Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 Idiotz - Top Notch..Hotch Potch... :'( (Page 9)

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --Nargis--

Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

Happy Birthday Preet!!!Party

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1583107

MIRACLE wins!!!Silly....no Miscarriage!!Shocked
Mommy....u expected the MC????ROFL

u will get it mommy just chill....wait and watch.....it will come when he least expect itConfused

I didn't expect it...because i knew they would go with what the masses wanted...the MIRACLE.  I would have liked to see a challenging tract to have the wedding even after the MC...that would have been super challenging to pull off!!  But...ALAS....i have resigned myself to the Miracle!!!

hmmmm....yea i would have loved to see this track too....geet would be upset......and would not want to marry......and Maan would get all passionate intense.....and forces the marriage......LOL
he would get into angry young man mode........because of geet's stubborness....

maybe geet and maan hate relationship again....where geet would hate the fact that he forced her too marry him.....even despite she refused.....
but then this would have been soooo ektaish so thank Vinu it didn't happenROFL

i see where you are going with this....it would have been also very interesting to see how maan and geet would have married after the MCEmbarrassed

i just want that angry young man back.....which i saw the minute he picked up the phone today and told adi to get tight security......EmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Nargis--

mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 12:45pm | IP Logged

But mommy just be happy with Gurti at least....

they were phenomenol....

i loved that even after Maan was talkin to god......he didn't once fold his hands in front of him.........that was very consistent....don't ya think???

Agreed that GC was good today....DD ka toh scope bhaut kam tha......very little screen time!!
yes GC was brilliant....

and DD may have gotten little screen space today....but whatever time she did get....she did brilliant as usualTongue

like i told Muniza di last night.....that DD was reshting.......yesterday and today was DD's reshting day......ROFL

--Nargis--

mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 12:46pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by rickks

Hey Nags.......Hug

Apun dono ne milke Bola tha na ki na hogi MC....aur Tabeez use karega apna screenspace, aur hogi MiracleLOL

mommy are you makin phun of the this miracle....or are you emotin the silly because this very miracle made you cry????OuchLOL
i am conphushed

I wanted the MC...as much as i would have missed the baby...i think we could have gotten a way better story!!  Sorry...if it offends anyone....but such is the case!!
Confused
Mommy.......aap ka bhi time ayega do not fear.........LOL

miscarriage will happen.....but just when we will not expect it.....Ouch
this was too obvious if the MC happened they want to shock the hell out of us...

so because the MC didn't happen u didn't like the episode???Shocked

I didn't say I didn't like the episode...it was good....loved GC...he was full on today!!!  A bit illogical...as she was near death's door one minute, and then discharged the next, and ready to dance in the sangeet tomorrow!!!   But aside form that.....it was good!!
ROFLROFL

phinally someone talkedBig smile
Yes i know....i am actually going to call my Kiran Chachu today indirectly describe the situation to him....will try to find some logic Big smilethat will tie into the whole logic thing....

u know me.....i always turn something illogical into logic.....kya karoon.....aap hi ki beti hoon!!!!EmbarrassedLOL

Wipe the BROWN stuff off your nose.......LOL
brown stuff???? ehConfused

woh kya hai??

--Nargis--

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 12:47pm | IP Logged

Hey Nags.......Hug

Apun dono ne milke Bola tha na ki na hogi MC....aur Tabeez use karega apna screenspace, aur hogi MiracleLOL

Vijjjjjjjjjjuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu HugHugHug Koi shaq??

Nahi...None......
But it was too much yaar...Ithna expect nahi kiya thaLOL

--Nargis--

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 12:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maanmishti

Originally posted by maanmishti

res

see vrushali asked me too reserve so i reserved.......but guys i seriously dont know what to writeROFL......dont mindWink

Oh we dont mind...we are not that typesROFLROFLROFL

Thanx honey.......actually i am afraid to come to such threads......i dont anybody here much other than vrushali.....i only can guess everybody here r close to vrushali......i always visit this thread as a silent reader.....when ever i get a message from vrushali please reserve 3 idiots.....i always wanted to do that.....but was afraid.....but today i thought of reserving and see....i  dint mean to hurt anybody....just want to say my inner thoughtsWink

Oye Koi gal nahi...yaar....Join in....have fun
rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 12:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by muniza75

Welcome Tinku in Idiotz Phamily...Tinku is wrist Taveez of Geet....

@ Preeto - Happy Birthday jaanu....Tinku did her miracle...

Today's episode was brilliant superb, full of emotions...pain, happiness, love, concern, care....
When you love someone, you cares every single thing of his/hers's....MSK loves Geet so much that the baby is not him, but because baby is soul of Geet that he by himself so attached...isse kehte hain pyaar ke pyaar se bhi pyaar kurna...

It wasn't difficult for him to chose Geet over baby, but cause he knows how Geet put her life in danger for the baby that he wished to God that he wouldn't had to answer the question of Doc...he knows his decision wouldn't wrong, but still he was so guilty for Geet..when he cried I cried, when he smiled I smiled...what a beautiful smile he had on his face after knowing that both mom and baby were fine...loved it :)...loved it how he hugged Dadi...very nice scene...

Loved MaanEet convo in hospital room..loved Geet dialogue about baby " maa hoti hi aisi hai apne se pehle apne bache ka sochti hai"...after I heard this dialogue it reminded me the day, when I had lil argue with Pari about miscarriage...Vinu was here, and first time I told him that Vinu I really didn't wanted miscarriage, and he was like "munidarling who told you about miscarriage? There would be no miscarriage" And I told him that Vinu I am mother and could felt the pain of losing the baby" and he told me " I understood no
worries"....sorry I am getting lil emotional here...mother, child, women most sensitive topics for me, and I think for most of us...when I was 17-18 even that time I felt pain of 1 mother, and understand the relation...anyways very beautiful, touchy scene, Drashti was too good...

Loved the preparation, and today first time I liked Anwesha and her smile...jub aapke charo oor sub acha ho toh aapko hur cheez achi lagti hai...AAA battery scene was cute...

MSK increased the security, good...loved his convo with Daadi..,they both understand the importance of eachother in eachother life....they know the value of eachother...loved it how he said that Geet brought shine in his stone heart...

Oyeeeeee mhara Brij aa gaya, and bring the brain back as well, now he doesn't wanna fo anything and waiting for the right time, good good plz bring ur right time after wedding....

I am rating today's episode 12/10, 2 marks extra for Maan & Geet convo to eachother, to God, to Daadi...brilliant...all were superb...

Thanks CV's for such a lovely episode....you guys morethan trp's cares about fan's and viewers feeling...today from my core of the heart I bless you guys a successful show, and ton of awards, cause you cares about us, woh bhi dil se....keep rocking.....

Mhara Tinku rocked.....kal phamily mein aaya aur aaj kar gaya dhamaal...sorry guy if there is any grammar mistake or spelling, cause I wrote my take from iPhone :)BR]

Muniza

Muniza

Muni ji maan gaye ustaad

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--Nargis--Infinitedreams

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by kuls11

happy birthday preeto
NAGS...I told its going to be mriacle and only miracle...with TRP numbers they dont have capacity to take big risk such as MC.....so enjoy yhis M....

Kuls we all knew it would be a Miracle...warna isich time pe Tabeez ko laane i kya zaroorath thi...It was way obvious hai na????But i still have not lost hopes for MC....kyuki eventually in the long run this TRACK will garner them the needed TRP'S....If you know what i mean you would also know why i aid more TRPWink

so gabbar was right....she meant if we will save baby now.....Geet will not survive either....its was not who to choose between 2.....but phele baar Cvs did good job in keeping secret for dya not leaking in thru FB pics and SBS ....even after such a big virtual backlash everyhwere....

Transition from trauma to All is well is always too abrupt in Geet....aaj vo hospital main cirtical thi....kal vo dance karegi....kya yaar...thodhe to time do...ANi is one masterpiece...abhi bhabhi...maut se ladke aayi aur...parti ki fikar hai.....only alein left with brain is MSK...Geet ki security ki kisko firkar hee nahi...Dadi aur Geet to suru se pagal the....

Par MSK se hum kuch kam expect bhi toh nahi kar sakthe......CV's had set the character of MSK like that.....Remember the halla that happened when Maan misbehaved with Geet.....They would never ever try to make him look stupid ever

I am disappointed too....agar yeh log mujhe disappoint ker dete hai.....jo sachi badi baat hai....yunki mujhe koi bhi maneet epi acha laghai...
ek deen hospital main baby vs geet....
.doossre deen sangeet....
.vah vah

Love VijiWink

--Nargis--

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 12:55pm | IP Logged

Can't wait until tomorrow....that sangeet room was sooooooooooooooo flippin beautiful di........
the colors just wow wow wow...

I agree Shivi....these guys know how to create Ambiance....They do it brilliantly all the time....

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index