6th Dec updates, Avi shattered/Simple-Jagat's SR - Page 8

Posted: 13 years ago
heya gals........ how r u all..?
2day's epi was gud enuf ..esp. simple's rai mardo ki dhulaai andolan..,,,, nd avi crying 4 arpi nd simple's cool entry...
but worst part was again asusual daayan's silly acts..eewwww!!! shez soooo horrible..
ohhh i felt soo bad after seeing our poor arpi in dat white kaidi saree ..awww she was sooo badly hurt nd dat lady cop was soooo crazy again..
ohhh lady hawaldaar...ek baar arpi jail se choot jaaye toh dekhna avi k dost tumhare aur tumhare parivaar ka kya haal karenge..hehe
hiee swatii..

how are u?
hi swati,, ya episode was good not bad.. ashish again rocked with his performance...  hey swati meant to tell u. u had some  questions still left to ans. the  post is not locked and  prash u hv till saturday to ans  and i dont understand why there is such less participation on gangster thread
oh yes..

ill b answering them tomrw.
Originally posted by chatterbox

looks like all vanished now??  arre not just ur aunty this  ranvijay also needs to be shot

and something tells me soon  pandit wud join hands with  avdesh and go against his pyaari bahuji..

he knows her secrets a lot

sure di....i vl do that for u...but thats dreamy di work
Edited by yoga23priya - 13 years ago
Dreamy has full rigjht on RV now..

she can strangle him now..

i think nandu finished her update.. that was quick nandu and a big thank you for writing out fast hehe..

rv seems to play a new game here according to precap..

arpi torture wasnt shown but avdesh has flashes of   those beatings and he cries and cries.

simple was too good  and she scolded chirag and took his mp player,.

shikha does look older than  avdesh  cant say.. but she looks very confident girl and she has come in the nite time when avdesh was looking out at moon and  bhootni was sleeping in her room

there is some happy tune playing and  everyone seems happy to see her

oh ya di shikha seems quite older to avi nd she looks ok.... but ya i think her character will b sumwat similar to simple ..very bold,confident, fearless ,yet gud at heart ...
@ BOLD: ohh i found every1 happy after seeing her except our daayanji... she looked very surprised as well as shocked..
chalo girls me going now.. feeling too sleepy..   and pls dont spam in update thread and stay to the topic

just a humble request girls

hi swati,, ya episode was good not bad.. ashish again rocked with his performance...  hey swati meant to tell u. u had some  questions still left to ans. the  post is not locked and  prash u hv till saturday to ans  and i dont understand why there is such less participation on gangster thread

oh di i guess i missed dem..k will check nd ans dem now..