Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

   
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 Idiotz - Top Notch..Hotch Potch... :'( (Page 4)

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Joined: 26 December 2007
Posts: 23819

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

Originally posted by rickks

Hey Guys......Me here...Kisi ne mujhe Miss Kiya???

Waise Drapes kE color Notice ki kisnine....

The Phamous
GREEN & YELLOW
LOL
miss tujhay.....NEVER.....magar teri lungi ko bohot kiyaROFL
 
yes yes the phamous green and yellow.....it was damn gorgeous....
 
let the phun begin...chalo chalo chalooooooooooooooooooooooooooBig smile


Shocked Am i missing something.....Shivu tu teek toh hai na????

Main Green aur Yellow ki baat kar rahi hoon.....Aaj kuch nahi kehna tujhe Color Symbolism ke baare mein....zara soch we are talking about Green and Yellow

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Nargis--

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Joined: 15 April 2005
Posts: 18630

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rickks

Originally posted by --Nargis--



MIRACLE wins!!!Silly....no Miscarriage!!Shocked


Hey Nags.......Hug

Apun dono ne milke Bola tha na ki na hogi MC....aur Tabeez use karega apna screenspace, aur hogi MiracleLOL

mommy are you makin phun of the this miracle....or are you emotin the silly because this very miracle made you cry????OuchLOL
i am conphushed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Nargis--

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Joined: 26 December 2007
Posts: 23819

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by maanmishti

res

see vrushali asked me too reserve so i reserved.......but guys i seriously dont know what to writeROFL......dont mindWink


Oh we dont mind...we are not that typesROFLROFLROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Nargis--

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Joined: 26 December 2007
Posts: 23819

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by muniza75

Welcome Tinku in Idiotz Phamily...Tinku is wrist Taveez of Geet....


@ Preeto - Happy Birthday jaanu....Tinku did her miracle.....loved the smile on MSK face....Guru rocked.....


Muniza


Pal pal na maane tinku jiya, haan tinku jiya
Isak ka manjan ghisey hai piya

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Infinitedreams

-LetItGo- IF-Stunnerz
-LetItGo-
-LetItGo-

Chit-Chat Banner Contest Winner
Joined: 08 March 2006
Posts: 38306

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:08am | IP Logged
heyy all
before i start today's analysis lets say"Hail Taveezes"both of them.lolz

Mallu

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

eminent--Nargis--Silentsoul

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Joined: 26 December 2007
Posts: 23819

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

Originally posted by rickks

Originally posted by --Nargis--



MIRACLE wins!!!Silly....no Miscarriage!!Shocked


Hey Nags.......Hug

Apun dono ne milke Bola tha na ki na hogi MC....aur Tabeez use karega apna screenspace, aur hogi MiracleLOL

mommy are you makin phun of the this miracle....or are you emotin the silly because this very miracle made you cry????OuchLOL
i am conphushed


Confusion hi confusion hai solution kuch pata nahi
Solution jo mila to saala question kya tha pata nahi

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mysterygurl1427--Nargis--

mysterygurl1427 IF-Sizzlerz
mysterygurl1427
mysterygurl1427

Joined: 15 April 2005
Posts: 18630

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rickks

Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

Originally posted by rickks

Hey Guys......Me here...Kisi ne mujhe Miss Kiya???

Waise Drapes kE color Notice ki kisnine....

The Phamous
GREEN & YELLOW
LOL
miss tujhay.....NEVER.....magar teri lungi ko bohot kiyaROFL
 
yes yes the phamous green and yellow.....it was damn gorgeous....
 
let the phun begin...chalo chalo chalooooooooooooooooooooooooooBig smile


Shocked Am i missing something.....Shivu tu teek toh hai na????

Main Green aur Yellow ki baat kar rahi hoon.....Aaj kuch nahi kehna tujhe Color Symbolism ke baare mein....zara soch we are talking about Green and Yellow

aray yaar....mera dimag nahin chal raha hai....chalo keh do...the phamous green and yellow....Ouch
what green and yellow was Dev's and NT's color...before they had that comboLOL
 
next green always means a separation.......yellow can represent gold....
 
 


Edited by mysterygurl1427 - 06 January 2011 at 11:11am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

--Nargis--

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Joined: 26 December 2007
Posts: 23819

Posted: 06 January 2011 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mllu.N

heyy all
before i start today's analysis lets say"Hail Taveezes"both of them.lolz

Mallu


Hey Mallu....Hug
Halla Bol....I have not seen the episode yet...But if u say HAIL TAVVEEZ then Hail to themLOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--Nargis---LetItGo-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index