just feeling jealous of Sona that she was given so much importance or she lost the game to her. But later on it became possessiveness for Ishaan and her real feelings came out.  As for BM and Co, their plan has worked. 😉 Rano toh unknowingly did a huge favor by sending Ishaan with Sona cos that was the "Breaking point". 😳

So you are saying that the plan was right and a girl should not go to the only parent she has got to tell that she has got problem with her husband, where should have she turned to ????? Suhana was still Ishaan,s wife even official, so she should be okey with Sonali,?? so next time mairrage councelors should prescribe to one of the party to get hooked by ANOTHER girl/boy and the mairrage would be SAVED. Inlaws if they see any problems in DIL,s behaviour with there sons , just bring on another girl and everything would be fine. And yes to sum up a girl should NOT involve any body but the inlaws can involve the whole clan in , no problem, will do that next time !! just one tiny problem,  this senario can work in serials only, dont try them in real life, you will be shocked with the result.😉😆😆
😆😆Edited by venture - 13 years ago
Sweet-Violet thumbnail
Originally posted by: venture

@ Violet :  Well that's involving your dad in a husband-wife problem. She can't run to her daddy that someone stole my fav. toy and all. 😆

So you are saying that the plan was right and a girl should not go to the only parent she has got to tell that she has got problem with her husband, where should have she turned to ????? Suhana was still Ishaan,s wife even official, so she should be okey with Sonali,?? so next time mairrage councelors should prescribe to one of the party to get hooked by ANOTHER girl/boy and the mairrage would be SAVED. Inlaws if they see any problems in DIL,s behaviour with there sons , just bring on another girl and everything would be fine. And yes to sum up a girl should NOT involve any body but the inlaws can involve the whole clan in , no problem, will do that next time !! just one tiny problem,  this senario can work in serials only, dont try them in real life, you will be shocked with the result.😉😆😆
😆😆

Did I say all that, really ? lol The topic is about making Tamasha of Suhana, and I just replied to that part. I don't recollect mentioning anywhere in my posts that whatever so and so did was right or wrong. I simply stated the facts as shown in SGP show. Its just a TV show, meant for entertainment and governed by TRPs. lol I wouldn't advise anyone to take any clues or ideas on how to save their marriage from it. 😉 😆
Edited by Sweet-Violet - 13 years ago
infinity00 thumbnail
I wouldn't advise anyone to take any clues or ideas on how to save their marriage from it. 😉 😆
Well done, exactly, 😆 I wouldnt suggest it either!!! I just want to appologise if you felt I jumped on to you!!! really sorry, just wanted to clarify may be instead of taking my daily doze of chill pill I mistakingly took the wrong doze of sarcasm pill  !!!!😆 sorry dear, I usually dont hurt people, ask any of the other forum users , sachi say. Laxmi can be my refree!!!
😆
Sweet-Violet thumbnail
Originally posted by: venture

I wouldn't advise anyone to take any clues or ideas on how to save their marriage from it. 😉 😆
Well done, exactly, 😆 I wouldnt suggest it either!!! I just want to appologise if you felt I jumped on to you!!! really sorry, just wanted to clarify may be instead of taking my daily doze of chill pill I mistakingly took the wrong doze of sarcasm pill  !!!!😆 sorry dear, I usually dont hurt people, ask any of the other forum users , sachi say. Laxmi can be my refree!!!
😆

Don't worry dear. Its ok. lol Bade Bade forums mein choti choti nok-jhok hoti rahti hai, kyon Senorita. 😳
infinity00 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sweet-Violet

Don't worry dear. Its ok. lol Bade Bade forums mein choti choti nok-jhok hoti rahti hai, kyon Senorita. 😳

Thanks a lot , I can sleep now, uf bohat bada bojh utar gaya meray dil say. You can call me Sheema di or aunty or amma ji etc etc .
Sweet-Violet thumbnail
@Sheema, You are welcome. Good night and take care. You can call me Anu.
vishmewell thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sweet-Violet

Well that's involving your dad in a husband-wife problem. She can't run to her daddy that someone stole my fav. toy and all. 😆

The point you are missing here is, that THE KASHYAPS GANGED up AGAINST HER and brought in another woman into her marriage making her a Ishaan-sticker like a bumper sticker who wouldn't leave him even in her BR. In the beginning Suhana brushed off Ishaan-Sona closeness as friendship. Since hugging, carrying and entertaining her in the BR has becoming a never ending saga, and to top it off, MIL sends her huband to a Pub and thinks it is ok, was the last straw. So it's not possessiveness, it is an attempt to save her marriage.

What you are calling a successful plan, is in fact a disaster, total disrespect for IShaan-Suhana marriage and their privacy, classic mockery, height of insanity on the part of Dadaji and BM.

Ghar mein ek Eshwar kaafi nahi tha kya jo doosra banane chele???
Edited by vishmewell - 13 years ago
RandomSquared thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
i know dis track iss sooo ridiculous.  firstly the way ishaan has been acting with sona fo the past fews months any1 wud come to the conclusion that he like her not suhana. n has ishaan even ever voiced his love for suhana to suhana?

this whole sonali track has been nothing but humiliation for suhana. and this family really needs to take a backseat now..this is between ishaan n suhana, let them deal with it.  Suhana may act childish but she isnt a child...in fact this whole sonali track has shown that this marriage really does mean something to suhana or else she would have left a long time ago.

this whole plan should backfire n the kashyaps should get a lesson for once, this time they are wrong

why could BM simply talk to Suhana and ask her about her feelings for Ishaan. Why couldnt Ishaan simply bring up the topic of the future of their relationship instead of all this Sona bs.  i mean what kind of solution is this...oh bring another girl to make her jealous so she realizes her feelings..this isnt junior high.  if my in laws did something like that with me i would think they were all crazy n leave too
Edited by RandomSquared - 13 years ago