Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

3 Idiotz - Top Notch..Hotch Potch... :'( (Page 20)

sksg Goldie
sksg
sksg

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 1:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by eminent

Originally posted by sksg

Now I understand where Shivu disappeared to. She went to watch GC. Dancing It is just me getting happy on your behalf. So, when you come back , you have homework to do. Following is the quiz question I posed today. So far, no one got it right. Try and see if you can crack it without any cheating......

Quiz Question for the Day:

What is the first song to be ever pictured on Geet & Maan?

Hey another question?? I love trivia questions especially about Maaneet!!! LOL

Ok am I allowed to post answer here??? Well I hope so...Smile

Zindagi mein kabhi koi aye na Raba... in Amritsar when they both part ways.
It was the first ever song on them, then it was Kurban Hua-which they made history with!!!Star

Alright Sri, where's my trophy?? LOL

Here it is:

Emi, You sure are a master when it comes to Maaneetology, aren't you?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

eminent

adoremevirgo IF-Sizzlerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 2:56am | IP Logged

the last time in the sonography scene...both maan and geet were luking at their baby with a lot of pride in their eyes...they felt closer to each other in the way they hv never felt before....
and this time maan cudnt even face the baby...he averted his eyes and drowned in remorse for no fault of his...

maan has placed himself in a position where he feels that geet and her baby can never come to any harm as long as he is with them....but he shud climb down from that pedestal...he is not God...he cannot do things which will go against God's will...

today the question is not whether geet will forgive him or not...because that question is completely baseless...geet will understand that at that moment there was hardly any choice for maan...

the main question is whether maan will be able to forgive himself or not...
wen he learnt of wat dev did to geet...he began to consider himself unworthy of geet...he even thot of freeing geet from himself even though that wud mean the end of his every dream and hope...
and now...even though he has done nothing wrong...he will consider himself guilty of a decision that cud hv killed the baby...he feels guilty that he broke geet's trust....

maan is a man who judges himself too harshly....he even forgets that life and death r not his domain...it is God who will decide who is to live and who is to die...

it is easy to face other ppl's accusations...there r ways to convince others that i am not guilty...but wat if my own reflection accuses me...wat will i do...i can run away from those ppl who points fingers at me...the world is big enuf to hide from those ppl...but the entire universe will not hv enuf space for me to hide from accusatory glances from my own self....
maan must learn to accept that he is mere mortal like every other man on earth...and like everyone else he is too a puppet in the hands of God....
it is not possible for him to wipe every drop of tear from geet's eyes....every person on earth has his/her own share of pain and happiness....and if maan blames himself for every pain that geet feels...then he will never be able to soak in the happiness that he deserves to feel wen he is with geet....

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sksgeminent

preetgurti IF-Stunnerz
preetgurti
preetgurti

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 3:05am | IP Logged
who all are here ?
adoremevirgo IF-Sizzlerz
adoremevirgo
adoremevirgo

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 3:09am | IP Logged
hi preet...happy bday once again...how was ur day
preetgurti IF-Stunnerz
preetgurti
preetgurti

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 3:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aditi123_78

hi preet...happy bday once again...how was ur day

hey aditi thanku so much
my Day was very spl coz of all the spl things everyone has done including your all wishes
regarding celeberation it was a night to remember for me
Raj baked a cake for me my fav choclate and ltr he Danced and play dhol also SmileSmileEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

adoremevirgo

rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 3:54am | IP Logged

Originally posted by rickks

Hello Everyone. You can find my take for today at:

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1583479

Hey Sri.....welcome ji welcome

Hi Viji. Do you think there will another tiff in future over the choice Maan had to make today?

Nope....I dont think and seeing today's SBS mujhe lagtha hai...Kuch bohat positive aane waala hai in today and tomorrowWink
rickks IF-Sizzlerz
rickks
rickks

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 3:55am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mysterygurl1427

Originally posted by rickks

Why does Maan's new hair style have a dent Angry Get the HP wala Hair-style yaar...and feed the Guy....ekdum pathla ho gaya hai.....

Where is the Killer Maan....the HP wala Initial scene....He looked well Built and now he looks too skiny when compared to the previous days.......Stop giving boiled food to him.....
Angry

aray, i love the new hair cutBig smile

maan is still a killer ok......but i just want him to sleep more often and eat moreeeeeeee....cause he is skinny now....but i have noticed that his muscles are getting biggerEmbarrassed

we musht feed the GC don't u think??

Chalo chalo chaloooooooooooooooooLOL

preetgurti IF-Stunnerz
preetgurti
preetgurti

Posted: 07 January 2011 at 3:57am | IP Logged
mujhe laga tha thread will cross 100 again but 20 pe phus hogayi
how come ?

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index