India-Forums

Sasural Genda Phool
Sasural Genda Phool

in mood to make Tamasha of Suhana

zackey_boy Senior Member
zackey_boy
zackey_boy

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 8:31am | IP Logged
They brainless Kashyaps are in full mood to make tamasha of Suhana..they want her to plead in front of whole family that she wants to live in this house.....and ironically we call Suhana with too much ego

Such selfish creatures....they don't care about Suhana's self respect...Why they aren't allowing Suahan- Ishaan to have a conversation in a closed room....Instead they are having meeting amongst themselves....

Let Ishaan help her to realize how much he loves her...give Suhana time to confess her love for Ishaan...why the whole family is jumping here and there.....

On the whole, I would call it a cheap script.....this will certainly decreAse the trp of SGP

The following 25 member(s) liked the above post:

sz786kklb67serialmadgiguserAraamrachna11Diivi.Nish.Garima_04--sree--Nirjhor105rose-girlcoolmimzanshimanshivishmewelllifeztufSamrenedaisyluvcherrypansypriyankumupalmaheen55thejazzgalgr8_mmsSiddhi_chahat4u

maheen55 IF-Rockerz
maheen55
maheen55

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 8:57am | IP Logged
agree with u all Kashaps make Tamasha of Suhana .suhana and ishaan shouul talk to each other . one thing more i  dont understand  why rajni  nd Disha talk to her . in my opinion Eeshan should talk to her  and tell her he loves HER not Sunali  .poor script . in thing more want to ad this if Eeshan say i luv u to suhana  then  may be  Suhana  also confess her love  to Eeshan

Edited by maheen55 - 06 January 2011 at 8:59am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

DiivivishmewellcoolmimzSamrene-allizwell-cherrypansy

iViews IF-Sizzlerz
iViews
iViews

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 9:13am | IP Logged
    If sonali was so intrested in Telling suhana everything. then why didn't she stand on a chair and in to the window? I would have gotten in the room trough window. Embarrassed Well window was open and it was not that hard. Ohh may be i played with my brothers more than i played with dolls. Big smile 
    Any way 2 more days tops. Yay.....Star

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

gia_kGarima_04.Nish.deepu_mech2Ekta76Diivivishmewell-raiAasma-coolmimzSamrenecherrypansy111192-allizwell-infinity00YusBeebrainychild92

infinity00 IF-Rockerz
infinity00
infinity00

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 9:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by netri

If sonali was so intrested in Telling suhana everything. then why didn't she stand on a chair and in to the window? I would have gotten in the room trough window. Embarrassed Well window was open and it was not that hard. Ohh may be i played with my brothers more than i played with dolls. Big smile 

Netri you are cho cho chweet, I would have done the same and for the same reason you gave,LOLLOLLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

vishmewellbrainychild92iViews

daisyluv IF-Dazzler
daisyluv
daisyluv

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by netri

hhahaha yep agree with u..i wudve done the same...I wudve screamed out loud too if i cudnt get in the room......i got a big mouth...LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Nirjhor105vishmewell

me1983 Groupbie
me1983
me1983

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 10:51am | IP Logged
hello.
         I feel the natak done by BM n dada ji is too much..its not required...Suhana will slowly realize Ishann's importance in her life..She is childish but she does not need to be treated like a child(SonaAngry)
They all should have alloweed Suhana and Ishan to talk, instead they have taken this natak too far..
Sona...i hate her..should leave.. she just overacts..

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

giguseranshimanshivishmewellSamrenemaheen55chahat4uiViews

dolly_07 Senior Member
dolly_07
dolly_07

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:24am | IP Logged
 Tamasha to suhana mai pehle he kar chuki hai.. And  didn't they already talked in a closed room.....and what happened..ishaan didn't tell suhana he loves her...and why he will when suhana already said she  doesn't care for him loudly and clearly.... they need some catalyst for reaction to happen...that catalyst will be all divorce talk....what's wrong in it..suhana mai ki batti to jalegi at least....

Edited by dolly_07 - 06 January 2011 at 11:25am
zackey_boy Senior Member
zackey_boy
zackey_boy

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 1:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dolly_07

Tamasha to suhana mai pehle he kar chuki hai.. And  didn't they already talked in a closed room.....and what happened..ishaan didn't tell suhana he loves her...and why he will when suhana already said she  doesn't care for him loudly and clearly.... they need some catalyst for reaction to happen...that catalyst will be all divorce talk....what's wrong in it..suhana mai ki batti to jalegi at least....

That catalyst should also effect Ishaan as well.....He should realize what Suhana means to his life....He can't compromise this with his friendship to Sonali...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

serialmadcoolmimzSamrene

Go to top