Gunahon Ka Devta

India-Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

6th Dec updates, Avi shattered/Simple-Jagat's SR (Page 17)

MonyP IF-Rockerz
MonyP
MonyP

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 9:13pm | IP Logged
agree CB
he has very sofe,inocent and expressive eyes. i couldn't take my eyes off his pic.

@Ashu
same here yaar. I enjoy when Avi beats somebody but can't see an innocent person being tortured like that. I can't wait for the day when Avi will do RV's dhulaai, worst than motu and LS khabru.

Vistaa IF-Rockerz
Vistaa
Vistaa

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 9:14pm | IP Logged

Hey Mony, AshuHug

Ashu yaar aap kahan ghayab theen? Hope you are feeling better nowSmile..........Mony, ditto.........luvvvvvvvved Ashish in baby pink and white."thud", "swoon"Big smile
chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 9:15pm | IP Logged
true totallly droolworthy  pics

he has those baby type soft eyes very expressive

not all have that and to top that killer looks

remosalsa IF-Stunnerz
remosalsa
remosalsa

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 9:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MonyP

agree CB
he has very sofe,inocent and expressive eyes. i couldn't take my eyes off his pic.

@Ashu
same here yaar. I enjoy when Avi beats somebody but can't see an innocent person being tortured like that. I can't wait for the day when Avi will do RV's dhulaai, worst than motu and LS khabru.
that time i will leave my 1 fav serialWinkLOL, to watch specially this scene 100000 timesLOLLOL
hope that comes soon Day Dreaming

yaa, we can enjoy Avdhesh beating anyone for longDancingClap, but when innocent person is tortured, for no reasonOuchOuch, its hardOuch, all root cause is this bhoujiAngryAngryAngryAngryAngryAngry, i wish Avdhesh comes to know soon, that she was the master mind behind all thisEvil Smile

don't know when is that gonna happenSleepySleepy, frm when i am hoping that to happenSleepySleepy
remosalsa IF-Stunnerz
remosalsa
remosalsa

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 9:18pm | IP Logged
Hey Vista HugHug
was on break frm IF , enjoying holidays with family & partiesLOL
& was more on PKYEK forumSmile

how r u? r u back or still in IndiaDay Dreaming
Vistaa IF-Rockerz
Vistaa
Vistaa

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 9:21pm | IP Logged

Oh good, hope you enjoyed your time with frds and familySmile. I know I didBig smile.........been back a  week tomorrow. Miss homeCryCry
chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 9:21pm | IP Logged
ashu there wud be payback time for avdesh  as he  would get back to all who ruined his life his innocence his childhood and his love

he wud return with full force on those and  the end wud be of bahuji death. dont see any reformation on her part..
remosalsa IF-Stunnerz
remosalsa
remosalsa

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 9:22pm | IP Logged
u all noticed, in his Pink pic also he is with chappalROFL, that outfit & chappalOuch, doesn't match at allThumbs Down

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index