radt

MsAnu Goldie
MsAnu
MsAnu

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 8:31am | IP Logged
6th Jan 2011
Bigg Boss Season 4
Updates

Day starts with dukki pe dukki ho ,  which is teh group dance song . All go sleepily  and dance with their props. Bb sends new props and costumes. Ashmit says that two days are left.
Ashmit tells dolly that all should make up their mind in sending him off.
Dolly says that you should not nominate yourself. Dolly says i have a very genuine name
to take with who i have a problem with from day one.She complains about khali and says he was not talking properly with her ,he said he doesnt fight with janaanis.
Dolly says i have a song for him .Jao ji jao ,par itna sun lo ,zara chudiyan pehen lo ,zara ghagra silva do . ShockedLOL
All are in the garden area and are discussing whose name to take. Khali takes Dolly's name ,Khali takes dolly's name .
Dolly takes Shweta's name.She blames her for for influencing everyone in the house not to get close to her . Ashmit takes his own name. Bigg Boss plays haii mirchii uff uff mirchi which is shweta's song.
By the time shweta dresses up in her clown outfit the song stops. Shweta removes her costume and bb plays the song again and she wears the costume again
and Bb stops the song again. Bb is fooling around a lot with Shweta these days .Embarrassed
 Khali and Shweta are discussing Dolly and shweta is complaining that dolly herself influenced khali so much ,khali says that she used to chaabi ghumao all the time.
The bell in the store room rings and Ashmit gets a red strolley bag.
Ashmit jokes and says that bb has sent a prop. Dolly then says that she wants to know khali's reason for taking her name .
Khali says she has always fought unnecessarily . He says that you told me that i will
nominate me for being the laziest person. Dolly gives explanations that whatever fights had happenned
in the house ,she always tried to rectified it . Dolly then says that shweta complained that she had to feed
Khali zabardasti.Shweta gets irritated and says bematlab ki baatein banatey hain log . Sharam aani chahiye ,and dolly says
that where did your sharam go when sameer was sent out and you didnt go with him.
Khali follows shweta in the kitchen and does dolly's burai.
Shweta tells khali that they should get a special award for living with dolly .  LOL
Khali says everyone has their own story in life .
He says he used to work for rs.5 per day .He has struggled in life. At face value everyone looks happy ,no one knows the struggles within. Ashmit says my life didnt start with the show and will not the end with it.
Dolly is complaining about khali .and saying that khali is just giving emotional talks.
Bigg boss calls everyone and asks them to select one person who should be given a chance to talk
on the phone. They all decide that Khali should be given a chance to talk to his wife who is in America.
Khali is then asked to wear a vodafone tshirt and made to takk to his wife in the living room.
Khali tells his wife i love you baby . She says i'm in texas,houston.
She tells him to have stuff other than bhindi and rice.
Khali gets happy . Dolly  finishes ironing clothes and she just starts crying remembering her mom. Everyone is in the living room and Bigg Boss asks them whose name do they want to take to remove from the house .
Ashmit tells shweta to take his name and she starts crying .
No one agrees to taking Ashmit's name . Finally after dilly dallying Ashmit addresses Big Boss and says that he puts his name
forward. He says he has achieved a lot after coming into the house .
He says sorry to his fans ,friends and parents but this is his personal decision.
Its for his personal groW*H .He cries himself . Bigg boss then asks everyone if they support the decision.
Khali,Shweta  and dolly say yes they support Ashmit's decision.
Ashmit is made to go to the store room to get something .
He gets a key to the red box . On opening it he finds a letter which he reads.
Bigg boss makes him read a letter in which is written that though u all have taken my name i am still in the house
till the finale and as a reward he gets 5 lakhs . All are happy at the end of the day and are majorly relieved at the turn of these events .
Everyone is in the living room and Bigg Boss asks them whose name do they want to take to remove from the house .
Ashmit tells shweta to take his name and she starts crying .
No one agrees to taking Ashmit's name . Finally after dilly dallying Ashmit addresses Big Boss and says that he puts his name
forward. He says he has achieved a lot after coming into the house .
He says sorry to his fans ,friends and parents but this is his personal decision.
Its his personal groW*H .He cries himself . Bigg boss then asks everyone if they support the decision.
Khali,Shweta  and dolly say yes they support Ashmit's decision.
Ashmit is made to go to the store room to get something .
He gets a key to the red box . On opening it he finds a letter which he reads.
Bigg boss makes him read a letter in which is written that though u all have taken my name i am still in the house
till the finale and as a reward he gets 5 lakhs . All are happy at the end of the day and are relieved .
Shweta hugs Ashmit and he says that i want to keep this letter and i want to keep on reminding myself that i always should
listen to my heart. Ashmit tells Khali that he was not upset about the decision he took but was upset about the time
everyone had to go through wondering when the decision would be accepted. Khali says he has learned a lot about himself.
Ashmit says winning the prize money and title is very important for him bbut he took the decision from his heart. Dolly is still crying.
Shweta says she asked her for tea but she said i have already had it. Khali says let her be dont get uljhoed . 

Edited by gypsy2525 - 06 January 2011 at 9:36am

The following 34 member(s) liked the above post:

shumi1111snehasanjanadragon137ajaygandhicheers786ashhad1crown1gehna2004Sun-Lovesejal07lukin4goodSoapRaima36wassup28tina2minaHeenapfrostyspsharmilacoolprince143angelicsmileprinceznaLuv-Shonit.GoldySom.akash08MartandIsha.Isha-allizwell-radtsarasingh86.Arjunamy22Autumn.axeionammoosfire_gun

MsAnu Goldie
MsAnu
MsAnu

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 8:35am | IP Logged
someone make this sticky or it;ll get lost  Cry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Saniya93Autumn.

axeion IF-Sizzlerz
axeion
axeion

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Bookmark!!!
.Arjun IF-Rockerz

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 9:17am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

raffuchakkar.Monami.

MsAnu Goldie
MsAnu
MsAnu

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 9:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kuttabhai

and dolly says that where did your sharam go when sameer was sent out and you didnt go with him.

LOL ....dolly is spot on
Thumbs Up

EDIT : ...Gypsy ...thanks so much for update...you are so sweet !!

Embarrassed thank u so much for appreciating . . Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tabu82naimagul.Monami.

axeion IF-Sizzlerz
axeion
axeion

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 9:22am | IP Logged
Loser Ashmit... He knew that it was reward..Isliye itna uchal raha tha Angry

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ingloriusbsangini.mitrangelicsmileToo_Muchshivani003

Nishita123 IF-Stunnerz
Nishita123
Nishita123

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 9:24am | IP Logged

So Red Box was as usual TRP stutnt - nothing else..........BB you are so predictable this time !! LOL

Thanks Gypsy for the update - appreciate it !! Big smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

naimagulMsAnushivani003-allizwell-axeionfire_gun

Go to top