Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 Idiotz - Top Notch..Hotch Potch... :'( (Page 6)

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maneet1985

hey idiots.. kya ho raha hai!!!

yaar dekho na....saab emotional ho gaye....so everyone is chup...bilcool chupOuch

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

craziekudi--Nargis--

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by savi-tan

Well the turnaround from yesterday's dialogue was good.

They ended Geet/Baby life-in-danger track rather abruptly. How can you get discharged so fast from the hospital after being so close to  the death's door?  The Dr. also went ahead gave Geet clean chit to attend the Sangeet.   Probably now we will get to see a guilt ridden Maan  too ashamed to face Geet.  This guy has set way too high standards for himself.  Welcome to the Human world, Maan.

I don't think Geet will be upset when she comes to know about Maan's decision. Well, she shouldn't in normal scheme of things.  Afterall, she would have done the same if she was asked to choose between Maan & Baby's life - in fact she has done it already by visiting HP for Rashika's case.

NE looks anorexic.   Rjun like Brij would have been interesting to watch had they showed us what he is exactly upto.....

Yeh GHSP hai meri JAAN...yaha har woh cheez hotha hai...Jo humein shock/Surprise kar detha haiLOL But loved what you have written savi....Esp the wya u have bought Rasika Case to support ur statement
rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Be back after DinnerWink
-sann- IF-Dazzler
-sann-
-sann-

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:33am | IP Logged
shivani tapori shishter.....

itna emotion waste matt kar...samjhi

main abhi tommy ko lekar kurta phar k lungi pehen k tinku ko bandh k epi dekh k aati hu....

mysterygurl1427--Nargis--

--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kuls11

happy birthday preeto
NAGS...I told its going to be mriacle and only miracle...with TRP numbers they dont have capacity to take big risk such as MC.....so enjoy yhis M....

so gabbar was right....she meant if we will save baby now.....Geet will not survive either....its was not who to choose between 2.....but phele baar Cvs did good job in keeping secret for dya not leaking in thru FB pics and SBS ....even after such a big virtual backlash everyhwere....

Transition from trauma to All is well is always too abrupt in Geet....aaj vo hospital main cirtical thi....kal vo dance karegi....kya yaar...thodhe to time do...ANi is one masterpiece...abhi bhabhi...maut se ladke aayi aur...parti ki fikar hai.....only alein left with brain is MSK...Geet ki security ki kisko firkar hee nahi...Dadi aur Geet to suru se pagal the....

I am disappointed too....agar yeh log mujhe disappoint ker dete hai.....jo sachi badi baat hai....yunki mujhe koi bhi maneet epi acha laghai...
ek deen hospital main baby vs geet....
.doossre deen sangeet....
.vah vah

Kullu...they are very phast phast.....kya karen...SR kya intezaar nahi ho raha hain unse!!WinkLOL
--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by savi-tan

Well the turnaround from yesterday's dialogue was good.

They ended Geet/Baby life-in-danger track rather abruptly. How can you get discharged so fast from the hospital after being so close to  the death's door?  The Dr. also went ahead gave Geet clean chit to attend the Sangeet.   Probably now we will get to see a guilt ridden Maan  too ashamed to face Geet.  This guy has set way too high standards for himself.  Welcome to the Human world, Maan.

I don't think Geet will be upset when she comes to know about Maan's decision. Well, she shouldn't in normal scheme of things.  Afterall, she would have done the same if she was asked to choose between Maan & Baby's life - in fact she has done it already by visiting HP for Rashika's case.

NE looks anorexic.   Rjun like Brij would have been interesting to watch had they showed us what he is exactly upto.....

Savi...excellent point...Maan does set standards that are too high for any mere mortals!!
--Nargis-- IF-Sizzlerz
--Nargis--
--Nargis--

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rickks

Originally posted by --Nargis--

MIRACLE wins!!!Silly....no Miscarriage!!Shocked

Hey Nags.......Hug

Apun dono ne milke Bola tha na ki na hogi MC....aur Tabeez use karega apna screenspace, aur hogi MiracleLOL

Vijjjjjjjjjjuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu HugHugHug Koi shaq??
maanmishti Goldie
maanmishti
maanmishti

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rickks

Originally posted by maanmishti

res

see vrushali asked me too reserve so i reserved.......but guys i seriously dont know what to writeROFL......dont mindWink

Oh we dont mind...we are not that typesROFLROFLROFL

Thanx honey.......actually i am afraid to come to such threads......i dont anybody here much other than vrushali.....i only can guess everybody here r close to vrushali......i always visit this thread as a silent reader.....when ever i get a message from vrushali please reserve 3 idiots.....i always wanted to do that.....but was afraid.....but today i thought of reserving and see....i  dint mean to hurt anybody....just want to say my inner thoughtsWink

ravenheart--Nargis--

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index