Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 13 years ago
Originally posted by: chatterbox

he had that rutba or fear or respect..  he was indeed bahubali

now he is avdesh singh thakur  and not bhaiyaji

he kept saying hum apne pyaar ki hifaazat nahi kar paaye
tagline came back yday

and abt rv coming to haveli

i think its mind games between avdesh and rv and to bahuji to stop her oveconfidence

the way rv throws saris and all is enough to make anyones blood boil

and avdesh is hot headed anyways

Yeah cb...this tagline came back yesterday...

And loved the scene between Avi and Amma ji....it was sooooooo emotional
He was crying like a kid....
😭

Hope to see our Bahubali in his original avtaar sooon
remosalsa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Nandu, nice update😊
finally i managed to see, today's epi😊, but more then torture part, i saw the funny scene of simple-jagat-Chirag😆
i had to fast forward all others, as i can't see the torture part

so finally Shikha entered👏, looks like now something positive may happen in story😊, the new actress is nice looking, perfect for his sister role😊

Jagat, was looking all like cartoon🤪, when he was entering the room, & makin weird face👎🏼

but Chirag as usual cool😎😆, & funny😆

RV was looking more like a villian in precap😈, no sign of positiveness😔, is left in him, he will overcome bhouji for sure😈, in negativity😡
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
hey ashu hows u

i missed u in other thread

how u feeling..
arre ashu u missed whole lot of episodes dear

MonyP thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@CB
 Thats the most possible thing they can do. If Avi wasn't so dependent on BJ, he would have done the same as soon as arpi got arrested.
Wonder, how they will carry on with their plan with BJ around?
I am afraid, bj will offer somthing else to RV and will demad more torture of Arpi in return😭
MonyP thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: remosalsa

Nandu, nice update😊

finally i managed to see, today's epi😊, but more then torture part, i saw the funny scene of simple-jagat-Chirag😆
i had to fast forward all others, as i can't see the torture part

so finally Shikha entered👏, looks like now something positive may happen in story😊, the new actress is nice looking, perfect for his sister role😊

Jagat, was looking all like cartoon🤪, when he was entering the room, & makin weird face👎🏼

but Chirag as usual cool😎😆, & funny😆

RV was looking more like a villian in precap😈, no sign of positiveness😔, is left in him, he will overcome bhouji for sure😈, in negativity😡

hey Ashu 🤗
hope you are feeling better now

@Bold- join the club dear, i am doing the same. Can't see the brutality.
remosalsa thumbnail

hey ashu hows u

i missed u in other thread

how u feeling..
arre ashu u missed whole lot of episodes dear

Hi CB😃😃
which thread?😕

yaa, i am better, just cold is bit irritating me😡😡

with ur & Nandu's updates, i almost got the entire story😃, so didn't watch a lots epis😃
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
hi mili  yes the tagline was more in force yday

and mony  why avdesh didnt do as i said its mainly he was emotionally broken and very angry but he is stopped in his tracks by arpita kasam and bhootni order.. he hasnt been shown to think rationally and behave
always used what he thought was right

but with shikha at his side according to what we  are reading.. he wud now use common sense and plan out with brains..   it cud be anything but arpita may not be rescued on saturday..  we wont see hardcore torture we saw for two days but we wud mayb see the condition arpita is in
chatterbox thumbnail

ashu the aleena crazy poll thread.. i hadnt peeped in there  and when i did i saw ur posts  thats why i pmd u.. hmm cold is bad keep ur self warm..
and i still think just to applaud ashish and tanvi acting u need to see those brutal parts and then u can blast off rv to ur hearts content
remosalsa thumbnail
@Mony....................🤗🤗
no, dear😭, cold is still the same😡, & today in Missisaugua, we had snowfall after a lot days😆, & i went out to enjoy it with my daughter😆, & it increased

yaa, i could enjoy Avdhesh beating, Beta maharaj, then motu & all others, but this on Arpi, is hard to see, so cause of updates, i get idea, which scene is com'g next, so i forward them & see it😊
remosalsa thumbnail

ashu the aleena crazy poll thread.. i hadnt peeped in there  and when i did i saw ur posts  thats why i pmd u.. hmm cold is bad keep ur self warm..
and i still think just to applaud ashish and tanvi acting u need to see those brutal parts and then u can blast off rv to ur hearts content

Ohh, Aleena one😃😃, ohh yaa, i saw ur pm😊, thought i will reply later😳
no i am not able to see such torture parts, anymore, i can't take them, so i avoid such scenes & fast forward🥱🥱
& RV, with his face expressions only we can guess what type of person he is😡😡

& u saw in pic gallery 3 new pics of Ashish have come up😍☺️, he looks good, in them😍