Gunahon Ka Devta

India-Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

6th Dec updates, Avi shattered/Simple-Jagat's SR (Page 18)

remosalsa IF-Stunnerz
remosalsa
remosalsa

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chatterbox

ashu there wud be payback time for avdesh  as he  would get back to all who ruined his life his innocence his childhood and his love

he wud return with full force on those and  the end wud be of bahuji death. dont see any reformation on her part..
i think so  her revelation may be end of the storyConfusedConfused, cause after the main villian is exposed, nothing will be left for them to continueConfusedConfused

she is not gonna reform for sureAngryAngry

MonyP IF-Rockerz
MonyP
MonyP

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 9:25pm | IP Logged
hey VistaHug

how are you dear? Life is back to routine now?
About Ashihs, he looks good in everything and i am sure he looks hot in nothing Wink kya hot gunda mila hai humen na.Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

talkie14

remosalsa IF-Stunnerz
remosalsa
remosalsa

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 9:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vistaa

Oh good, hope you enjoyed your time with frds and familySmile. I know I didBig smile.........been back a  week tomorrow. Miss homeCryCry
Ohh, yaaEmbarrassedEmbarrassed, i enjoyed a lots for sureBig smileBig smile, with family & friends, which i can never forgetSmileSmile

ohh so ur backEmbarrassed

yaa, i know, u will dream of home only once u returedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed, it had happened to me too for longgCryCry, & i miss my parents a lotCryCryCry
chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 9:26pm | IP Logged

ashu the pink shirt pic only i commented abt the chappals

they dont match at all. he shud  have put those shoes which he put during moti mahal scene

bt his face is wowwwwwwwwwwww

the minus point of ashish is he is not interacting with his fans  as tanvi is

he is losing out there.

and yes  i think main villain here as of now is bahuji though mystery of lal sing still remains

wonder for how long bahuji secrets wud be hidden

MonyP IF-Rockerz
MonyP
MonyP

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 9:29pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by remosalsa

u all noticed, in his Pink pic also he is with chappalROFL, that outfit & chappalOuch, doesn't match at allThumbs Down

i noticed that too. he is in casual wear so chappals looks nice, especially with cotton.
remosalsa IF-Stunnerz
remosalsa
remosalsa

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
yaa, anyone is putting chappal on those outfitOuch????

abt interaactingSmile, he interacts with his fans in his fan pageCool

as i told u, what is my prob with FBWink, i am not anymore interested to chat with any celebritiesDisapprove

now a days i think even Tanvi interacts very less, & so does Ashish, i have heard he now accepts friend req tooShocked, though  i never tried & nor interested in tryingCool

yaa, lal singh just gayab out of picErmm, & what a useless character they showed as lal singhThumbs Down

talkie14

Vistaa IF-Rockerz
Vistaa
Vistaa

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MonyP

hey VistaHug

how are you dear? Life is back to routine now?
About Ashihs, he looks good in everything and i am sure he looks hot in nothing Wink kya hot gunda mila hai humen na.Day Dreaming

Mony, Mony....you are incorrigibleLOLLOL Aapke words ne jo mental picture banaayee hai, usse to humen sharm hi aa gayeeBig smileLOLLOL

Am good dear, mua routine is backBig smile

talkie14

remosalsa IF-Stunnerz
remosalsa
remosalsa

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 9:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MonyP

Originally posted by remosalsa

u all noticed, in his Pink pic also he is with chappalROFL, that outfit & chappalOuch, doesn't match at allThumbs Down

i noticed that too. he is in casual wear so chappals looks nice, especially with cotton.
but for that photo i think, boots would suit him moreEmbarrassedEmbarrassed
but that baby pink looks cool on himCoolDay Dreaming, except that chappalOuch, rest all he is justDay DreamingBlushing

talkie14

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index